[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Also regarding damage, would spell cascade or awakened spell cascade work for manabond? I mean, would it be able to shotgun even at 0% mana?

It does not shotgun as far as I can tell.
"
Why using Flame Dash with the awful sinergy with Manastorm instead of regular dash?

Since Dash has the "Spell" Gem Tag I assume it would sacrifice all your mana aswell, but haven't tested it to be honest.
"

Still waiting for the leveling section :C

I've now included a more detailed leveling section. I hope you like it.
Hi guys playing this build and working well atm but not sure what cluster jewels priorize, atm im running overshock+scintillating idea + 2 small clusters with scintillating too.

Not sure if i should look for a supercharge one, stormdrinker or widespread destruction (finding supercharge + scintillating seems imposible)

Just found a megalomaniac with fettle/supercharge/widespread not sure if its worth it.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Последняя редакция: Lhigtingtopo. Время: 3 авг. 2021 г., 11:22:27
Perfect, thank you for the detailed leveling guide. Cant wait to hit maps and get this build rolling.
This is my gear so far:

Скрытый текст

The jewels are the same as in your POB, missing only Unnatural Instinct. Need to get more levels for an additional Scintillating Idea Small cluster + the other Large Cluster with Scintillating and Vengeful Commander.

I am wondering where does the big DPS difference come from? Lvl 21/20 gems? Currently it says that I'm at 3m DPS.
Thanks for the guide. Enjoying the build.

Just a quick question. If I use Arcane Cloak for the big DPS buff, then immediately press Vortex for the hex, is the damage buff from pressing Arcane Cloak overwritten?
"

Just a quick question. If I use Arcane Cloak for the big DPS buff, then immediately press Vortex for the hex, is the damage buff from pressing Arcane Cloak overwritten?

It will not be overwritten. Manastorm will apply the 100% sacrificed Mana from Arcane Cloak for 4 seconds, so you can directly start spamming Vortex.
"
boatmurdered написал:
Thanks for the guide. Enjoying the build.

Excellent, thanks!
"
Not sure if i should look for a supercharge one, stormdrinker or widespread destruction (finding supercharge + scintillating seems imposible)

The increase by supercharge is not too big, so dont focus to early on it. I take it only because Manastorm is only adding maximum Damage. This will increase the Damage by Manastorm from average of 12.5% to 16.666%. I also think that widespread is not really required. In my opinion all the suffix nodes of light clusters are not really good on this Build, so simply take the cheapest (which is windespread on most ones) :) I will add a small section regarding Cluster Jewels soonish in the Guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация