Forbidden Rite 89% Chaos Resistance

It looks like poison is getting better as a proposition for occultist with the new balance manifesto. So maybe chaos damage over time might be worth grabbing. Crit and power charges also seems like a common pick for those playing occultist with this. Use void battery for more power charge scaling.

I'm curious how the self cast forbidden rite builds will compare in terms of dps to totems. If the dps difference is small, I might just go totems for easier boss killing.
Feels like glass just looking at this. Even taking into account your defensive layers you've stated.

105% inc Life.
128% inc ES
90% mana

Not to mention, scaling your HP/ES straight up scales damage.

I personally think a 10K hp Kaoms build with a staff is probably the way to go with this one.
I think it would be good to try smthng close to the demonstration.
- LL
- PrismGuard with couple auras (straight to HALF life, to use the other half as normal and to benefit from LL)
- lifeleech -> ES Leech
- max life and ES
- MoM
- Shaveonne Wrapings
- max chaos resist (occultist accendance + Templar HP/chaosRes node + shadow chaos dmg/res node + clusters)
- scion’s node for life recovery on kill
- panteon for -% chaos dmg taken (forgot the name, shakari or ryslatha)

Thus you profit from both ES and Life for survival and dmg, plus mana helps to mitigate some dmg and also you get LL
benefits and still can use half of your HP pool as normal.
I didn’t finish it on pob, but it could be around 4-5k ES + 2-3k HP + 2-3k mana, which gives around 6-7.5k effective lifepool + 40-60% block chance (both spells and attacks) + good ES leech (and regen from ascendancy).

Plus maybe try to mix it with a unique bow, which gives “chaos dmg can shock”, gives lightning dmg -> chaos dmg and add archmage support + try to max mana

- if without a bow - take witch & shadow shield nodes + Stone Of Lazhwar annointed with “Sanctuary” node + rainbowstride boots to have rather high block chance
- endurance cry + soul of tukohama and Lunaris + flask for phys dmg mitigation

- plus of course despair + wither multitotem to max dmg
- plus something like soulrend for single target

I think there’s quite a huge field for experiments.
And add Heartbreaker to use whirling blades + fortify and extra ES + culling strike

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация