[3.18] CoC Forbidden Rite Build | Occultist | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

where do you get cannot be frozen/chilled?
"
reimbowl написал:
where do you get cannot be frozen/chilled?

Not sure about in the guide, but I used flasks for my ailment immunity. Not ideal, but it works. I'd REALLy try to get immunity to burning ground on boots if you can. It's honestly been the biggest weakness of my setup so far.

Edit: I know you can't get brittle ground and unaffected by burning ground on the same pair of boots, so there's that. I'm not sure you can get to 100% crit without the brittle buff.
Последняя редакция: rlockwood88. Время: 28 июля 2022 г., 21:17:29
Don't trigger Forbidden Rite when I use Cyclone. I tried to reach 100% Critical Strike with Cyclone.

Here it's my POB: https://pastebin.com/wLMLMy4E
Plz help, Thanks.
"
tbgiang написал:
Don't trigger Forbidden Rite when I use Cyclone. I tried to reach 100% Critical Strike with Cyclone.

Plz help, Thanks.

Precise Technique on your skin of the lords
"
ArtificialA написал:
"
tbgiang написал:

Plz help, Thanks.

Precise Technique on your skin of the lords

Thanks! Done with it ^^
Problems with mana, how to sustain on bosses? I have tried some gems with +2 mana on hit, some rings with +2 mana on hit or mana lech, now clever thief mana nodes and still cannot sustain on bosses...
the only way I saw mana sutain is mana leech gem or precisio on 6l instead of void manipulation while looking other ways...
what would be the best way with my setup?
Последняя редакция: reimbowl. Время: 2 авг. 2022 г., 12:49:17
"
reimbowl написал:
Problems with mana, how to sustain on bosses? I have tried some gems with +2 mana on hit, some rings with +2 mana on hit or mana lech, now clever thief mana nodes and still cannot sustain on bosses... the only way I saw mana sutain is mana leech gem on 6l instead of void manipulation while looking other ways...

Since you're using a dagger, you need the boot enchant from lab that reduces mana costs when you're hit. You might also need the mana cost reduction flask craft.
Going try with 80 ex, wish me luck
"
Soske написал:
"
reimbowl написал:
Problems with mana, how to sustain on bosses? I have tried some gems with +2 mana on hit, some rings with +2 mana on hit or mana lech, now clever thief mana nodes and still cannot sustain on bosses... the only way I saw mana sutain is mana leech gem on 6l instead of void manipulation while looking other ways...

Since you're using a dagger, you need the boot enchant from lab that reduces mana costs when you're hit. You might also need the mana cost reduction flask craft.

Forget it, finally bought a claw, lot easier to sustain mana, thx anyway
Последняя редакция: reimbowl. Время: 10 авг. 2022 г., 18:29:48
Hi,

this build still works in 3.19 or are there any changes?

Will you update this guide for 3.19?

greetings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация