3.16 💥Discharge Fire burst💪 Walking kills mobs 🐔 league starter, cheap, fast clear, 1hit boss

"
fixxMe написал:
Damn, thats very sad couse the build was gr8.
Any idea to change it/swap it to something else without rerolling into new character?

Just change discharge into other skill. Then you dont need items and charges
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 18 дек. 2021 г., 3:13:15
I am not playing this build , I am playing a witch skeletionmancer and I am experiencing exactly the same. Somehow the bosses seems to have like double the hps.I used to almost instantly kill them A9 Conquerors, and A9 sirus only could make 1 animation before it died. Now I have to actually fight them for a bit. Somehow either the bosses got a life pool buff or somekind of DPS nerf.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
unlucky_child написал:

theres been hidden nerf, dont play this build

That's a shame the damage to bosses got nerfed, I've had a blast with this build so thank you for that. I'd probably still play it to explode entire screens for mapping , but i'll leave boss slaying to another character.

With the help of knaecke i was able to make myself a really great staff and have 6mil+ ignite dps.

Thanks for great build i played it during all scourge leauge and it was fun.
Gotta change the 1 shot boss title ^^
i new here,how i craft rings with maximum endurance ?
"
xSayntx написал:
i new here,how i craft rings with maximum endurance ?

you find it on synthesis maps, heist or buys it
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
The manifest posted today has a global 28% nerf to player ignite damage, and discharge received none of the flat tweaking that the other fire skills received. This is dead in the water.
"
Hungjury написал:
The manifest posted today has a global 28% nerf to player ignite damage, and discharge received none of the flat tweaking that the other fire skills received. This is dead in the water.

Check the patch notes. Discharge got like 50% more base damage and 600% effectivness of added damage from 450%
"
KameronEX написал:
"
Hungjury написал:

Check the patch notes. Discharge got like 50% more base damage and 600% effectivness of added damage from 450%

Yeah, patch notes just dropped today. They did also include a further ignite debuff to the ignite multiple specifically for discharge as well but it looks like it will be fine now.
Hey, i‘m looking forward to play this Build this league.

Will you update the Guide/ Build? Will it be as strong or even stronger?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация