[3.24]The dirty Scorpion-tail|70-170M|Arachnophilia Allstars|Chaos-Necromancy|Herald of Agony CI

"
Dennisklm5 написал:
Can you perhaps send an updated PoB, with for example the Melding slotted in etc.? Because you mentioned that it is now again viable to run, however in the PoB I'm missing it.

That aside, the PoB and guide do not really overlap, it seems a bit messy making it quite unclear (or at least for me, could just be me though). I'd really appreciate an End PoB which I can work towards :)

Yes, I will add a pob-variation for melding of the flesh with the possible rare eldritch-gloves, possible stygian vise, or possible mageblood soon.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/Wd5K240um

Some weeks ago I deleted most variations because some new Arachnophilias got a bit confused with the shown greyed out / disabled / alternative skills and variations.

In my experiences the graven's secret belt fits better and easier into build with the continuous 60% es-recoups of elemental hits.

Before almost all needed tipps and resis-sources are already guided in "jewels" --> "variations" --> "melding of the flesh".

"End" pob is in the pob the "Final"-tree /"Final"-items /"Final"-skills-tab.

Or combinate the "Tanky"-titled-tree with the pairing "Tanky"-titled-item-tab when you like it even more tanky.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 8 апр. 2024 г., 15:30:15
The Poe-trade-site https://www.pathofexile.com/trade is fixed.
"
Svartvingad написал:
Hey, great build! Really enjoying this one. However, I can't wrap my head around which gems are best to use (apart from the mainskill 6L and auras in helm). PoB and guide say different things. Maybe I missed it somewhere?

Thank you Svartingard!

The disabled, greyed out supports or skills are only shown because you cannot modify the socketcolours of skin of the lords. Use them instead empower etc. while levelling too.

Take only the enabled, activated, not greyed out skills.

In endgame you will have free slots for free choices and you can vary a lot for fun and specializations.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 13:01:53

PoB improved and updated.

Damage raised from 48M to 60M!
HoA's next tipping point lvl 34 reached.
20M ehp in maps.
Tanky edition damage raised from 37M to 42M!
CIP switched to +2 triggerwand / or the +2 dark seer +700 es!

Es-leech again linked in the storm burst / ball lightnings for 400-700 es/ sec (instead power charges on crit when wearing graven's secret).
The dark seer sceptre added as wand-variation (+700 es).
Ascendancy again changed to Commander of darkness.

HoA is back.
Minion-Meta ready.

Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 13:47:36
So first of all awesome guide, first time trying hoag in my second character, i just think iam a bit dumb dumb or i lost something

https://pobb.in/LOygYP8npBCW

But my next goal was to get better jewels, level and the gloves right? And yeah sorry about the messy tree
"
So first of all awesome guide, first time trying hoag in my second character, i just think iam a bit dumb dumb or i lost something

But my next goal was to get better jewels, level and the gloves right? And yeah sorry about the messy tree

Just a quick scan but i see you are running 2 sublime form jewel without actually having grace. Drop one and slot in grace where possible, pick up self-control and/or uncompromising.

A +2 aura implicit helmet together with the 90% cost isnt hard to get atm. Or as you prefer the defensive graven you can go +1 power charge as second implicit.

You have a conjured wall/mage hunter large cluster wasting some AA points. A proper 3 skill 8passive large cluster might be expensive to buy but you can craft them yourself pretty cheap for below 1div with fossils. Make a couple, keep the best ones and sell the crappy ones for a profit. Having more than 1 helps with power charges on block also.

With Graven try to get an all resist implicit.

Cold iron point beats the united in dream by a lot of dps atm.

Commander of darkness is really usefull for the 30 all resist, in earlier non lategame i really wouldnt skip this. If you go bone barrier you need ghost reaver and need to drop wicked ward - no use using vaal discipline either.
Thanks man, will do the changes now, guess iam too used to the same builds every league that when i try anything different monkey brain don't understand somethings hahah
"
xatemdale написал:
"

Just a quick scan but i see you are running 2 sublime form jewel without actually having grace. Drop one and slot in grace where possible, pick up self-control and/or uncompromising.

A +2 aura implicit helmet together with the 90% cost isnt hard to get atm. Or as you prefer the defensive graven you can go +1 power charge as second implicit.

You have a conjured wall/mage hunter large cluster wasting some AA points. A proper 3 skill 8passive large cluster might be expensive to buy but you can craft them yourself pretty cheap for below 1div with fossils. Make a couple, keep the best ones and sell the crappy ones for a profit. Having more than 1 helps with power charges on block also.

With Graven try to get an all resist implicit.

Cold iron point beats the united in dream by a lot of dps atm.

Commander of darkness is really usefull for the 30 all resist, in earlier non lategame i really wouldnt skip this. If you go bone barrier you need ghost reaver and need to drop wicked ward - no use using vaal discipline either.

I changed the weapon, cluster, remove wicked ward and get ghost reaver, put ci just to see if it's okay for now but didn't test too much yet, golden rule and eber's with reservation and +max power charge, now without the sword i guess i go search or farm for better poison ghastly jewels meanwhile looking for graven's with res and skin of the lords.

https://pobb.in/qaQNSWzvwrfN
Последняя редакция: jvgamer03. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 10:50:44
Aye but have to be said you are making it harder for yourself then needs to be ;)

Going darkness enthroned as belt and Commander of Darkness gives you a lot easier time to get to max res/attributes early game while you sort out the very specific items.

The most damage from this build comes from quantity of virulences, mostly gained by Pure Agony clusters. With darkness enthroned and commander of darkness you allow yourself to slot these in easier.

Going tanky later on always allows you to slot in Gravens or Bone barrier if you prefer once you have room for enough Agony's.

edit. Even without Gravven's this build is very tanky with the block/avoid/armor. So dont think that it isnt tanky without gravens ;)
Последняя редакция: xatemdale. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 10:48:11
"
xatemdale написал:
Aye but have to be said you are making it harder for yourself then needs to be ;)

Going darkness enthroned as belt and Commander of Darkness gives you a lot easier time to get to max res/attributes early game while you sort out the very specific items.

The most damage from this build comes from quantity of virulences, mostly gained by Pure Agony clusters. With darkness enthroned and commander of darkness you allow yourself to slot these in easier.

Going tanky later on always allows you to slot in Gravens or Bone barrier if you prefer once you have room for enough Agony's.

edit. Even without Gravven's this build is very tanky with the block/avoid/armor. So dont think that it isnt tanky without gravens ;)

Lol i forgot to put the pob in the quote but i already edit, so yeah i agree i making hard hahaha but how i had another character i didin't care that much and i kinda still thinking of de cause the one iam using in my another char is 100% so yeah hahahah but thanks man already made a gigantic difference

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация