[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Been playing this exclusively since Heist, can confirm this build is straight up nuts for the budget. Very well written guide as always.
Wallach

Hi mate!

I watched your video on YouTube and made a build guided by your POB, only changed one gem to the main 6link, which gave more damage. Decide not to take an abnormal level 21 ballista for the test yet and bought gloves with rings that were found on the market. Eye without flat damage. But these are not essential things. Please tell me, I can't figure out why the damage is still about 2 times less than yours.

U can check my character here Warcat

My POB is here https://pastebin.com/F8Npv7kB
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
Последняя редакция: Lazer_Death. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 15:22:22
I decided to try this build and I'm collecting gear for the build now.
For now I scourged chest and bow for easy 6L. Gonna try temple later with proper 6L.

I got:

and:

Is the flat elemental damage on the bow decent or worthless?
"
Lazer_Death написал:
Wallach

Hi mate!

I watched your video on YouTube and made a build guided by your POB, only changed one gem to the main 6link, which gave more damage. Decide not to take an abnormal level 21 ballista for the test yet and bought gloves with rings that were found on the market. Eye without flat damage. But these are not essential things. Please tell me, I can't figure out why the damage is still about 2 times less than yours.

U can check my character here Warcat

My POB is here https://pastebin.com/F8Npv7kB

Looking over your PoB I think this covers most of the differences:

- Clean up the flasks for sure. Witchfire Brew in particular needs to go as it would actually be a DPS loss if it overwrites a Sniper's Mark on a boss, and otherwise has no upside to this build. In general I'd say you should probably drop all of the unique flasks when you can get your magic flasks rolled, maybe breaking out Dying Sun for Sirus if you're swapping in Barrage support.

- Your gem links still need some time to grow. A lot of your gems aren't quite finished leveling, or have no quality, so there's a grip of damage just lost in unfinished gems. Similarly you're missing a bit of damage not having a second damage notable on the medium cluster yet.

- Overall Dexterity still has some room to grow compared to the high end PoB example. A Brutal Restraint might be a good pickup if you can afford to roll one until it's decent, or a Synthesis belt with 15% increased Dexterity implicit so you could get more flat Dexterity (along with more life and other stats). If you're comparing against my PoB I've got about 200 more Dexterity (as well as a level 22 Siege Ballista) so I have 16 maximum totems instead of 14 as well as the additional damage scaling from the extra Dexterity.

- Better gear efficiency. If you're comparing to my high end PoB, that setup has some pretty strong pieces that account for some of the difference in damage (like the 16% IAS on the gloves, the double mod Watcher's Eye, etc). You also don't have Culling Strike on the bow, which is calculated in PoB (so you could put this on Ensnaring Arrow or something if you want to account for it on a boss context). Also don't forget to anoint your amulet to Shaman's Dominion for another ~10% DPS gain.

You're not doing anything in particular incorrectly (other than the flasks), so don't worry too much about that. It's mostly just more min-max'd gear pieces and a couple extra levels.

"
Asag написал:
Is the flat elemental damage on the bow decent or worthless?

Not worthless, but the Iron Commander is such a cheap item I'd probably just continue to try and look for a better Scourge option personally. There are some very strong options on weapon slot such as Culling Strike, Bow Attacks Fire an Additional Arrow, or % Chance to Deal Triple Damage that are worth chasing this league since we can afford to krangle multiple bows at a time usually.
Последняя редакция: Wallach. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 21:27:35
"
Wallach написал:

You're not doing anything in particular incorrectly (other than the flasks), so don't worry too much about that. It's mostly just more min-max'd gear pieces and a couple extra levels.

Thank you very much, for detailed answer!

I really forgot about the shaman. And thank you for doing your guides. I started playing in this league freezing pulse according to your guide. But to kill uber bosses, I had to switch to forbidden rite, which I was able to raise to 45 million on a solo target. By the way, this build is still very, very alive. He kills bosses very cool and cleans the maps quickly, no matter what mods. But for highly juiced beyond maps, I needed something more survivable and freezing. Your solution is very suitable!
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Great build, having lots of fun with it!
hi, I would like to respec my hieropant but I am at level 91, could you give me a version of the high end pob for this level so that I can understand how to proceed for the next levels? Thank you very much.
Thanks for the guide.
Playing totems it's my favourite POE playstyle! And was getting tired of seeing totem getting behind!

Cheers, and keep up the amazing work! :)
I still experience lack of damage on beyonds, farming t11 tropical.
Looks like FP totems were more powerful on mapping.

Tell me pls is it nessesary Phys to Cold craft on gloves?
Последняя редакция: Lazer_Death. Время: 19 нояб. 2021 г., 8:40:59
great build :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация