Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.16

Hi Wrecker,
another question :) can you please explain why you went for the Ravenous Horde node? I would assume that Onslaught is not up in fights where it really matters (few powerful enemies). The 30% movement speed must be nice though for zombies. That is 6 skill points.
I am thinking about the path between Sacrifice and Purity of Flesh, with 2 +speed (this could replace one +10 int in the upper left region), and the Redemption node as an alternative to the RH path.
Thank you!
"
huoc написал:
Скрытый текст
Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I missed that "half" part :)
With a game this detailed, huoc, missing the "obvious" details is just as easy as missing the hidden ones. :) We all do it. I do it all the time!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
huoc написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker,
another question :) can you please explain why you went for the Ravenous Horde node? I would assume that Onslaught is not up in fights where it really matters (few powerful enemies). The 30% movement speed must be nice though for zombies. That is 6 skill points.
I am thinking about the path between Sacrifice and Purity of Flesh, with 2 +speed (this could replace one +10 int in the upper left region), and the Redemption node as an alternative to the RH path.
Thank you!
Really smart thinking, huoc!

So, if GGG doesn't change anything that impacts this build for 3.17, what do you think of this?

- Remove Revenous Horde (-7 points)
- Add Spiritual Command and the mastery (+3 points)
- Remove Fearsome Force (-3 points)
- Add Asylum and the mastery (+4 points)

- That gives us 3 points to spend to get to level 91.
- Maybe Redemption, Anointed Flesh, or even Tolerance (if we remove Unwavering Stance).

Love it!

Nice find.

(I do love the 30% movement speed for minions. It goes a long way. So we'll have to see how the zombies perform/keep up without it.)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Скрытый текст
"
huoc написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi Wrecker,
Thank you!
Really smart thinking, huoc!

So, if GGG doesn't change anything that impacts this build for 3.17, what do you think of this?

- Remove Revenous Horde (-7 points)
- Add Spiritual Command and the mastery (+3 points)
- Remove Fearsome Force (-3 points)
- Add Asylum and the mastery (+4 points)

- That gives us 3 points to spend to get to level 91.
- Maybe Redemption, Anointed Flesh, or even Tolerance (if we remove Unwavering Stance).

Love it!

Nice find.

(I do love the 30% movement speed for minions. It goes a long way. So we'll have to see how the zombies perform/keep up without it.)

Hi Wrecker,
I was checking your poeplanner link instead of the original picture included in the guide, and I think the Fearsome Force and Asylum were already removed/added there, so that was my starting point.
Thanks for the answer, I think for now I will skip Ravenous Horde and go for Spiritual Command/ Redemption.
Unfortunately I have 0 exp regarding Anointed Flesh, Tolerance and Unwavering Stance, as this is my second char after your 3.14 AW :) so I will trust your recommendations.
Thanks!
I like this build very much (still doing the main story). The only skill I do not like that much is Void Sphere. It is stationary, has a long cooldown and cannot be moved during that. And it sucks in corpses, I do not think it is working against the offering, due to Desecrate, but still, I feel uncomfortable using it. Oh, and it is very slow at breaking urns and barrels :D Breaking urns is one of my favorite activities since Torchlight, or probably Diablo :)
I know it is not supposed to be up at all times, but the Vulnerability it applies must help in Incursion for example, where I am not fast enough.
So I have been experimenting with lots of combinations of projectiles (with Multiple support) and totems and AoE skills and whatnot, but could not find a real alternative. Most probably Wrecker chose this after considering and trying many things. Still, is there a viable alternative for this build (applying curse and Culling Strike if possible)?
Thank you!
Hi there,
the description of Enduring Bond says that it grants increased damage for minions if a minion skill has been used recently. I understand recently (4 secs) but what is considered a minion skill? I do not use any skills apart from Void Sphere. And the offering from CWDT.
Thank you!
"
huoc написал:
Скрытый текст
Hi there,
the description of Enduring Bond says that it grants increased damage for minions if a minion skill has been used recently. I understand recently (4 secs) but what is considered a minion skill? I do not use any skills apart from Void Sphere. And the offering from CWDT.
Thank you!
I miss the AW character, huoc. That was fun. I'm still craving to have a buffed-up Temporal Chains in a guide. So we'll see what happens.

With this build, we don't have much investment into mana recovery. So if you find you don't like the benefits of Void Sphere, make sure you pick something that still has a cooldown. A spell without a cooldown that's linked to a low-level CwDT will constantly eat up all your mana. Mana which Bone Offering requires. So something like Frost Bomb might be a good option for you...if you're sticking with CwDT. Another option is putting Second Wind Support on Void Sphere. That lets you get 2 casts of Void Sphere within its normal cooldown. Maybe that'll be enough.

The minion skill we use is Bone Armour (the skill we get from the ascending).

Good thinking! Nice work.

Annnnnd

Thank you for the answers!
So I'm finally level 90 and having fun. Scourge and clearpeed are kind of rough until getting the upgraded quality gems.

For most of my other minion builds, I've anointed with Death Attunement. What other annointments would be useful here?

And I have a question about minion AOE and Fearsome force - why? It doesn't seem like AOE is used much in this build. I thought the zombies are just directly pummeling the mobs. Is their ground slam AOE-dependent?
"
faelanae написал:
Скрытый текст
So I'm finally level 90 and having fun. Scourge and clearpeed are kind of rough until getting the upgraded quality gems.

For most of my other minion builds, I've anointed with Death Attunement. What other annointments would be useful here?

And I have a question about minion AOE and Fearsome force - why? It doesn't seem like AOE is used much in this build. I thought the zombies are just directly pummeling the mobs. Is their ground slam AOE-dependent?
Hey, faelanae!

Nice job hitting 90! Fearsome Force benefits the Zombie slam that the Zombies do. It's by far their strongest skill. GGG has cut the skill down a few times over the years.

That being said, I think for next league I'll be replacing that cluster for Asylum. I think the build would be better for it.

So I'm terms of what to anoint, I typically like to anoint myself, not my minions. So depending on what oils you're willing to spend, Asylum, or any +1 to max resists is what I'd do. That being said, I play defence first.

I hope that helps. Merry Christmas!

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 25 дек. 2021 г., 14:16:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация