[3.19] CoC Ice Nova Build | Occultist | Lake of Kalandra | Path of Exile 3.19

Thanks a lot for the build! I wanted to play ice coc for a long time and I found your build perfect

But I'm still a little lost! I'm dying very easily in some bosses, and I'm also thinking my damage is a little low

Could you please take a look at my build pob and see what I could improve?

https://pastebin.com/qwVLsLGD

I also have some more questions, if you can help me thank you

1- why not Zealot's Oath?if i put it will it harm something?

2-in the tree where you put militant faith, faith and steel turns into powerful faith (+1 power charge if there are 150 devotion) And in your pob continues Faith and steel... What am I doing wrong?

3- Best corruption modes to cospris malice?
-damage penetration
-Skills fire an additional Projectile
-chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

4-in boss fight i could be exchanging some gem to centralize attacks

I know there are many questions, but if you can help me I would appreciate it.

Returning to the league. I gave all my stuff away to an unsuspecting person buying a 13c Div card and am now returning. I patched this together- respeced a Skelly Necro I had (and hated). My rares need a lot of work, I know that but, I would love to get MORE SPEED. Im just going to map with this build until I get the currency to respec my Raider for TS. After playing a juiced LS Raider this feels pretty slow, does anyone have any Ideas on how to speed things up?
"
Ozzy11bat написал:
Thanks a lot for the build! I wanted to play ice coc for a long time and I found your build perfect

But I'm still a little lost! I'm dying very easily in some bosses, and I'm also thinking my damage is a little low

Could you please take a look at my build pob and see what I could improve?

https://pastebin.com/qwVLsLGD

I also have some more questions, if you can help me thank you

1- why not Zealot's Oath?if i put it will it harm something?

2-in the tree where you put militant faith, faith and steel turns into powerful faith (+1 power charge if there are 150 devotion) And in your pob continues Faith and steel... What am I doing wrong?

3- Best corruption modes to cospris malice?
-damage penetration
-Skills fire an additional Projectile
-chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill

4-in boss fight i could be exchanging some gem to centralize attacks

I know there are many questions, but if you can help me I would appreciate it.

First thing I noticed was your flasks. Everything except Wise Oak is bad, and it's not doing anything since your cold res isn't your highest. Dying Sun doesn't help Ice Nova. Your utility flasks should all have chance to gain a charge on crit as their prefix, as well as one of the various useful suffixes like crit chance or evasion. Best bases are Diamond, Quicksilver, Jade, and either Granite or Amethyst. Bottled Faith is the best unique one. I also put "Use when Charges reach full" on all of mine when I ran this build.

Militant Faiths can be a pain. Some glorify rolls change the small and notables to be things you don't want, so when buying one you either have to test them in PoB before you buy, or if you're buying one of the expensive ones with the per devotion rolls you want you'll have to divine them until you hit one that doesn't mess with notables. I had to divine mine after I bought it.

Zealot's Oath doesn't hurt anything, but it also doesn't help enough to be worth the skill point. There are way better things to spend the point on.

Getting a Crown of the Inward Eye with the Ice Nova damage lab enchant will help a lot as well.

I never went for a corrupted Cospri, but Onslaught on Kill sucks for CoC builds since it won't be up on bosses. Onslaught on hit can be good since it's consistently up, but either way you need to be able to plan for it since you don't want to go over the attack speed threshold.
Последняя редакция: Soske. Время: 21 июля 2022 г., 5:02:32
"
chaoticwon написал:
Returning to the league. I gave all my stuff away to an unsuspecting person buying a 13c Div card and am now returning. I patched this together- respeced a Skelly Necro I had (and hated). My rares need a lot of work, I know that but, I would love to get MORE SPEED. Im just going to map with this build until I get the currency to respec my Raider for TS. After playing a juiced LS Raider this feels pretty slow, does anyone have any Ideas on how to speed things up?

A better Cospri's would be a good start. The attack speed bonus goes up to +14% and you're has +11%. Then putting on a harvest enchant depending on which you need between Elemental Damage, crit chance, attack speed, or accuracy.

If you can afford one, an Unnatural Instinct would free up a lot skill points for you which you could then use to get a large cluster with Blanketed Snow and medium cluster jewels with crit chance. Spending a skill point on the third Reservation Mastery for 15% increased effect of your auras would help too. You could also grab the ES mastery for Discipline's reservation which should let you squeeze in Aspect of the Spider.

Getting a Crown of the Inward Eye with the Ice Nova damage lab enchant will help a lot as well.

Your flasks could use improvement. Try to get chance to gain a charge on crit for all the prefixes and then put Use on Full Charges, this should give the utility flasks 100% uptime or close enough to it. You may want to consider swapping out Wise Oak for Bottled Faith if you can.
Good glass canon btw this build costs way mora than 30ex
"
KoharuTM написал:
Good glass canon btw this build costs way mora than 30ex

This build isn't glass and it definitely doesn't cost over 30ex. This is the Ice Nova topic, I think you've confused it for the Ice Spear one.
My DPS is pretty good, but I'm squishy as hell and take one shots constantly. I'm stuck at 91 because I keep dying over and over. What should I focus on to get some survivability?

https://pastebin.com/ZbzX0u1J
"
Inemity написал:
My DPS is pretty good, but I'm squishy as hell and take one shots constantly. I'm stuck at 91 because I keep dying over and over. What should I focus on to get some survivability?

https://pastebin.com/ZbzX0u1J

According to that PoB, your fire res is only 67. You have Cast when Damage Taken level 20 but Molten Shell is 10. Either switch that CWDT for a level 1 (procs more often) or level your Molten Shell to 20 (less often but stronger). A few of your gems are level 20 but have no quality, so I'd do the GCP recipe to turn them level 1 20 quality.

The Silver Flask is detrimental, as it's putting you over the attack speed threshold. I'd swap it out for either a Granite or Amethyst one. Also swap your cluster with Magnifier for one with Quick Getaway.

Your accuracy isn't capped, so maybe try to get a new ring that gives more fire res and some accuracy.

If you can, swap your Defiance Banner to an active slot. You have the mana left to reserve it, and it'll help your defenses a good amount.
Последняя редакция: Soske. Время: 24 июля 2022 г., 15:47:24
So that Manifesto, huh? We can get around the loss of the 15% mana mastery pretty easy, use a lower level Precision and drop Defiance Banner (it was nerfed hard anyways). The problem I'm having is that I don't know how to emulate the life efficiency change in PoB, so I don't know how it effects this build or what to do about it.
https://pastebin.com/sFKhLKJs
i need an opinion on upgrades
mainly clusters / jewels then gear
got 50 ex

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация