[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

Hey just wanted to say great build! This has been one of the smoothest and most fun levelling toons i've yet to play!

Question though, can anyone take a look at my build and see where I can improve? I'm sitting at 3.7k life, max resists and 25k armor, but I seem to be dying alot
in juiced T16s - I know my life is low, but I just don't know where else I can add life, all my rare gear has it and I've put alot in the tree for life.

Thanks for any help!
"
richrood написал:
Hey just wanted to say great build! This has been one of the smoothest and most fun levelling toons i've yet to play!

Question though, can anyone take a look at my build and see where I can improve? I'm sitting at 3.7k life, max resists and 25k armor, but I seem to be dying alot
in juiced T16s - I know my life is low, but I just don't know where else I can add life, all my rare gear has it and I've put alot in the tree for life.

Thanks for any help!

By looking at ur PoB, it seems u are lacking some chaos res (you are sitting at 73%); I would suggest to bring it to 80% for extra reduction (50% of ele damage is converted to chaos).

I'm sitting at 3.8k life and 13k armour, and I only die when I don't see Heralding minions hovering near me.
Последняя редакция: svarions23. Время: 31 мая 2022 г., 3:59:21
After spending 3100 fusings 6-linking my Doppelganger Guise, I don't think I qualify for the "while sane" bonuses any more.

"
kijuhy написал:
Hey. What is better 21/20 hexblast gem or 20/20 divergent hexblast gem?

I'd say the Divergent should be slightly better, but you should check in PoB

just made my 2nd ring its not perfect but its ok for now

I think now all I got left is to get better templar gloves with life, get a +2 chest, and then switch to scepters instead of the wands unless im missing something else

Also made this

Последняя редакция: Kyronami. Время: 2 июня 2022 г., 18:08:14
Does anyone have done any of the uber bosses with this build yet?
"
Kyronami написал:

just made my 2nd ring its not perfect but its ok for now

I think now all I got left is to get better templar gloves with life, get a +2 chest, and then switch to scepters instead of the wands unless im missing something else

Also made this

Oh that's a nice one. Trying to recomb one myself. I think sceptres is a huge help too with the 40% implicits on them.

I'm working on getting up to level 95 so I can switch to Bastion of Elements and dual wield. Currently sitting at 4M DoT DPS but I want to jack it up further.
Does anyone know why Divergent Hexblast is so damn expensive? Is the drop in heist bugged or something? It seems a bit ridiculous, usually with alternate qualities of other active skill gems there's at least a few in the trade but now there's 2-4 every day, and all 2+ex.
Almost done crafting my helmets, they give a good amount of extra DPS over non-influenced so they seemed worth the cost to create the base:

Sitting at just over 5M dps now before swapping to Bastion of Elements
hi, i don't know what i'm missing but even tho i lack the 3rd curse, my dps on pob is half of what it should(?) be, can someone help me with that?
"
Shemper написал:
hi, i don't know what i'm missing but even tho i lack the 3rd curse, my dps on pob is half of what it should(?) be, can someone help me with that?

Your hexblast gem should be lvl 21 and not 19, that's 20% more dps already.

Make sure you checked 40 doom in config in pob and aare also applying it in game, that's like 120% more damage too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация