[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Dalrost написал:
hi,

Thanks a lot !

i have changed a few skills and removed wrath as you suggested, it works quite well with vitality for now ^^

i have tried merciless lab but i die in 1 hit by most mobs , i will level up a bit and try to get more hp for now :p

i will farm step by step with the chaos recipe i found online and will buy each items separatly, and my next big upgrade should be a 5 link geofri sanctuary for 30-40 chaos, so im working for the cheapers items now :)

Thanks again i love arc skill ,probably my favourite ability in the whole game and i played with a few differents builds ,

happy i found this build i will stick for it for a while , happy you made the guide and helped me :)

thanks a lot Cassie !

You're very welcome!

(Stick with 4link geofri's and buy other items instead, you can get like 5 items for the price of that 5l. put arc in your thunderfist gloves, until you get 6L shavs, then galvanic field will go in the thunderfist)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 27 марта 2023 г., 19:25:14
I dont think i will switch to ES for now between zealoth oath, leech ES instead of life node and such, if i take the body armour now , i have no chance to survive chaos damage or even regular dots if i dont have any life regen

the transition is only possible if i have shavronne i guess, and maybe chayula for chaos resistance

so i will wait a bit and stick to life + es hybrid for now , but my survivability is still no buenu , its ok if i play safe :)

shavronne cost around 2 divine at the end of sanctum league and chayula neck 60 chaos , with chaos recipe it shoul take me around 4-5hours so not that bad honestly :D

questions :
-i have tried the life ES instead of life node but even if i do 50k damage with arc, i dont see any leech at all, is that normal?
- why do we play with conductivity curse if when we crit, we ignore elemental resistances? does it work together? or i should take assassin mark instead

thx again for your help
"
Dalrost написал:
I dont think i will switch to ES for now between zealoth oath, leech ES instead of life node and such, if i take the body armour now , i have no chance to survive chaos damage or even regular dots if i dont have any life regen

the transition is only possible if i have shavronne i guess, and maybe chayula for chaos resistance

so i will wait a bit and stick to life + es hybrid for now , but my survivability is still no buenu , its ok if i play safe :)

shavronne cost around 2 divine at the end of sanctum league and chayula neck 60 chaos , with chaos recipe it shoul take me around 4-5hours so not that bad honestly :D

questions :
-i have tried the life ES instead of life node but even if i do 50k damage with arc, i dont see any leech at all, is that normal?
- why do we play with conductivity curse if when we crit, we ignore elemental resistances? does it work together? or i should take assassin mark instead

thx again for your help

Ghost Reaver converts all life leech into energy shield leech, though you probably don't have a life leech source anyway.

Check PoB for gem suggestions. We don't use conductivity and I'm not sure where you see that we would.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 28 марта 2023 г., 8:35:03
Cassie!
This build felt great just as you said. I was able to get to at least above 90. I even got celestial arc mtx for when I league tested it, felt great.

Although 3.21 notes are out, I feel that we received more buffs than nerfs, especially to power charges and es leech. I did quite a bit of researching and double backing on patch notes and have my own theories about how it will change the build and the market values of certain items as well.

I havent seen you on to thank you!
Definitely one of my favorite builds and hope it can be tankier a little without mageblood with the new defensive options, but maybe I was missing something. The ES leech already is amazing. Happy to have played this. edit: And will play again of course if things seem well from the changes! here is my character
named DopaGonz https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HellaGonz/characters - p.s. I bought the only cluster on the market XD
Последняя редакция: HellaGonz. Время: 31 марта 2023 г., 4:20:50
"
HellaGonz написал:
Cassie!
This build felt great just as you said. I was able to get to at least above 90. I even got celestial arc mtx for when I league tested it, felt great.

Although 3.21 notes are out, I feel that we received more buffs than nerfs, especially to power charges and es leech. I did quite a bit of researching and double backing on patch notes and have my own theories about how it will change the build and the market values of certain items as well.

I havent seen you on to thank you!
Definitely one of my favorite builds and hope it can be tankier a little without mageblood with the new defensive options, but maybe I was missing something. The ES leech already is amazing. Happy to have played this. edit: And will play again of course if things seem well from the changes! here is my character
named DopaGonz https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/HellaGonz/characters - p.s. I bought the only cluster on the market XD

Congrats on the progress! I started taking a break to freshen up for this league, once I got full gear and 40/40.

Your character could use actual ES boots, that would give you like 600-1000 more ES. It also looks like you're almost certainly not chaos resistance capped, which is HUGE.

That said, this build generally relies on the "kill it before it kills you" strategy, which even works on pinnacle bosses if you have enough damage. It's a little more noticeable or tough when GGG inconsistently changes bosses to one-portal instead of six, such as the sanctum boss or delve bosses. There's a certain defensive bar we pass where 'most' things can't kill us, but the bar for 'nothing' one-shotting is a LOT deeper into defensive investment.

You can play this with glancing blows aegis melding, but the damage is lower. That could be good if you want to specialize in uber pinnacles.
Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I spent a lot on the Belt, and just threw the boots on for movement speed and had my res boots in inventory during maps which played out very neatly. (dual curse too on them too)

My goal is Maps, so mostly Deli, Blight, and maybe Delve
I dont know much about Boss Farming although I know this build can handle it at some point.

I believe we have an indirect buff to ES Leech(ES+Life Masteries) with the new patches, and we got a 10% Crit Chance per Power Stack buff and Consecration.
(and we get Power Charge/Mana Res in Weapon Trees btw)

If you dont mind me asking cause I love this build and want to perform better at it, growing it.

Un-accounting for the new Mastery Changes which may help or not, for this build
1. What other great ways do you suggest early on to increase your defenses/es leech before Mageblood? (I saw you said Aegis is one)

2. Do you feel with the changes with Mana res for our 6-7 Auras, things will feel more challenging before we get our early Unique setup? (Although Mana Reservation will be in weapon trees, seems will have to be more selective)
Последняя редакция: HellaGonz. Время: 31 марта 2023 г., 21:57:50
"
HellaGonz написал:
Thank you for the reply.

Yeah I spent a lot on the Belt, and just threw the boots on for movement speed and had my res boots in inventory during maps which played out very neatly. (dual curse too on them too)

My goal is Maps, so mostly Deli, Blight, and maybe Delve
I dont know much about Boss Farming although I know this build can handle it at some point.

I believe we have an indirect buff to ES Leech(ES+Life Masteries) with the new patches, and we got a 10% Crit Chance per Power Stack buff and Consecration.
(and we get Power Charge/Mana Res in Weapon Trees btw)

If you dont mind me asking cause I love this build and want to perform better at it, growing it.

Un-accounting for the new Mastery Changes which may help or not, for this build
1. What other great ways do you suggest early on to increase your defenses/es leech before Mageblood? (I saw you said Aegis is one)

2. Do you feel with the changes with Mana res for our 6-7 Auras, things will feel more challenging before we get our early Unique setup? (Although Mana Reservation will be in weapon trees, seems will have to be more selective)

1. If you don't mind dying quickly to chaos you can go Ghostwrithe for certain elemental-only bosses. You can also replace damage auras (wrath, zealotry) with defensive auras, such as grace, tempest shield, or especially the new vaal arctic armor. However, I don't recommend going more defensive.

2. We already take a mana cluster, where we previously had clarity reservation. We will take 12% instead there, and at worst we'll have a slightly lower clarity level until empower 3/4. So, very little actual change.
Thanks that is good to hear, sounds like we got more buffs if anything.

Could you describe or maybe add into the PoB Notes at what gear points/uniques might be most important to kick off the build after the acts, and maybe at what point we can gem swap with x uniques acquired?

(Thank you for the updated PoB by the way) :)
"
HellaGonz написал:
Thanks that is good to hear, sounds like we got more buffs if anything.

Could you describe or maybe add into the PoB Notes at what gear points/uniques might be most important to kick off the build after the acts, and maybe at what point we can gem swap with x uniques acquired?

(Thank you for the updated PoB by the way) :)

Gems are the same aside from life auras; gear sets are already in there if you click the top on the items tab, where it says endgame.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 1 апр. 2023 г., 9:20:28
Thanks for the guide, just started looking into this for my neglected Inquistor. The build seems very promising and I can't wait to reach its full potential. But I have one maybe stupid question: The PoB file uses Ghost Reaver so we can leech Energy Shield instead of life but I don't see any leech effect on your gear or in the passive skills. So, where does the ES leech come from? It has to be somewhere otherwise the keystone would be a drawback rather than a boon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация