[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

Thank you very much, im going for the endgame budget for now haha <3
"
pildachusss написал:
Thank you very much, im going for the endgame budget for now haha <3

That seems wise. The endgame pob is trying to be a well rounded mix on a reasonable budget.
I just looked at your cheracters btw, did you know you could sell a level 20 gem with a GCP to a vendor, and you'll get a quality 20 version of the gem? You should do it on all of your supports, it'll give you a pretty nice damage boost!
Anyways. Gl with the build ^^

Btw if anyone's wondering, I'm currently working on an endgame crafting project:

Getting here cost me 30ex, I tried to awaken -12 chaos on a similar one and completely bricked it, so I had to start all over again...
It'll be beautiful once it's done!
Hi, I saw you using a Herald of Ash gem in your setup. Do you manage to run it? I don't seem to have enough mana reservation (missing about 50+ from vitality if I run herald). I'm on Aul with free det aura.

Edit: Ah crap never mind lmao, I didn't notice I was using it in a piece with Second Wind support
Последняя редакция: AzwTyr. Время: 24 марта 2022 г., 10:47:01
"
AzwTyr написал:
Hi, I saw you using a Herald of Ash gem in your setup. Do you manage to run it? I don't seem to have enough mana reservation (missing about 50+ from vitality if I run herald). I'm on Aul with free det aura.

Edit: Ah crap never mind lmao, I didn't notice I was using it in a piece with Second Wind support

Do note that herald of ash does nothing for the build, I'm just using it for herald MTXs, it looks very very good.
I am planning to use aspect of the spider for more damage and the slow, which is the same 25% mana multiplier. I also kinda need the gem socket for stone/chaos golem.
Does Bastion of Elements bump your survivability by a lot? I'm pretty much having life mods on mostly everywhere, with overcapped resistances and all the auras (4k hp if dual wield, 4.3k if with shield). I still randomly die to some bosses in maps (in less than a split second), I can't imagine trying to do the more difficult bosses..

I saw you eating the Sirus meteor without much of a problem, but stats wise I think I'm pretty close, just missing the Bastion jewels.

Also are there any map mods in particular that this build should avoid? I know the 'Monsters have % to avoid ailments' mod is one of them..
Hey,
Just found your build and I'm interested to play it for the next League if it is still possible at the time.

I've read some pages and found some info about leveling gems (fireball + elemental proliferation etc...). Yet I've never done any Witch thus my knowledge is weak. Are you planning to create leveling skill trees ? Like act by act or some level break points ? That would help me a lot for the acts. (I'd like some expert opinion so I don't invest to much in damage early and end up being too squishy etc...)

Thanks !
"
AzwTyr написал:
Does Bastion of Elements bump your survivability by a lot? I'm pretty much having life mods on mostly everywhere, with overcapped resistances and all the auras (4k hp if dual wield, 4.3k if with shield). I still randomly die to some bosses in maps (in less than a split second), I can't imagine trying to do the more difficult bosses..

I saw you eating the Sirus meteor without much of a problem, but stats wise I think I'm pretty close, just missing the Bastion jewels.

Also are there any map mods in particular that this build should avoid? I know the 'Monsters have % to avoid ailments' mod is one of them..

I'm not too sure how much work bastion of elemnts is doing, honestly. On pob it's technically an ehp decrease (but significant damage boost since you an dual wield weapons).
In game however, the shield is much more reliable (5s recharge instead of 10, and 2.5 times as big). Physical and chaos damage are also kinda irrelevant for this build, so having an aegis really helps imo. I did notice a significant boost of tankyness against elemental bursts after getting it, yes, the shield one was down too often to be very reliable.
I used the hsield on the sirus gif btw ^^'

Map mods wise, I only reroll avoid ignites and less recovery of life and es.

"
daelik33 написал:
Hey,
Just found your build and I'm interested to play it for the next League if it is still possible at the time.

I've read some pages and found some info about leveling gems (fireball + elemental proliferation etc...). Yet I've never done any Witch thus my knowledge is weak. Are you planning to create leveling skill trees ? Like act by act or some level break points ? That would help me a lot for the acts. (I'd like some expert opinion so I don't invest to much in damage early and end up being too squishy etc...)

Thanks !

I'll do a simple leveling guide before next league start.
Don't expect anything super fancy, but I'll write down the fundamentals. I'm not known for my leveling skills tho... ><
Последняя редакция: Darkxellmc. Время: 27 марта 2022 г., 17:59:53
Wait, by shield you meant bastion or the magna shield?
Sorry confused by which aegis/shield you meant.

Yeah so far those are the only 2 mods that's irritating. Doesn't make it impossible to clear but it'll take longer to clear the map.

So far been having fun with this build though!
"
AzwTyr написал:
Wait, by shield you meant bastion or the magna shield?
Sorry confused by which aegis/shield you meant.

Yeah so far those are the only 2 mods that's irritating. Doesn't make it impossible to clear but it'll take longer to clear the map.

So far been having fun with this build though!

I mean I was still using magna ecplipsis to tank sirus meteors.

Btw just one thing: if you have enough damage to clear comfortably (which it looks like you have now), you can swap enfeeble and despair around, for more survivability. Blasphemy enfeeble is really nice to stay alive and mitigate burst damage. having doom on despair is also nice for singletarget, but it makes the spell rotation a bit harder to execute

Pog.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация