[3.24]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

"
maddingtonbear написал:
Hey! Could anyone wiser help me. I wanted to swap build and try this, had around 200 divs budget and this is what i got, i know its not the most optimized but average. Still 89% all ress, max block, 5.3k ES etc BUT.. i cant even do T16 anymore well enough kek. What did i do wrong here? What i could change?

https://pobb.in/RS76J5w_5I-F

Right, yeah, that's a bit rough. Cheap things first:

- Caster wheel to open boxes is a waste of 4 points (especially at this level)
- Take 10% reduced mana cost from mana mastery at Deep Thoughts cluster
- Put the other 3 points you freed up into the small cluster points of your RMR jewel
- Swap out Circle of Fear for another rare ring with fire res and -mana cost of non-channeling skills
--- This also fixes your fire res, which currently isn't capped
--- In the updated PoB I've swapped in a copy of your other ring, but you don't need the additional dex or lightning res, so there's a lot of flexibility here
--- If you can get a good accuracy roll on this that would also help

- Get a 25% increased effect prefix on your Sapphire flask; this also reduces pressure on the % allres suffix to not require a top roll, so ought to be straightforward.

These fixes should be relatively easy and cheap. At this point you now actually have 90% on all elemental resistances, and your mana situation should be sustainable.

Next step to stabilise your resources, slightly more expensive:

- You still can't turn on all auras currently. Either get Enlighten lvl 4, or Enlighten lvl 3 with a +1 gems Saqawals. You now have all auras and sustainable mana. If that's too expensive, get a lvl 3 Enlighten and turn off Defiance Banner. If /that/ is too expensive, keep the lvl 2 and turn off Herald of Ice instead; this is obviously not ideal but it's the only thing you can realistically drop that frees up enough mana.

Now for the part that's holding back your damage: you don't have enough crit, and your attack speed and cooldown stats aren't balanced. Let's start with the former.

- You have 2 points in your large cluster wheel which aren't doing anything currently. Take those out, change the pathing to the jewel socket at Overcharge to go through the right, drop the strength nodes at the left. With the 2 free points, pick up Overcharge and, at Arcane Guarding, Shield Mastery: block chance per 5% block on shield. That's +1 PC and you're now at max block.

- Here's one of the rougher changes: your helm should have + base crit to ATTACKS, not spells like you have currently. You only need a 2% roll here to reach crit cap, which means any further improvements to attack crit need to come from more accuracy (see above comment about rings).

For the final part, you want to increase your cooldown recovery rate so that you can properly scale damage through attack speed. For cooldown recovery, swap out the CoC support in your helm for a LVL 6 (this is important) Awakened CoC support. Get boots with 18% or higher increased cooldown recovery rate; this requires an Elevated Shaper or Crusader suffix. The important part is that you hit a total of 52% increased cooldown recovery rate, which in this setup you'd get from Lvl 9 Awakened CoC (6 from the gem + 3 levels from crit mastery on tree), worth 34%, and 18% (or better) from the boots.

At that point, you can scale your Cyclone attack speed to NO HIGHER than 10.1 attacks per second. As a starting point, upgrade your Cospri's to one with a 14% attack speed roll, enchant it with Harvest to get attack speed from quality, and (beast-craft with Craicic Vassal) corrupt for 30% quality. This gets you to 8.36 aps, so there's almost 20% more damage to be had from future upgrades.

In any case, congratulations, your build is now functional! There's still a lot of room for improvements, but this should get you back into T16s maps. I would really encourage swapping to a 4 flask Mageblood next, because your unique flask setup is really holding you back currently.

Updated PoB with new gear and tree changes: https://pobb.in/-TAURRcavzzd

Edit: I somehow missed a dead point on your tree for Fire damage in the Heart of Flame cluster, as well as the fact that you didn't have any ES leech; so unspec that fire damage passive and put 1 point into the wheel at Light Eater (that single point is enough to reach leech cap, so no need to go further).
Последняя редакция: acme_myst. Время: 14 апр. 2024 г., 9:52:58
hey do you think you could take a look at my character and let me know what you think would be my next upgrades? My damage is a bit lacking at the moment so I trying to work on that.

Right now my next priority is getting enlighten 4's and then working on crafting boots.

https://pobb.in/EUFOMZsnoCCR

What else should I be working on next? (I am using the league mechanic to make a new helm).
"
artora написал:
hey do you think you could take a look at my character and let me know what you think would be my next upgrades? My damage is a bit lacking at the moment so I trying to work on that.

Right now my next priority is getting enlighten 4's and then working on crafting boots.

https://pobb.in/EUFOMZsnoCCR

What else should I be working on next? (I am using the league mechanic to make a new helm).

- Level 4 Enlighten isn't enough for the aura setup you have equipped; it would work if you swapped out the Zealotry for a Herald of Ice.

- Aura reservation aside, I doubt you can sustain your mana drain without Dreamer, Righteous Decree wheel, and/or reduced cost mana mastery. Your combined regen + leech rate is high enough on paper (in part by virtue of your aps /cdr stats being broken, see below), but I think against single target you'd run out of mana before you can get sufficient leech instances, and it's downhill from there. The fact that you have 10% instant leech won't be sufficient in that sense. If this is indeed a problem I'd suggest dropping the right part of the tree (everything to the right/below CI, obviously not the Influence wheel) and swap to the reduced mana cost trees I've been posting in the last pages.

- Cooldown reduction, seriously. Your current setup can only sustain up to 6.06 attacks per second, everything higher than that actively reduces your dps. You're currently at 7.75 aps. Get lvl 6 Awakened CoC support, and get 18%+ icdr on boots; after that you can scale to no higher than 10.1 aps.

- Other fixes/upgrades in no particular order: get quality on Assassin's Mark to more reliably keep up power charges; get chance to Unnerve implicit on gloves instead of chaos dot; get better suffixes on flasks (poison and burn immunity don't really do much, I highly recommend stun immunity); get Melding of the Flesh for higher ele resists (at which point you likely want to include a Sapphire flask to offset the -max penalty); get Glancing Blows to increase your block chance (either through Thread of Hope, or the newer trees I've been posting), and work on getting points for the Arcane Guarding wheel.

Other than that it looks fairly functional, plenty of room for improvements but with the above changes it should be pretty decent.
Thanks alot i'll work on that and I'll review the other tree's.

But for the enlighten's I am working on getting a level 5 in chest and a level 4 in boots.

I been putting off getting an awaken COC(been hoping to find my own), and I totally forgot about fixing the elritch orb stuff so I'll do that now haha.

I guess first thing first I should fix my boots and get some additional levels to get another RMR cluster.
Последняя редакция: artora. Время: 15 апр. 2024 г., 22:59:37
"
acme_myst написал:
"
maddingtonbear написал:
Hey! Could anyone wiser help me. I wanted to swap build and try this, had around 200 divs budget and this is what i got, i know its not the most optimized but average. Still 89% all ress, max block, 5.3k ES etc BUT.. i cant even do T16 anymore well enough kek. What did i do wrong here? What i could change?

https://pobb.in/RS76J5w_5I-F

Also you can eater/searing those boots. Brittle from boots is an easy fix to boost crit.
Последняя редакция: quigglesworth. Время: 17 апр. 2024 г., 3:16:02
I think i'm in a good point,

I am still sometime just instant dying on t16 maps so I need to figure that out.

Right now my goals are enlightens to level 4 (so chest can be 5) and COC to level 5.

I'll also start working on flasks but I need to figure out what would be most optimal.

Other than that what should I be looking for next. Here is my POB.

https://pobb.in/robncG6YzqIg
Hit another break point and am at a loss for what I can for damage increases.

https://pobb.in/D8sVg_IAUYo_

Any suggestions?
"
artora написал:

Any suggestions?

I mean, with flask up you're at around 7 million dps, so it's not like you're in a horrible spot. But yeah you haven't quite unlocked the full potential of the build. There's some quick optimizations you can make:

- Your damage gems (Ice Nova primarily, Frostbolt/Freezing Pulse to a lesser extent) are level 20; upgrading to 21/20 versions is a big upgrade.

- Your Reservation Mastery at the Influence wheel gives *life* reservation efficiency, which doesn't help you since you're not reserving life. That's a free passive point gained.

- On that note, just bite the bullet and try to hit 100, this build really needs all the passives it can get.

- Unless PoB is broken you still cannot turn on all your auras, and you won't be able to even with a woke Enlighten. So take out the Zealotry; that's a free socket for an additional buff.

- You have a small cluster jewel socketed in your right large cluster, but none of the associated passives are allocated. Swapping that for a regular jewel is an immediate dps upgrade.

- Your Perandus Pact doesn't play nice with PoB (bonus doesn't show up), but it looks like a nice find (around 30% increased dmg per passive spent(?), which is a really good rate). That said, the 5 passives you're spending MIGHT be put to better use elsewhere; you're missing at least 2 jewel sockets (leftmost large cluster, and next to Instability) for 3 passives combined, and don't have Charge Mastery (at Disciple of the Forbidden) allocated. It's possible you can get better returns with good jewels there, but this isn't a horrible choice.

- The suffix on your Quicksilver flask probably isn't worth it. You can get sufficient ES leech for 1 passive at the Light Eater wheel, and then you can get full stun immunity through the flask.

- The suffix on your Diamond flask (%evasion) is also effectively useless.

- On the topic of flasks, you likely want to get a Sapphire flask in there to cap your ele resists at 90%. You're close to attack crit cap without the diamond flask, so that seems like a good one to swap. Changing your Atziri's Promise for a Bottled Faith would probably do the trick (which is a good idea anyway).

- You might also want to swap the Quicksilver flask for a Silver flask, to give you a (scaled) source of Onslaught. Which leads into the next topic:

- The biggest immediate damage upgrade you can get at this point is through scaling attack speed and cooldown recovery (in a balanced way). With your current cooldown reductions, you can scale your Cyclone attack speed to (strictly no higher than) 7.58. It's currently at 6.22, so there's some room there. But be warned: a (95% increased effect) Silver flask already pushes you up to 8.22, which would actually decrease your dps. As per my previous post, you *really* want a *lvl 6* Awakened Cast on Crit gem together with 18%+ increased cooldown recovery rate on the boots.
"
acme_myst написал:
"
artora написал:

Any suggestions?

I mean, with flask up you're at around 7 million dps, so it's not like you're in a horrible spot. But yeah you haven't quite unlocked the full potential of the build. There's some quick optimizations you can make:

- Your damage gems (Ice Nova primarily, Frostbolt/Freezing Pulse to a lesser extent) are level 20; upgrading to 21/20 versions is a big upgrade.

- Your Reservation Mastery at the Influence wheel gives *life* reservation efficiency, which doesn't help you since you're not reserving life. That's a free passive point gained.

- On that note, just bite the bullet and try to hit 100, this build really needs all the passives it can get.

- Unless PoB is broken you still cannot turn on all your auras, and you won't be able to even with a woke Enlighten. So take out the Zealotry; that's a free socket for an additional buff.

- You have a small cluster jewel socketed in your right large cluster, but none of the associated passives are allocated. Swapping that for a regular jewel is an immediate dps upgrade.

- Your Perandus Pact doesn't play nice with PoB (bonus doesn't show up), but it looks like a nice find (around 30% increased dmg per passive spent(?), which is a really good rate). That said, the 5 passives you're spending MIGHT be put to better use elsewhere; you're missing at least 2 jewel sockets (leftmost large cluster, and next to Instability) for 3 passives combined, and don't have Charge Mastery (at Disciple of the Forbidden) allocated. It's possible you can get better returns with good jewels there, but this isn't a horrible choice.

- The suffix on your Quicksilver flask probably isn't worth it. You can get sufficient ES leech for 1 passive at the Light Eater wheel, and then you can get full stun immunity through the flask.

- The suffix on your Diamond flask (%evasion) is also effectively useless.

- On the topic of flasks, you likely want to get a Sapphire flask in there to cap your ele resists at 90%. You're close to attack crit cap without the diamond flask, so that seems like a good one to swap. Changing your Atziri's Promise for a Bottled Faith would probably do the trick (which is a good idea anyway).

- You might also want to swap the Quicksilver flask for a Silver flask, to give you a (scaled) source of Onslaught. Which leads into the next topic:

- The biggest immediate damage upgrade you can get at this point is through scaling attack speed and cooldown recovery (in a balanced way). With your current cooldown reductions, you can scale your Cyclone attack speed to (strictly no higher than) 7.58. It's currently at 6.22, so there's some room there. But be warned: a (95% increased effect) Silver flask already pushes you up to 8.22, which would actually decrease your dps. As per my previous post, you *really* want a *lvl 6* Awakened Cast on Crit gem together with 18%+ increased cooldown recovery rate on the boots.

Thanks so much I did make alot of gains while doing t17 maps so I'll post my next POB but ya I didn't even realize the passive haha (think i had it when I was LOW LIFE).

I switched up my tree a bit to utilize power charges atm. (Got luckly with a +1 power ring).

I think my goal right now will be 21/20 gems (forgot about that) then a level 6 Awakened.

Currently I am running all my aura minus herald of ice (i'm just slightly shy of being able to run it). I was thinking of hitting level 100 and then specing into clever thief and swithing the daring ideas noteable into another RMR one.

I'm also thinking of crafting a new body armor (the haunted modifier can fracture to 15% rmr).

Also that's weird cause my clusters are fully spent in points? So not sure what the old POB was doing.

Here is my updated POB. https://pobb.in/zWOdXjT7sg-X

I really appreciate all your help!
Последняя редакция: artora. Время: 23 апр. 2024 г., 2:53:28
Ashes of stars no long provide mana reserve efficiency, any guide on where or how can I get enough mana reserve efficiency for all the auras? Thank you~

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация