[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

Interesting I couldn't find what those numbers mean so if i get sacrificed in a certain number it matters?

If I go for 3404 ill get better resistance from it?

Yes, the seed # is the # of whatever sacrificed in the name of whoever. Now the problem with the Timeless jewels are there are a TON of possibilities. The chances of you hitting 3403 are very low. If you use Divine Orbs on the jewel, it can change the seed # but it can also change who it's sacrificed to. Google "PoE Glorious Vanity Seeds Mods" and look at the first site. You'll see the notables or passives that jewel can convert.
So I have managed to upgrade some of my gems got a lightning pen watchers eye, haven't swapped out the HH yet but I am still low on the damage in comparison with the build guide I am trying to get to Uberelder but the shaper map bosses are just not dying...

The manabound effect makes it very difficult to see their attacks coming because my whole screen is blue haha but I feel like with more damage it would be easier I don't really see what it is I'm still missing is there any other low hanging fruit I can go for or is it just swap the belt out.

https://pastebin.com/dYZT0yat

I love my belt and clearing is never an issue as long as I don't do dumb shit and I just love the clear speed you get with HH if you get lucky you just roll the whole map up to the boss but big bosses are causing me issues t16 and I am trying to fight elder and shaper.

Low hanging fruit: Are you having mana regen issues? If not, use Clarity level 1, quality 0. You don't need it to be leveled for the bonus on your Watcher's. Less mana reserved = more DPS. Get a large cluster with Supercharge. Don't use Spell Cascade for bosses, you use Concentrated Effect. Spell Cascade's screen covering AoE is only useful for mapping.
Thanks! i just changed out the gem and less screen covering blue and twice the DPS I am still only at 10 mill dps but I am feeling much better about it.

Gunna study the two POB's and see where I can get more resistance and damage ideally id love to get the boots on and the DPS up at the 20m + mark but this is my favorite build so far i have to spend a shameful amount on gear haha.

thanks for all your help
hi yall, loving this build, however i am running a different variant of it from following someone off of the ninja ladder which makes questions hard to ask. i am however hoping that someone here has done the same or is familiar enough to be able to help. for reference the guy i followed off of ninja is anubilus, and was hoping someone could take a look at my gear/tree/jewels and let me know where i could get my next upgrade at. for refernce at this time those 2 megalomaniacs he uses dont happen to exist in trade (sad day) but other than that im not sure exactly where i can find upgrades, or what mediums i could use in replace of those. trying to make this as strong as possible on dps. if i shouldnt post it here sorry in advance, i just didnt know where else to really try since this build topic has more activity than any of the others i found.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/hYyXbXjZ

Thanks in advance yall
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Последняя редакция: ZhardDee. Время: 19 сент. 2021 г., 11:57:46
"
usernameisthename написал:
Thanks! i just changed out the gem and less screen covering blue and twice the DPS I am still only at 10 mill dps but I am feeling much better about it.

Gunna study the two POB's and see where I can get more resistance and damage ideally id love to get the boots on and the DPS up at the 20m + mark but this is my favorite build so far i have to spend a shameful amount on gear haha.

thanks for all your help

So since you're focusing on numbers, one thing to note in the reference PoB from the first post (28.3m DPS) is that the config option is set to for NON-BOSS. If you change it to Shaper/Guardian you'll see DPS sits at 15.4m. If your PoB has you at 10m with the boss option checked, you're doing pretty good.

I've actually been tinkering with my own build to see if I can run both Headhunter and Stampede, turns out I can but I have to use Prism Guardian as my shield to get better resists, and even so, I end up sitting at 73/128/87/-1% and my DPS goes down to 10M from 17.5m from my original build for Shaper/Guardian.

If I equip Headhunter, drop Stampede, keep Manastorm shield and use my rare boots, I can get my resistances to 87/111/82/47%, but I forgot how muddy feeling Cyclone is without Stampede. Plus I'd lose my second curse, DPS would stand at 11.7m.
Последняя редакция: Avolantyr. Время: 19 сент. 2021 г., 23:20:48
"
Avolantyr написал:
"

thanks for all your help

So since you're focusing on numbers, one thing to note in the reference PoB from the first post (28.3m DPS) is that the config option is set to for NON-BOSS. If you change it to Shaper/Guardian you'll see DPS sits at 15.4m. If your PoB has you at 10m with the boss option checked, you're doing pretty good.

I've actually been tinkering with my own build to see if I can run both Headhunter and Stampede, turns out I can but I have to use Prism Guardian as my shield to get better resists, and even so, I end up sitting at 73/128/87/-1% and my DPS goes down to 10M from 17.5m from my original build for Shaper/Guardian.

If I equip Headhunter, drop Stampede, keep Manastorm shield and use my rare boots, I can get my resistances to 87/111/82/47%, but I forgot how muddy feeling Cyclone is without Stampede. Plus I'd lose my second curse, DPS would stand at 11.7m.

Hmmm, yea I noticed the boss/ no boss but that damage figure non-boss is 10m, I think I will have a play around with global cool down stats I would really like to min-max this build it's a heap of fun to play... I wonder if my DPS being lower is my lack of skill cooldown points or simply because I am only level 90. I am loving it with the headhunter but again mostly due to the speed boosts on maps and the boots will give more consistent speed anyway so I am probably better off, might just bite the bullet and buy the gear to swap out the boots anyway, and then have both or sell HH if it is so noticeably better that it's worth more than the holy shit look how big I am moments when mapping with HH.

My watcher's eye with lightning pen on wrath and mana before health with clarity made a huge difference to my damage and survivability yesterday so def moving in the right direction if only I could get that 3rd stat of lightning damage on wrath that's a sexy eye... I just want to fight the big boys after playing and dropping Poe multiple times in the past this is the closest I've ever got to being able to fight the end game but ran shaper yesterday and just felt like the phases took too long had too much opportunity to stuff up if I could burst faster I feel like id have it down pact survivability was fine even with my current resistance only died to 1 shots I should have avoided anyway.
"

Hmmm, yea I noticed the boss/ no boss but that damage figure non-boss is 10m, I think I will have a play around with global cool down stats I would really like to min-max this build it's a heap of fun to play... I wonder if my DPS being lower is my lack of skill cooldown points or simply because I am only level 90. I am loving it with the headhunter but again mostly due to the speed boosts on maps and the boots will give more consistent speed anyway so I am probably better off, might just bite the bullet and buy the gear to swap out the boots anyway, and then have both or sell HH if it is so noticeably better that it's worth more than the holy shit look how big I am moments when mapping with HH.

My watcher's eye with lightning pen on wrath and mana before health with clarity made a huge difference to my damage and survivability yesterday so def moving in the right direction if only I could get that 3rd stat of lightning damage on wrath that's a sexy eye... I just want to fight the big boys after playing and dropping Poe multiple times in the past this is the closest I've ever got to being able to fight the end game but ran shaper yesterday and just felt like the phases took too long had too much opportunity to stuff up if I could burst faster I feel like id have it down pact survivability was fine even with my current resistance only died to 1 shots I should have avoided anyway.

I only installed this game for the first time last November and didn't start playing until March of this year. I'm level 96, and I can definitely say that being able to use a full medium cluster helps with damage of this build. The cooldown recovery supposedly adds about a 7m difference for me (supposedly because I strongly think PoB is bats**t crazy with their calculations, unless yellow mobs really do have that much HP and are so tough even after pen and curses...)

Phased boss fights are a problem no matter the build, but more so with this one since you definitely have to focus on positioning and managing your skills. Since I'm not that coordinated, I tried totem builds instead, or recover X on block builds, hated them all. There's just something fun about this build micromanaging aside.

I'm running a lightning pen, gain % of maximum mana as maximum energy shield Watcher's Eye since I'm almost always on low mana such that mana before life wouldn't help me one bit.

For reference with my current setup, according to PoB for non-bosses:

Headhunter/Stampede: 12m.
Headhunter rare boots: 12.8m.
No headhunter 32.8m.

Now, if I actually have 32.8m non-boss DPS, why'd I even need Headhunter? I can steamroll all the way through to the map boss anyway.
guys i switched from totems again XD
HH build
can you give me advice if this armor is better or should i switch to Kaom
i am crafting 30% speed onslaught boots with 3 resists soon. or stampede is the best choice

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация