[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
How about Algor Mortis corrupted with elemental weakness , run 3 curse with whisper of doom , is it good ?

I decided to go with dual curse with Vortex + Hextouch + Convocation + Elemental Weakness setup. The reason is basically because corruption on gloves gives you only level 1 elemental weakness with 50% more effect, which is 30% penetration. Whereas 21/20 Elemental Weakness is 45% penetration + 10% increased Effect of Supported Curses due to Hextouch, leading to 49% penetration.
"
Also how to calculate dps on pob? Since it works with many uniques, how min-maxing work ?

You can use my settings in PoB to calculate dps. But you can increase the shock amount to 60% (current setting is 35%) because I already apply 60% shock value to Shaper and Sirus. For min/max I aim to get some good double corruptions on the uniques and better rare Jewels. Since the build has an insane scaling, every little upgrade will result in a big dps increase.
"
KissMyBoobs написал:
How about Algor Mortis corrupted with elemental weakness , run 3 curse with whisper of doom , is it good ?

Not really. I tried it. There's no really useful third curse. Temporal Chains maybe. Also level 1 Elemental Weakness for on hit is garbage.
Последняя редакция: Avolantyr. Время: 13 авг. 2021 г., 16:16:28
Hello have you considered getting a conductivity on hit ring to free up 2 gem slots on your vortex? I did this and ran divergent culling strike linked to vortex and bone offering on my CWDT setup for porcupine protection. ITs worked out wonderfully.

Edit: I was looking at an earlier version of the build without elemental weakness so the hextouch would still be necessary, but curse on hit ring would still allow for one gem slot such a CS
Последняя редакция: Lardbutt200. Время: 13 авг. 2021 г., 19:37:19
"

Hello have you considered getting a conductivity on hit ring to free up 2 gem slots on your vortex? I did this and ran divergent culling strike linked to vortex and bone offering on my CWDT setup for porcupine protection. ITs worked out wonderfully.

Hi. You can definitely do that. Porcupines are really awkward to handle without any counter mechanic. Nevertheless I decided to go with the Hextouch setup instead of Curse on Hit Corruptions or Rings because the amount of Penetration you obtain by 21/20 Curse gems is much higher (also see my post on the top of this page). Another point is that this build is really limited on rare items since it includes so many uniques. So it is hard to manage Resistance and especially Chaos Resistance. Therefore losing one suffix on a rare ring is a big deal. While mapping you can also swap Wave of Conviction for Bone Offering in the CWDT link to be more safe against Procupines with my current setup.
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 13 авг. 2021 г., 20:03:52
"
TotalQlimax написал:
"
I'm now at 14% cdr & 7.69 aps with onslaught, is the .13 above the threshold really that big of a deal? Guess i could just buy a new faster attack with a bit less quality on it hm

Yes, this is a big deal! So basically when you attack faster than the cooldown comes up you have to wait until the next attack in order to trigger the cooldown again. When I exceed the cap in PoB by 12% attack speed with my current character gear, my Manabond trigger rate drops from 7.52 to 6.52. So I would miss one trigger per second.

Am I understanding this correctly. Are we relying on Onslaught to proc inorder to get to the 7.58?
"
Am I understanding this correctly. Are we relying on Onslaught to proc inorder to get to the 7.58?

Yes, this is correct. When you link Onslaught Support to your Cyclone you basically have 100% uptime at bosses and this is where it matters most :)

Edit: Note that with 7.58 you already exceeded the aps cap of 14% cdr
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 3:06:01
Hey Thanks for the Guide. Just one Question, how did you get your Strengh req. to equip Mjölner. I dont get it xD
"
Hey Thanks for the Guide. Just one Question, how did you get your Strengh req. to equip Mjölner. I dont get it xD

With Atziri's Foible you only need 309 strength in order to equip Mjölner. This is a bit confusing since the strength number is still 412 and marked red on the item, but you can simply equip it
"
TotalQlimax написал:
"

Yes, this is correct. When you link Onslaught Support to your Cyclone you basically have 100% uptime at bosses and this is where it matters most :)

Edit: Note that with 7.58 you already exceeded the aps cap of 14% cdr

I have the same problem. It's either 7.52 or 7.58. Currently at 7.52 with proc. When I add 1%, it's 7.58.

Edit: Worth mentioning, my onslaught doesn't proc as often as I'd like. Am i doing something wrong?
Последняя редакция: Nietvam. Время: 14 авг. 2021 г., 18:23:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация