Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.16

"
mslee017 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker, truly an amazing and in depth guide you have put together here!

I'm far from a new player (though still not great at the game lol) and have a few questions. Currently with busy RL I'm going to be playing SSF standard for the future (trade leagues don't do it for me anymore and I don't have the time to really get much done in shorter timespans anymore). I'm looking for something that has decent potential to get me to be in a position to just clear Maven 10 mans (simply white, I only need the Atlas passive points) and a corrupted t16 (just doing a Vaal Temple in standard gets your atlas filled out I believe).

I know you can't do these things on "crap" gear with this build, but are those things achievable with just modest stuff do you believe? Trying to decided between Zombies or going with Absolution for the next few weeks to set myself up for a future in Standard SSF.
Thank you so much, mslee017! That's really kind of you!

I totally hear you on the RL side of things. I'm 100% Standard because it's a better time investment for me as well.

The short answer to your question? You bet. This build can do it for you. This is the build I use everything for.

https://bit.ly/3zxV6km This is what I'm planning for 3.17 if 3.17's changes don't impact the build at all. Damage is doubled(!) and physical damage mitigation is up almost 30% as well (to 74%). (Anyone is welcome to click on the link but it's not going to update with any of the changes I make. I'll update the guide's links in 3.17 for that. But feel free to bookmark this and get going.) Oh! Only use the Crit Damage Support for Zombies if the zombies are getting power charges from a spectre. Otherwise use Predator Support.

But whether you use the posted build or the linked build, you'll do great. And if you actually get into some of the fancy influenced and crafted gear, you'll crush it.

Thanks again for the kind words and good luck with your choice! Just FYI, Standard players get one free respec a league. So if you don't like what you chose, you can get a full respec once a league.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 5 янв. 2022 г., 18:27:14
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
mslee017 написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Wrecker, truly an amazing and in depth guide you have put together here!

I'm far from a new player (though still not great at the game lol) and have a few questions. Currently with busy RL I'm going to be playing SSF standard for the future (trade leagues don't do it for me anymore and I don't have the time to really get much done in shorter timespans anymore). I'm looking for something that has decent potential to get me to be in a position to just clear Maven 10 mans (simply white, I only need the Atlas passive points) and a corrupted t16 (just doing a Vaal Temple in standard gets your atlas filled out I believe).

I know you can't do these things on "crap" gear with this build, but are those things achievable with just modest stuff do you believe? Trying to decided between Zombies or going with Absolution for the next few weeks to set myself up for a future in Standard SSF.
Thank you so much, mslee017! That's really kind of you!

I totally hear you on the RL side of things. I'm 100% Standard because it's a better time investment for me as well.

The short answer to your question? You bet. This build can do it for you. This is the build I use everything for.

https://bit.ly/3zxV6km This is what I'm planning for 3.17 if 3.17's changes don't impact the build at all. Damage is doubled(!) and physical damage mitigation is up almost 30% as well (to 74%). (Anyone is welcome to click on the link but it's not going to update with any of the changes I make. I'll update the guide's links in 3.17 for that. But feel free to bookmark this and get going.) Oh! Only use the Crit Damage Support for Zombies if the zombies are getting power charges from a spectre. Otherwise use Predator Support.

But whether you use the posted build or the linked build, you'll do great. And if you actually get into some of the fancy influenced and crafted gear, you'll crush it.

Thanks again for the kind words and good luck with your choice! Just FYI, Standard players get one free respec a league. So if you don't like what you chose, you can get a full respec once a league.

Thanks for the reply!! And all amazing things to hear. Was able to level incredibly fast with a 6L Zombie in Tabula and a 4L Absolution. Currently following your build planner for 3.17 and it looks really solid.

Which of the Banners do you think you will most likely lean on? I prefer to have a movement skill equipped as well as Convocation so really I'll only have one equipped at a time rather than having all of them and alternating between them.
Последняя редакция: mslee017. Время: 6 янв. 2022 г., 0:09:53
Damn the build is really good i love it this is the first build and character ive created and just defeated now Uber Izaro for the first time idk if thats something but for me its a lot i failed over and over with diff characters currently level 87 thanks for the work you put to make the build and that you share it with us i highly recommend it to anyone <3
"
mslee017 написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for the reply!! And all amazing things to hear. Was able to level incredibly fast with a 6L Zombie in Tabula and a 4L Absolution. Currently following your build planner for 3.17 and it looks really solid.

Which of the Banners do you think you will most likely lean on? I prefer to have a movement skill equipped as well as Convocation so really I'll only have one equipped at a time rather than having all of them and alternating between them.
Nice, mslee017!

A Tabula is awesome while levelling! Fun stuff :). And thanks for the kind words!

If you going to run Determination, I'd couple it with Defiance Banner. It's a really low cost to get a bunch more damage mitigation. War Banner is pure offence while...the other one that does impale stuff (I forget the name), it's a good balance between offence and defence. The choice is up to you there. That'll be a preference choice.

Don't forget about Unset rings. They roll lower-tier mods, but you can squeeze in a couple of skills if you need the space.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
danielll9105 написал:
Скрытый текст
Damn the build is really good i love it this is the first build and character ive created and just defeated now Uber Izaro for the first time idk if thats something but for me its a lot i failed over and over with diff characters currently level 87 thanks for the work you put to make the build and that you share it with us i highly recommend it to anyone <3
That's really kind of you, danielll9105!

Thanks for taking the time to be so encouraging! I'm glad you're having such a good time and that you're making new strides with the game! Good for you! That's awesome :).

Thanks for the kind note :). I appreciate it!

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
mslee017 написал:
Скрытый текст

Nice, mslee017!

A Tabula is awesome while levelling! Fun stuff :). And thanks for the kind words!

If you going to run Determination, I'd couple it with Defiance Banner. It's a really low cost to get a bunch more damage mitigation. War Banner is pure offence while...the other one that does impale stuff (I forget the name), it's a good balance between offence and defence. The choice is up to you there. That'll be a preference choice.

Don't forget about Unset rings. They roll lower-tier mods, but you can squeeze in a couple of skills if you need the space.

Dread Banner ;)

I've been running War Banner for now but leveling the others as well in weapon swap along with 4 more Raise Zombie gems to hopefully get 21 ASAP. I'm definitely going to run Determination eventually when I can justify reserving the HP from Vitality and Clarity with Arrogance, but with only 3k HP at level 68 its a bit rough. I figured I'd give Uber Lab a shot and was surprised at just how fast at this level the Zombies melted Izaro

P.S. Project Zombie MTX makes the build even more fun! The slam looks amazing :)
Hey its me again :) About the end game min-maxing the build i now reached level 90 i think to try to push myself to 95 so what can i add to it is replace some gems with awakened version get better flasks add jewels (maybe large cluster) but even regular one works so can anyone add up something to more min-maxing ?
Hi,
I have a very good looking body armour.

My question is, how to craft it for this build. I am "poor" (190 chaos orbs) having just started the game recently.
I have a single

that looks promising, but there is only a single piece of it (I do have some more lower tier ones).
I would appreciate any advice, however basic. Thank you.
"
huoc написал:
Hi,
I have a very good looking body armour.

My question is, how to craft it for this build. I am "poor" (190 chaos orbs) having just started the game recently.
I have a single

that looks promising, but there is only a single piece of it (I do have some more lower tier ones).
I would appreciate any advice, however basic. Thank you.

I'm not OP, but I wouldn't use that Essence on a body armor, save that to try and craft on a Convoking Wand. I think for this build the armor piece ideally has HP + Resists, so if you have any essences of Greed I would try that instead
"
mslee017 написал:
Скрытый текст
Dread Banner ;)

I've been running War Banner for now but leveling the others as well in weapon swap along with 4 more Raise Zombie gems to hopefully get 21 ASAP. I'm definitely going to run Determination eventually when I can justify reserving the HP from Vitality and Clarity with Arrogance, but with only 3k HP at level 68 its a bit rough. I figured I'd give Uber Lab a shot and was surprised at just how fast at this level the Zombies melted Izaro

P.S. Project Zombie MTX makes the build even more fun! The slam looks amazing :)
Right! Dread Banner. Thanks, mslee017.

I'm glad you're fully ascended now! Good work! And thanks for the feedback on the MTX. I've been thinking about that MTX since it came out and am glad to hear in impacts the Zombie Slam! That's awesome!

I hope you get a 21 Raise ZOmbie. I still haven't. Ha!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация