[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

Aul Uprising can use any variant right with the auras in the build
not much difference aside from the stats right?
"
duabijitelur написал:
Aul Uprising can use any variant right with the auras in the build
not much difference aside from the stats right?

Precisely, as long as it's one of the 50% auras you want to use.
Pretty sure all the useful Aul Uprising's are super expensive lol. all over 15ex
"
MyPlague написал:
Pretty sure all the useful Aul Uprising's are super expensive lol. all over 15ex

It's also not needed, I just didn't bother taking it off in the videos as it wouldn't have made a huge difference (plus they were cheaper at the time)

Once I get the last upgrade I want, I will remake all the videos doing all content on a relatively budget version & my min maxed version.
Would you say the necro is still worth prior to having access to forbidden flame/flesh jewels? Was playing an aegis Glancing blows max block variant and tempted to switch over to running your setup.
"
BugsyBro написал:
Would you say the necro is still worth prior to having access to forbidden flame/flesh jewels? Was playing an aegis Glancing blows max block variant and tempted to switch over to running your setup.

I league started necro and stayed necro, I think it's great. Either are viable though, you can even drop glancing blows and go bone offering + mistress of sacrifice if you wanted to stay max block (I dislike block as its getting worse and worse each patch as RNG defenses will get you killed eventually)
What are you getting frenzy charges from in your end game POB?
"
uczucie написал:

Max quality poacher's mark does the trick if anything
"
uczucie написал:

didn't realize I had that clicked, it's off. I stopped paying attention to that one in favour other things which I'm working on; but you could use the poachers mark tech or spectres if you wanted to fit them in.
Added a budget PoB and with two uber boss kill showcases. Would do more but i'm a lazy little guy and don't feel like it.

Removed the older PoBs as I think they were confusing and poorly made.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация