[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

"
hatter36 написал:
How do you manage to get inpulsa in ssf? Do you farm certain content or just scarab juicing?

First one was Nameless Seer, 2nd one today was just Heist.

Nameless Seer farming though Scarabs (you can farm those through Jun Atlas) seems the best source this league.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 14 апр. 2024 г., 19:48:44
"
CantripN написал:
"
hatter36 написал:
How do you manage to get inpulsa in ssf? Do you farm certain content or just scarab juicing?

First one was Nameless Seer, 2nd one today was just Heist.

Nameless Seer farming though Scarabs (you can farm those through Jun Atlas) seems the best source this league.

ooh ok thanks ^^ I completely forgot that scarab existed I haven't seen it drop at all for me lol.
Do you plsn to switch to expedition's end if/when you get it?
"
H3avyM3tal написал:
Do you plsn to switch to expedition's end if/when you get it?

Nope. It's just not good.

Really? Wouldnt it let you use a much better helm? And wouldnt it be easier to freeze with? Or is it because for clearing inpulsa is better, then in tgst case what about bossing?
"
H3avyM3tal написал:
Really? Wouldnt it let you use a much better helm? And wouldnt it be easier to freeze with? Or is it because for clearing inpulsa is better, then in tgst case what about bossing?

Inpulsa has actual good stats, shock immunity, damage, amazing clear... losing that is not acceptable on a build that can use it. Helmets are worth far less than body armors, and 30% all res isn't shabby, esp if you get one with 1-2 good corruptions.

As for "bossing", it kinda depends what you mean. If you mean Maven-tier stuff, you can do it fine with an Inpulsa. If you mean T17+, just make another character, this is NOT for that content, nor Ubers.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 29 апр. 2024 г., 19:57:27
"
CantripN написал:
"
H3avyM3tal написал:

Inpulsa has actual good stats, shock immunity, damage, amazing clear... losing that is not acceptable on a build that can use it. Helmets are worth far less than body armors, and 30% all res isn't shabby, esp if you get one with 1-2 good corruptions.

As for "bossing", it kinda depends what you mean. If you mean Maven-tier stuff, you can do it fine with an Inpulsa. If you mean T17+, just make another character, this is NOT for that content, nor Ubers.

I see. I was just thinking about the new mods like 1 mana per 2 int. Would be nice just to try it. I also saw there is a (new?) sentinel mod like what 3d has. Im currently using cloak od defiance for the mana though. I should probably pick up inpulsa too.

Thanks!
The Sentinel mod was league-specific, it's not in the game. Sure would be fun!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация