[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:
oh now that sounds nice! I don't quite have a div rn but that's not an issue I'll give the build a go see how i feel prob won't be in maps tonight but i'll see. Thanks for the response.

For sure. Just make sure you use the items section in POB and get what you can from the extreme budget section. It's a common mistake to think it's the build's fault if you haven't set up starter gear.

Yeah i got most of the stuff from extreme budget, however the chest piece is 2.5d for a 6l, a 5l is 50c would this run well with 5l and what would you suggest dropping for it.
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:
oh now that sounds nice! I don't quite have a div rn but that's not an issue I'll give the build a go see how i feel prob won't be in maps tonight but i'll see. Thanks for the response.

For sure. Just make sure you use the items section in POB and get what you can from the extreme budget section. It's a common mistake to think it's the build's fault if you haven't set up starter gear.

Yeah i got most of the stuff from extreme budget, however the chest piece is 2.5d for a 6l, a 5l is 50c would this run well with 5l and what would you suggest dropping for it.

To start out, put your Arc into Thunderfist temporarily while you save up for higher links on shavs. I've done t16s on double four-link, currently have a complete atlas on 5-link. Since we have two main skills, and the sixth link is just faster casting for quality of life, it's not the insane upgrade that most builds get.

(If you don't have thunderfist get it asap, it's 5-link gloves with great boss damage)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 24 авг. 2023 г., 12:26:27
"

To start out, put your Arc into Thunderfist temporarily while you save up for higher links on shavs. I've done t16s on double four-link, currently have a complete atlas on 5-link. Since we have two main skills, and the sixth link is just faster casting for quality of life, it's not the insane upgrade that most builds get.

(If you don't have thunderfist get it asap, it's 5-link gloves with great boss damage)

Thanks for the reply, one more question. How do we negate the lightning damage from the wand? is it just the flask and leech? Or am i missing something. I have almost every unique other than crown of the inward eye or presence of chayula
Последняя редакция: Phoenix_Ace. Время: 24 авг. 2023 г., 14:23:07
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:
Thanks for the reply, one more question. How do we negate the lightning damage from the wand? is it just the flask and leech? Or am i missing something. I have almost every unique other than crown of the inward eye or presence of chayula

Lightning resistance, then ES regen and ES leech. You may not have quite enough regen without presence of chayula, which you can offset by running Vitality instead of Wrath.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:

Lightning resistance, then ES regen and ES leech. You may not have quite enough regen without presence of chayula, which you can offset by running Vitality instead of Wrath.

just noticed i was filtering with the arc enchant for the helm, so i bought that without and im using vit and it helps heaps thank you again!

loving it am able to do red maps now!
Good afternoon. You can take a look at the character - what kind of expensive purchase is he currently striving for or is it possible to change something from the equipment? For example, I'm still satisfied with the 4L armor, even though I haven't even started farming red cards.
P.S. English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes.
"
wdragonbsk написал:
Good afternoon. You can take a look at the character - what kind of expensive purchase is he currently striving for or is it possible to change something from the equipment? For example, I'm still satisfied with the 4L armor, even though I haven't even started farming red cards.
P.S. English is not my native language, sorry for any mistakes.

You're doing very very good!

Next you need:
- Correct Dominus timeless jewel for Inner Conviction
- More chaos res so you can remove Tolerance and get damage
- 6L shavronne's wrappings
- Cluster jewel (you probably have to craft it)
- Jewels for crit multi and ES
- Enchanted helmet unique
- Corrupted glove unique
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 24 авг. 2023 г., 18:31:55
Hey, would you mind having a look at my pob. I'm struggling to go past tier 12 maps, random 1 shots etc.

https://pobb.in/ByPHlITtkQdR

i have no idea why it says i can't use X skill cause of unreserved life i have all auras on rn just fine.

im only missing the proper amulet and a better belt.
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:
Hey, would you mind having a look at my pob. I'm struggling to go past tier 12 maps, random 1 shots etc.

i have no idea why it says i can't use X skill cause of unreserved life i have all auras on rn just fine.

You need aura passives for reservation efficiency/life aura mastery

presence of chayula is a MASSIVE survivability boost, it's the main thing making you squishy without the ES/chaos res

you also need levels for ES passives, jewels, defensive aura levels/effect, belt upgrade, boot upgrade, and FLASKS. All of that should add up to nearly as much defense as presence of chayula did.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Phoenix_Ace написал:

You need aura passives for reservation efficiency/life aura mastery

presence of chayula is a MASSIVE survivability boost, it's the main thing making you squishy without the ES/chaos res

you also need levels for ES passives, jewels, defensive aura levels/effect, belt upgrade, boot upgrade, and FLASKS. All of that should add up to nearly as much defense as presence of chayula did.

Damn i figured it might've been the amulet, thanks for the info i'll run lower tier maps for levels for now and see what i can do in terms of currency

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация