[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

"
geffron написал:
is the 300 dex necessary? how do i achieve that? currently lvl 68 and I have only 160+

We need 300 Dex to make our Dendrobate work.
Последняя редакция: Lailu. Время: 28 окт. 2021 г., 11:34:13
"
ColdHanded написал:
"
ahunterkee написал:
"
Coldlucidity написал:
What can I use to replace Empower and Enhance for the time being?

You could do cwdt with immortal call for more phy defense

My set-up is like, despair + tempchain + grace + precision

You could either

1. get inc% mana eff on shield

2. temp chain or despair reserve no mana unique amulet

3. enlighten

For me, I like Grace since if we go full zoom, we dont really worried about damage but random mob one shot. Vaal grace will give us tons of defense

You recommend immortal call over steelskin?

Also is there a gem swap we can use to help with single target? Zooming through maps but bosses not so fast :)

depends how much strength you have so, steelskin require like 155 I think?

For bossing you can remove greater volley, and using another damage support. Then get close to boss for full overlap
"
geffron написал:
is the 300 dex necessary? how do i achieve that? currently lvl 68 and I have only 160+

Dont worried, you should have enough if you follow the tree, you could get Devoto's Devotion for 50+ dex. If you don't, you should have around 260+ and you could find rest of them on gear or jewel
Последняя редакция: ahunterkee. Время: 28 окт. 2021 г., 12:57:52
Great build but what do I use for PB until I get empower and enhance ?
Последняя редакция: theforsakenking. Время: 28 окт. 2021 г., 14:00:51
Is ancestral protector + withering touch is better than this combo - wither + spell totem?
"
theforsakenking написал:
Great build but what do I use for PB until I get empower and enhance ?

cwdt + immortal call
"
Oblachko_O написал:
Is ancestral protector + withering touch is better than this combo - wither + spell totem?

We dont need withering touch actually, and dont need wither since occ will have it by default and withering step give instant 6 stacks
What kind of enchants are we looking to get on boots?

Also, for everyone that feels too squishy but doesnt want to completely swap to the defensive build I'd recommend dropping the Chaos mastery up top and pick up wind dancer/big life node by it and the move speed/spell suppress nodes. Feels amazing ( Running the cluster version)
Последняя редакция: Shortyrose. Время: 28 окт. 2021 г., 20:21:17
"
Shortyrose написал:
What kind of enchants are we looking to get on boots?

Also, for everyone that feels too squishy but doesnt want to completely swap to the defensive build I'd recommend dropping the Chaos mastery up top and pick up wind dancer/big life node by it and the move speed/spell suppress nodes. Feels amazing ( Running the cluster version)

You could do movement speed or mana regen.
About the gloves u got? Is it just the Corruption u want? Sinze i cant see that we use Frenzy charges anywhere
Great build! Having fun playing it ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация