[3.15] Blitzyy's CoC | Ice Spear | LL | Occultist | Standard.

Heya,

thanks for the guide. I'm just missing out on something, maybe I didn't see it, but: how do we get 52% CDR? I can just count 31% (I think?) on your items (boots and belt).
Also: we're aiming at 10.1 APS, that already includes the action speed boost from Tailwind correct?

Thanks in advance, keep it up!
you get CDR from the Awakened CoC aswell. And yes the action speed counts.
Thanks for ur build. Srr for my noob question, what's difference between Ice nova and ice spear? ^^
"
ghostdevil171 написал:
Thanks for ur build. Srr for my noob question, what's difference between Ice nova and ice spear? ^^

Ice nova feels better when it comes to big packs. Ice spear has better single target dps.
Hi, how well would this build do in heist?
Hi,
I've gotten a majority of the items (albiet budget version around 120-140ex) for the build. The DPS is great however I find myself getting one shot A LOT (granted I only have 5k es) do you have any suggestions to mitigate some of this damage?
Последняя редакция: Lickymoo. Время: 29 авг. 2021 г., 21:43:59
Hey Blitz

Dont you think Divergent Power Charge On Critical Support better than life tap on weapon.
"
xXPussehXx написал:
Hi, how well would this build do in heist?

It's pretty bad.

"
Harfbaz написал:
Hey Blitz

Dont you think Divergent Power Charge On Critical Support better than life tap on weapon.

If you can manage your mana cost then yes.

"
Lickymoo написал:
Hi,
I've gotten a majority of the items (albiet budget version around 120-140ex) for the build. The DPS is great however I find myself getting one shot A LOT (granted I only have 5k es) do you have any suggestions to mitigate some of this damage?

The only defensive layer we have is high amount of ES pool. I'd say atleast 6.5k. Btw you should catalyst your amulet. That's like 3-400 extra ES.
Thanks for the answer.I manage the mana with Essence Sap on my neck.You can see my character Seven Sin Party.I also use circle of fear at my right ring slot.
"
Harfbaz написал:
Thanks for the answer.I manage the mana with Essence Sap on my neck.You can see my character Seven Sin Party.I also use circle of fear at my right ring slot.

You should check pob cuz Tranquility is too good to ignore.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация