[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
Minamahal написал:

You are at 14.5M damage (with phanatasms counted) and 420k ehp.
That is great, but you can quintupple your tankyness.

Your best upgrades are:

- in maps change vile toxins to awakened fork for better clearspeed.

- with glasbubblers-orbs increase your flasks-qualities

- regret minion instability, it don't boost damage in this build

- get a second circle of nostalgia with HoA-reservation-efficiences. The chaos-resis on the one weared don't buff as CI. For better manamanagement visit also the spoiler "important mechanics", there the "manamanager". You need fertile catalysts and the better second ring.

- you are now at 83% ailment-avoidances. Get better boots with more es and/ or more elemental resistances. Visit "important mechanics", there "crafting gear" for the boots. You can reach easy 100% avoidances when you max your avoidances on the boots + anomalous grace.

Also the linked youtube-videos explain the crafting-mechanics of eldritch-boots. Or search in poe-trade for better boots with 29%/ 32% implicit and 25%/35% suffix ailments-avoidances like listed in the trade-links in the last spoiler at the bottom of the build. You can manually select the trade-filters in all the links.

- it's time to max your ehp. Build in the jewel "the melding of the flesh". Visit the spoiler "jewels and clusters", there "the melding of the flesh". Get a better belt and better amulet. Follow the spoiler "melding of the flesh" step by step to use purity of ice and max your resistances on every clustertransferpoint and with "sublime form" etc.

- don't forget to check the spoiler "checklist defences" if you miss other important stuff like the maxed minor pantheon of abberath etc.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 14:17:32
Hi, thx for the build. IS Lycia's Invocation of Lethe Shade the best for this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/P6n2yk7tL Any advices for other cheaper but useful invocations?
Последняя редакция: Vodkinbear. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 13:02:58
"
Vodkinbear написал:
Hi, thx for the build. IS Lycia's Invocation of Lethe Shade the best for this build?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/P6n2yk7tL Any advices for other cheaper but useful invocations?

That are great 4 passives! Very fine!
You could use also Lycia's Ghost Dance, 1 div, and path lethe shade (with 100% ailments-avoidances), when you have lethe shade or iron reflexes on skin of the lords, it's the same 4 transfer-passives.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sanctum/X9Xk9Q7iP
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 14:16:47
Digging into the PoB, I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing for achieving 85% max resist.

75% base - 4% melding + 5% aegis aurora + 4% purity of ice + 3% tree from impossible escape to unwavering stance = 75-4+5+4+3 = 83%. Where's the other 2% from?
"Great guide, lots of stuff!

I think I am at the point to where I am unsure what to upgrade next. I can clear most juiced t16 pretty quickly. I have a relic that adds 23% chance to avoid elemental ailments so it helps me save points/stat slots.

I currently am at 105% ailment immune so there is some wiggle room with gear. Trying to up my dps at this point.

Any tips? thanks!"

I'm dumb I never posted my build!

https://pastebin.com/GHHb6TtR
Последняя редакция: modnar99. Время: 1 янв. 2023 г., 19:17:53
"
Deerminator написал:
Hello everyone,

is anyone also having problem with the latest version of PoB community fork? It does not count minion poison chance. And also when I change the weapon, the differences are either not at all or minimal.

Hey Deerminator!

I wish you a wonderful and strong '23!

No, as far as I see no problems with pob. I am only unsure if the last passive serpentine spellslinger is bugged or not, until 3.19 it was counted for minions too, and for one day manareservations of determination were calculated 2×.

Poison and United in Dreams/ Severed in Sleep is best maxed with high virulences and high HoA-levels as always. When you need urgent dex/ attributes Severed in sleep is great also. And then ....

--- More Poison ---

Kickstart on 60% poisonchance with the sword "united in dreams".
Use more voices-clusters or path for jewel-slots and stack 2-3 ghastly jewels "15% minion chance to poison on hit"
Use Despair and Temporal Chains as curses with arcanist brand or anomalous reckoning - hextouch support etc. triggered. Change out Sniper's Mark.
Gear Uul-Netol's vow amulet with damage on full life or predator support.
Reliable full 15 withers without arakaali's are guided in the "composition of agony" (glorious vanity, balance of terror or wither totems)

For example I doubled damage with "sofiaya_" to nice 65M pinnacle-boss-damage in full remaining tankyness, lethe shade etc. and still don't wear b.i.s. gear. I still could improve to around 80M - with a third voices or balance of terror or forbidden flesh and flame or somewhere adding feeding frenzy and perhaps exchanging 5% spellblock. Hehe.

Arachnophilia! 😉
https://youtube.com/watch?v=V-7LFofJMo8&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 2 янв. 2023 г., 8:35:22
"
Chromino написал:
"
Deerminator написал:
Hello everyone,

is anyone also having problem with the latest version of PoB community fork? It does not count minion poison chance. And also when I change the weapon, the differences are either not at all or minimal.

Hey Deerminator!

I wish you a wonderful and strong '23!

No, as far as I see no problems with pob. I am only unsure if the last passive serpentine spellslinger is bugged or not, until 3.19 it was counted for minions too, and for one day manareservations of determination were calculated 2×.

Poison and United in Dreams/ Severed in Sleep is best maxed with high virulences and high HoA-levels as always. When you need urgent dex/ attributes Severed in sleep is great also. And then ....

--- More Poison ---

Kickstart on 60% poisonchance with the sword "united in dreams".
Use more voices-clusters or path for jewel-slots and stack 2-3 ghastly jewels "15% minion chance to poison on hit"
Use Despair and Temporal Chains as curses with arcanist brand or anomalous reckoning - hextouch support etc. triggered. Change out Sniper's Mark.
Gear Uul-Netol's vow amulet with damage on full life or predator support.
Reliable full 15 withers without arakaali's are guided in the "composition of agony" (glorious vanity, balance of terror or wither totems)

For example I doubled damage with "sofiaya_" to nice 65M pinnacle-boss-damage in full remaining tankyness, lethe shade etc. and still don't wear b.i.s. gear. I still could improve to around 80M - with a third voices or balance of terror or forbidden flesh and flame or somewhere adding feeding frenzy and perhaps exchanging 5% spellblock. Hehe.

Arachnophilia! 😉
https://youtube.com/watch?v=V-7LFofJMo8&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Hi Chromino,

all the best for the new year to you and of course to your characters too :) Kay is over, which I'm sorry for, but Arachnophilia is even more needed now!

Regarding my problem. It's probably a bug. My account must have some problem with PoB. I don't have the option "Is the enemy poisoned?" in PoB at all. And PoB also doesn't count the DPS of weapon slot 1 at all. When the slot is empty, I have the same total DPS as when any weapon is there. I've tried everything, it's quite frustrating.

When it still worked (just after the start of 3.20) I got up to 55M in one setup and that was without Voices, Mageblood and Uul-netol. Btw legacy United in Dream has 100% minion poison chance :)
Also, Anomalous Withering Step with Ashes and Enhance support can have up to 15 withers (14 with lvl4).

I'm currently saving up for Mageblood, but it's a long way to go :-/

EDIT: Thank goodness PoB 2.25 fixed the problem. My beautiful numbers are back! :D
Последняя редакция: Deerminator. Время: 3 янв. 2023 г., 2:43:26
What pob tree and gear to follow if i have ~120 divine budget?
I want to try some ubers and other "end game" content.
"
Dichot0my написал:
Digging into the PoB, I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing for achieving 85% max resist.

75% base - 4% melding + 5% aegis aurora + 4% purity of ice + 3% tree from impossible escape to unwavering stance = 75-4+5+4+3 = 83%. Where's the other 2% from?

Hi DichotOmy!

Increased aura effects on the tree-passives Sovereignity +Influence +Reservation mastery +amulet anoint Charisma (or also Introspection on a cluster) buff purity of ice's +max resis. And in many lategame pob-s 1-2 small clusters "Winterprowler", each +2, are used.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 2 янв. 2023 г., 17:19:04
How necessary are the Unwavering Stance Impossible Escape Jewel

Will I have to go Occultist if I can't have this Jewel?
Последняя редакция: sorakamain9000. Время: 2 янв. 2023 г., 21:14:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация