[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

ah i see now, thanks! and one more question, does attack speed modify affects throwing speed of concoction? or cast speed do that?
"
sh4bash написал:
ah i see now, thanks! and one more question, does attack speed modify affects throwing speed of concoction? or cast speed do that?

attack because this is a attack skill, so we need accuracy also
What is the purpose of the blood rage? Only additional attack speed?
"
Oblachko_O написал:
What is the purpose of the blood rage? Only additional attack speed?

yh, I removed it cuz it remove es
seems like you need to corrupt apply curse on gloves because im playing the build and with 2 curses an aura and precision, you have dont have enough mana to cast the spell. I even went up and took another efficiency point elsewhere and it only allows me to attack once before i need to regen/leech a little more
"
Bpspartan114 написал:
seems like you need to corrupt apply curse on gloves because im playing the build and with 2 curses an aura and precision, you have dont have enough mana to cast the spell. I even went up and took another efficiency point elsewhere and it only allows me to attack once before i need to regen/leech a little more

1. Enlighten

2. Grace inc% eff on mastery

3. Precision inc% eff on mastery(need acc on gear or put ice golem)
"
ahunterkee написал:
"
Bpspartan114 написал:

1. Enlighten

2. Grace inc% eff on mastery

3. Precision inc% eff on mastery(need acc on gear or put ice golem)

I linked my grace to inc aoe from plague bearer thats why. Im fucking stupid my bad
Why you have malevolence watcher's eye if you are not using malevolence ?
"
sirs написал:
Why you have malevolence watcher's eye if you are not using malevolence ?

If you read the gems carefully, you'll see Vaal Grace/Malevolence there. Use Grace until the rest of your gear is good and you're ready to buy a Malevolence Watchers Eye.
Short question, will it be more profitable to run shield charge + fortify instead of flame dash?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация