[3.19] The Orbital Striker Occultist - Hexblast Chaos Ignites leaguestarter to endgame

If anyone is interested I made a POB with all the leveling guide trees in it as well as a notes section with links to get, when to get what gem, and some other notes, all ending at the lvl 83 budget league start tree

https://pastebin.com/xNpVuyQJ
"
Snowbliz написал:
Hi Darkxellmc,
thx for the leveling section, but you did something wrong
You say points=level, but that is wrong
For example, we should at least have 78 points with lvl 68
Also wish all a good league start

Hi! trees do include more points than player level, up to 22 at level 68. Maybe it's not clear with the redundant level above?

In any case, thanks for the feedback, gl hf!

"
Kyronami написал:
If anyone is interested I made a POB with all the leveling guide trees in it as well as a notes section with links to get, when to get what gem, and some other notes, all ending at the lvl 83 budget league start tree

https://pastebin.com/xNpVuyQJ

Thanks, will take a look!
I wanted to do something like this, but had no time yesterday evening.
thx for the work
Hi Darkxellmc,

can you please also link your Atlas Skill trees here, later?
Would be great
Thanks Darkxellmc, I leveled a character to 29 yesterday so I can check out how the skill feels and it feels amazing from the get-go. I think I'm going to like this build a lot. Thanks again.
"
Snowbliz написал:
Hi Darkxellmc,

can you please also link your Atlas Skill trees here, later?
Would be great

A bit raw, but here's my early league plan:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgwMfA6EIGwq-CvsLcQ9jD8wU2hbEF5AYxBtkHlsfxCFrJMsq0Sx6LPwt0C8EL0YvbjPkNIg7nz5fQhNCJUJ3Q6lFo0XhR89IIkoOTfxU8VZFWcxb2V0TXU9dx2LVZLJmxmbKZy5p3Gz9bipyy3ZUdsJ3LHzPfR1_3IJpgoqEbof7iG2JkYssjSmNTo6Ij6mPt4_UkU2RfZGMkiySTJThls2ZbJvYot6mxKq5ruqxgrH7tIa6srsqvNC83MD1wv_Gm8ezx73Joc6D0KLQqdFN0WPUudTj1qDW29eF2ZDZuNxN30vfXt_44Bbga-KX5Y_o5ukf7aDyTPLo8-P2Dfzk_R390f7J_7gAAA==

Essence is imo a must in any atlas tree, and wrath of the cosmos is imo too broken to not be taken:

Blight because why not (ignite prolif and profane bloom kinda nice for it, spam t3 earth stun towers for bosses).
Alva and heist for quick mechanics to big profits (heist in maps is very unerrated, just pick up loot and sell everything, just try to get a mapping thief's trinket)

On the side, this tree has harbingers and harvest, and should spawn quite a few delirium mirrors (24% chance). Rogue exiles are only for the challenge and are getting yeeted for 5 points as soon as I can.

Ditching ritual and expedition is questionnable, but I just can't be bothered to wait and spend 3+mins per map on these mechanics. Would rather have quick things and start another map sooner.

Gl hf in sentinel!
You have Chaos golem in this setup but stone in the pob, personal preference or is there a reason? Oh also, what nodes should I go past 83 pre-clusters
Последняя редакция: DasPizzar. Время: 13 мая 2022 г., 15:21:19
"
DasPizzar написал:
You have Chaos golem in this setup but stone in the pob, personal preference or is there a reason? Oh also, what nodes should I go past 83 pre-clusters

Stone golem is regen, and since we have a low total hp pool, it's very nice value. Chaos is something I've played with a lot and is "better" to prevent oneshots. Honestly, I extremely rarely get oneshot, and stone golem is imo better in any situation.
The only point where chaos is good is early, but when you don't have dopelganger's heals, vitality and recoup, stone golem is most of your regen and should be used.
TL/DR: Don't like chaos golem much, stone better in all situations imo.

83 pre clusters? not too sure, they're not very expensive, I would try to get them asap.
Maybe get some fire damage on heart of flame cluster, 10% multi on growth and decay, and Heart of darkness could be your last passives before clusters too. Early on, don't hesitate to try the fire mastery for recoverry on ignite, as it's very similar to life on kill for sustain.
That wil bring you in low 90s, at thins point you should definitivsly get clusters.
thanks, gl
Protip:
Do NOT spec into unleashed pinnacle bosses early on. They are all absolutely insane and unfair, requiring specific immunities and setup beforehand. I would HEAVILY suggest you try them in standard before league, as there is no way you will first try them without a oneshot cheese build or extreme investment. I know it's tempting to just go blind, but there's litte way to learn and it's just wasting a set imo.

Here's a few tips for each boss, don't open if you like surprises:

Скрытый текст

(from easiest to hardest for this specific build, imo)

Uber shaper:
Bring a 40% reduced damage flask to facetank the bullet hell. The attack is very prone to desync and WILL hit you.
Make sure you have good damage, do NOT witness, and remember that the puddles do not despawn, so keep the arena clean.
Probably the easiest unleashed boss, but still hard.

Uber Cortex:
Complete rng festival, difficulty depends on mods you get.
If you get extra damage, equip an appropriated flagellent elemental mitigation flask that reuses on full. Adapt your pantheon against crit mods. Can be somewhat easy or impossible, rngesus has the weel here.

Uber Maven:
Puddles not despawning means you should not fear tanking the degens to stack them onto another. The crossing rays inflict maven's debuff, which kills any EB build, dodge it at all costs. memory games with map bosses are bullshit, but they are skipped if you die. Last phase isn't really buffed, so overall uber maven isn't much harder, just make sure you know the original fight well.

Uber Uber elder:
Same thing than shaper, but much harder. You need good movementspeed overall, and BRING A SAPPHIRE FLASK. Do not enter elder expanding circles until the very end, shaper will completely cover it. Never stand in the middle of them, always on the edge.

Uber Eater of world:
"Easy" fight if you know it, but almsot impossible to learn. Every aoe has been trippled in size, so even if the boss is not on your screen, you can get hit by an aoe "around him". Avoid aoe and attack/cast speed mods at all costs. Avoid damage mods too, he already hits hard.

Uber Sirus:
Impossible fight without either insane damage or CB + freeze immunity. Make sure you have both, and god sustain to be able to tank ground degens. Stay in melee range of the boss at all time. Last phase is completely unfair since the whole arena is a degen effect, I'm not sure what the design plan was here.
Very hard fight.

Uber Exarch:
Imo the hardest one, it's a huge statcheck that also requires skill. Impossible with inc aoe or extra projectiles mod, beware. Bring a flagellent ruby flask.
For the attack where he shotguns you, run in circles at very melee range around him, you need at least 120% increased movement speed to not die here (so use phase run).
Ball phase is absurd, maybe bring some skeletons, I'm not too sure. Dodgable, but very hard. Argus moves very quickly when enraged (it's a clock, no way to not trigger it), so avoid movementspeed mods, and have a way to hinder (aspect of the spider)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация