[3.17] Cheapbunny's Summon Reaper Build (Hit based + Bleed + Poison) + Animate Weapon

Ty <3
What's the recommended anoint now with the recent addition of Ashes of the Stars?

Edit: Nvm I'm blind.

"
Annointment : "Ravenous Horde", or "Golem Commander" (Stone Golem + Carrion Golem)
Последняя редакция: Treantz. Время: 22 мая 2022 г., 16:06:44
Howdy. I'm interested in the poison aspect. Havnt thought of using that with my current setup.

I'm wondering, path of building suggests that the reapers slash does not gain a benefit from melee physical damage support. Can you advise on this?
"
Nyisz написал:
I just started the league.
Dexterity is problem at early leveles, so feel free to pick dexterity nodes.
Reaper pretty strong and fairly tanky.
No problem so far at a10.
United in Dreams now 20-25c what you can buy until you got to maps. Ashes only a half ex. Cheap and good build.

So technically the active skill for Reaper is not considered a melee attack. So while the Reaper benefits from melee phys damage support for their normal attacks, the ultimate slash active is considered a different skill with different tags.

What those tags are I am not 100% on.
Heres hoping that this build gets better (mostly just cheaper) this season.

reaper is so much fun but it costs so much to get it to scale.
"
Morále написал:
Heres hoping that this build gets better (mostly just cheaper) this season.

reaper is so much fun but it costs so much to get it to scale.

Thanks for being interested in this build, but I didn't update this build since last league because I didn't feel comfortable to recommend this build anymore. This build was made in 3.15 and I think the power of this build is no longer enough for the new content introduced since then.

Besides, there are quite a lot balance changes made to minions in 3.19, I wouldn't recommend anyone to follow this guide anymore. If you really want to play Reaper, I suggest you to check if there is any other new Reaper guide out there after the league launch.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 17 авг. 2022 г., 11:24:40
I lubb lubb lubb this build! still playing in standard! 3.19 I will try your SRS Popcorn because it looks just as much fun! TYSM for playing and giving us lots of good days!
"
AlbinoRhoa написал:
I lubb lubb lubb this build! still playing in standard! 3.19 I will try your SRS Popcorn because it looks just as much fun! TYSM for playing and giving us lots of good days!

<3
So this build wouldn't be effective 100% for 3.19?
"
Kevetic написал:
So this build wouldn't be effective 100% for 3.19?

Should have no problem against normal content, but might struggle against ubers

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация