[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

I tried out the Nadir Mode jewel and it has made me completely unable to build up intensity. This is great for clearing but not great for bosses I feel. Anyone else try this jewel out? Do you take it out when facing bosses? Just seems like a pain.
"
Graybes написал:
I tried out the Nadir Mode jewel and it has made me completely unable to build up intensity. This is great for clearing but not great for bosses I feel. Anyone else try this jewel out? Do you take it out when facing bosses? Just seems like a pain.

Intensity seems terrible for clear, you just lose all your AoE in three casts. So that's what the jewel is for, it's definitely not for bossing.
"
Graybes написал:

It's better if you have a LOT of Cast Speed.

Otherwise, yeah, it's for fast mapping. Swap for serious bosses. Most map bosses, even T16, are a joke even with it.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
ragnarokgr написал:
Tried this build. Was fun and mapping is really cool. Did both eater of worlds and searing exarch just fine but by god the dps is very low and we are very squishy.

It also doesn't help that we need to be immobile to do damage with CL.
I'll probably respecc out of this build into some more tanky boss killer though for the rest of the game

You have Apex Mode? You need it for those fights.

"
Cyndayne написал:
Decided to try this out. I normally do Flicker or some kind of minion or weird CWDT Loop build. Really enjoying it. I did not care for how it felt with CL so I went Divine Ire and it feels really good in lower tiers so far. Still scaling my gear out but a friend dropped am Expeditions End that I am using and still need to get third lab done so I am sure it will feel even better after that. Thanks for the guide!

Glad to hear!

Join the Discord, let us know how you're doing :)

"
CantripN написал:
"
Graybes написал:

It's better if you have a LOT of Cast Speed.

Otherwise, yeah, it's for fast mapping. Swap for serious bosses. Most map bosses, even T16, are a joke even with it.

Actually just decided to try out Arc and loving it. Lost a bit of single target but can still easily freeze most bosses enough that it doesn't matter. The clear with Arc + using Inpulsa and Storm's Gift is just silly fun. Arc chaining around corners makes it so cool to use. Just playing around with my passive tree now to get rid of some intensity things and get more cast speed and crit multiplier. Love how this build let you try out different abilities without having to change too muchm
"
Graybes написал:

Actually is pretty flexible when you got decent amount of cast speed. With Nadir mode I can control when I want to clear trash or lazor on bosses. I just need to channel a bit longer if I want to focus single target and a mere split second release or walk a step or two will go back to trash clear mode.
Hey! If I dont want to use CL now, using ARC for now, must I change one of gem for intensify and buy apex? Which skill setup for 6L best for arc? Also, in POB sets divergent version of intensify - why?

And finnaly - what is PCoC?
"
Stormrider = 10% to get Power Charge on Hit, 25% Damage (great way to get and maintain power charges) UPDATE: Doesn't work, we're using PCoC now.
"
Oliv3rTwistt написал:
Hey! If I dont want to use CL now, using ARC for now, must I change one of gem for intensify and buy apex? Which skill setup for 6L best for arc? Also, in POB sets divergent version of intensify - why?

And finnaly - what is PCoC?
"
Stormrider = 10% to get Power Charge on Hit, 25% Damage (great way to get and maintain power charges) UPDATE: Doesn't work, we're using PCoC now.

There was a section in the guide that had links for arc as well as for divine ire if you're inclined. PCoC = power charge on crit.
Have you tried out the critical mastery +3 to levels of critical support gems? It seems like it should be good for +3 on increased critical strikes, increased critical damage, and PCoC.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация