[3.18] OUTDATED Arakaali's Fang Necromancer

we do need to get Minions Acc on jewel to cap the hit chance right

or just 98% is fine?
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 31 мая 2022 г., 1:26:55
"
duabijitelur написал:
we do need to get Minions Acc on jewel to cap the hit chance right

or just 98% is fine?

Minion accuracy on jewel, minion accuracy mastery, or minion blind on jewel. One of the three will work
important to make spiders hit chance 100% ?

Hello! Thanks for the great build! Have you tested your character on an expedition? It is very easy to get one hit and die there)) It would be interesting to see. A lot of people farm the expedition. Thanks for the great build!
Anyone else having trouble w/ the budget pastebin link? I don't see what to socket into the 4th slot of the gloves or anything of the slots for the chest piece, just says 3 inc crit strike and 3 cast when dmg taken for whatever a 6-link might be
"
mrread55 написал:
Anyone else having trouble w/ the budget pastebin link? I don't see what to socket into the 4th slot of the gloves or anything of the slots for the chest piece, just says 3 inc crit strike and 3 cast when dmg taken for whatever a 6-link might be

Those gems were in my off-hand for leveling, and for some reason malevolence wasn't in there. Fixed, ty for pointing it out.
"
duabijitelur написал:
important to make spiders hit chance 100% ?

Not very, just a minor dps loss.
"
xQaWeRx написал:
Hello! Thanks for the great build! Have you tested your character on an expedition? It is very easy to get one hit and die there)) It would be interesting to see. A lot of people farm the expedition. Thanks for the great build!

I don't do expedition much, but I have carried people's rippy logbooks and killed very tanky expedition bosses for people, should be completely fine
In the budget build, is the 6-link just a stat stick? Don't see any gems in there but figure they may not be needed.
"
mrread55 написал:
In the budget build, is the 6-link just a stat stick? Don't see any gems in there but figure they may not be needed.

Literally just the offhand items I used to level spare gems, i'll take it off the pob to reduce confusion.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация