[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
CantripN написал:
"
dkowalch написал:
I have a question about exposure. If we have inflicts exposure on gloves, does Hydrosphere add additional exposure or is it useless? Similarly, is it worth running 2 curses with hextouch or is there diminishing returns on negative resistance? I am not having any trouble at clearing or anything, just want to try and juice up even more for single target.

Hydrosphere adds nothing once you exposure on gloves, hence why I don't have it myself. You can use awakened hextouch for an extra curse, it does add dps quite meaningfully, just expensive.

Thanks, I have awakened hextouch but I am running out of gem slots. I tried linking to arcanist brand but it doesnt apply 2nd curse. I guess I need to do
*random spell* - awakened hextouch - Conductivity and then arcanist brand - Assassin's Mark separately. Or maybe self cast assassins mark to save a slot.
On Spell Suppression Chance, it's mention:

10% Shield Craft (more with Eva / Eva+ES shield, but no impactful caster mods then)

Just wondering how do you get the Shield Craft - since you are using two wands?
Последняя редакция: Waltzbear. Время: 21 сент. 2022 г., 6:44:45
"
Waltzbear написал:
On Spell Suppression Chance, it's mention:

10% Shield Craft (more with Eva / Eva+ES shield, but no impactful caster mods then)

Just wondering how do you get the Shield Craft - since you are using two wands?

It's one way to do it. A better way is getting that amount on gloves.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hi, do u have pob of this build where used only for killing boss (mean high dps + high survise) and no need for clearing speed (chest explose, running speed)

Because i already got another character for clearing maps which using cyclone CwC manabond.

Many thank if you can suggest me!
"
moodyhn9 написал:
Hi, do u have pob of this build where used only for killing boss (mean high dps + high survise) and no need for clearing speed (chest explose, running speed)

Because i already got another character for clearing maps which using cyclone CwC manabond.

Many thank if you can suggest me!

Not this build then :)

Freeze isn't for Pinnacle Bosses, so there's no reason to play this JUST for that.

Thanks so much for this build. Having lots of fun. Just wondering do you use mark on hit or manually cast Assassin's mark?
"
SkinnaRampager написал:
Thanks so much for this build. Having lots of fun. Just wondering do you use mark on hit or manually cast Assassin's mark?

Manually cast, at least once I get Exposure Gloves and don't need Hydrosphere. Before that, it's part of Arcanist Brand.

Mark on Hit, which you're trying to use, sadly only works on ATTACKS. You could apply it with Shield Charge, but you'll mostly just miss :D

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 22 сент. 2022 г., 21:31:08
"
CantripN написал:
"
SkinnaRampager написал:

Manually cast, at least once I get Exposure Gloves and don't need Hydrosphere. Before that, it's part of Arcanist Brand.

Mark on Hit, which you're trying to use, sadly only works on ATTACKS. You could apply it with Shield Charge, but you'll mostly just miss :D

Ahh, thank you! Now that you mention it I haven't seen it applied to any enemies, that'll be why.
New Ring is fun :)

i want to push this build more, can you guys help what to upgrade?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация