[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Manastorm+indigon, they don't work together, sacrificide mana =! spent mana, so you're killing your effective damage really, why not drop manastorm and find a big mana+hp+es shield? (this will also fix resists and stats issues)

It does work when you use Arcane Cloak tho. Therefore I use the helm enchant. You also get the full Manastorm buff with Arcane Cloak. The only exception with Indigon is when you completely sacrifice the mana, i.e., with Vortex or Flame Dash. I have also pointed that out in my Guide...

"
stun immunity: I got around this by using heart of oak annoint+80% boot enchant, US is good but you'd save 4 points and loose mind drinker

Feel free to do it different. In my case I also need the strength nodes before Unwavering Stance. I count 3 Points for Unwavering, not 4... Additionally the Boot enchant is related to "if you have killed recently" which usually not occurs in the crucial fights like Sirus, Ueber Elder, etc. Keep in mind that the annoint is a source of huge damage increase. For now I use it for double Curse. I can not recommend to annoint Mind Drinker.

"
Alternative status immunity: second essence worm and use artic armour for freeze immunity

You will struggle with resistance when you include a second unique ring. We are already running 6 uniques. But feel free to do so. I use a Aquamarine Flask.

"

low life option: shavs+prism guardian vs replica kaoms

Is a viable option in my opinion. There will be trade off for both versions. I would highly recommend Ivory Tower instead of shavs (similar to former Archmage Stormbrand builds on Low Life).

"
gloves: shapers touch would be a tad bit less damage than algor mortis, but way moe defensive given the high stats

Besides the big damage from Algor Mortis, they also sap enemies in chilling areas, which is up 20% less incomming damage. In most endgame boss encounters you can ensure a 100% uptime of your vortex. I doubt that shapers touch would give "way more" defensives. But proof me wrong :)

Thank you for you interessting remarks. I hope my points got clear on these.
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 18:39:16
Loving the build so far. I was wondering what are some options for more defense and reducing the uptime on mana cloak to get more consistent DPS ?
"
Loving the build so far. I was wondering what are some options for more defense and reducing the uptime on mana cloak to get more consistent DPS ?

I am glad you like it. You can increase your defence by investing more into life. For example swap replica Kaom's with regular Kaom's, but I would not recommend this. With some Chaos Resistance the Build feels quite tanky to be honest. A lot simply comes down to your playstyle. For example always make sure to enter the slaughter of the league mechanic with an Arcane Cloak buff and never Flame Dash into these mobs without Arcane Cloak. With 14% CDR my Arcane Cloak has 3 sec down time and about 6 sec uptime. So you only have to manage these 3 sec to stay alive. Usually I save up some Mana in this time period which gives me additional tankiness and also ensures that the next Arcane Cloak is activated while close to full Mana.
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 18:36:18
"
gloves: shapers touch would be a tad bit less damage than algor mortis, but way moe defensive given the high stats

Besides the big damage from Algor Mortis, they also sap enemies in chilling areas, which is up 20% less incomming damage. In most endgame boss encounters you can ensure a 100% uptime of your vortex. I doubt that shapers touch would give "way more" defensives. But proof me wrong :)

I had the same thought about using my Shapers from my old build, and in my limited experience, I agree. Algor feels way better defensively. I did have a question about this -- Algor references "Chilling Areas", does that mean Frostblink/Creeping Frost etc. would proc it? I assume "Chilled" is not the same as "Chilling Areas" so notable passives like Chilling Presence would do nothing?
Последняя редакция: Avolantyr. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 19:16:26
"
Algor references "Chilling Areas", does that mean Frostblink/Creeping Frost etc. would proc it? I assume "Chilled" is not the same as "Chilling Areas" so notable passives like Chilling Presence would do nothing?

Exactly. I was looking for the Forum post but could not find it anymore. Chilled area is basically everything that leaves an area on the ground which applies chill like, Vortex, Creeping Frost or Cold Snap.
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 20:01:21
"
FunkyMacri написал:
From my own toying around with this skill and type of build, I'd like to hear some input from you on some ideas/matters:

Manastorm+indigon, they don't work together, sacrificide mana =! spent mana, so you're killing your effective damage really, why not drop manastorm and find a big mana+hp+es shield? (this will also fix resists and stats issues)

stun immunity: I got around this by using heart of oak annoint+80% boot enchant, US is good but you'd save 4 points and loose mind drinker

status immunity: I droped illuminated devotion and instead grabbed the flask Kiaras determination

crit: by dropping illuminated devotion, I grabbed conviction of power, it makes resists easier via end charges and gives crit chance, with a rare shield and some point shuffling you can get some dps boost over EO

Alternative status immunity: second essence worm and use artic armour for freeze immunity

low life option: shavs+prism guardian vs replica kaoms

If you are going for Conviction of Power, I really would recommend picking up Militant Faith Dominus Jewel, since Inner Conviction will then give you a 12% damage boost.
As for the spot, I would recommend the jewel socket right of Shaper notable, near scion start, so you can get Inner Conviction on the Agnostic. This place will also prevent a lot of stat loss. The jewel isn't that expensive either.

Careful with Kiara's determination, it'll also give you onslaught and this could push you over the APS sweetspot for your CDR level.

As for shapers touch over algor mortis. Don't underestimate the defense algor mortis offers, the enemy dealing up to 20% less damage because of sap is a massive defensive buff.
Последняя редакция: Cyander. Время: 7 авг. 2021 г., 21:09:15
"
crit: by dropping illuminated devotion, I grabbed conviction of power, it makes resists easier via end charges and gives crit chance, with a rare shield and some point shuffling you can get some dps boost over EO

I felt like investing in crit is not worth on this Build (i.e., you cut to many other important things) and decided to go with a non crit version. I definitely agree with the post of Cyander, that you should take Militant Faith Dominus in this case.

I thought about this timeless jewel even on the non crit version a while ago, since you can generate power charges with a Storm Rider cluster notable, but you would end up with only 3 power charges which is still 9% more damage multiplier. Nevertheless I decided to take Doryani, because it enables your Life regeneration, leech and recovery (from Indigon) to start at the first stage of incomming damage.
Последняя редакция: TotalQlimax. Время: 8 авг. 2021 г., 3:05:08
Two questions:

- Why is Pure Talent used? Is it just for the ele pen? Because we don't get stats from the Scion start with Unnatural Instinct

- Why do we use Cinderswallow and Onslaught link in Cyclone?

Thanks!
livejamie
I'm nearly dying in every T16, Harvest and Expedition. Is there anything i miss or anything i could fix this?

https://pastebin.com/VjEz3pjF Link to my PoB

Had to give some skillpoints for ele res cuz im playing on PlayStation and theres some trouble to get a better Ring/Belt atm.
Even with 3k Life and 3,7k Energy Shield i get instantly one shotted in endgame content.
Its even worth to stack that much lightning pen if you are going to run double ele weaknes+conductivity? Ele pen doesnt work if u put them in negative resistances right?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация