[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
t0lkien написал:
"
jehzir написал:
Through extensive testing it seems our max poison stacks is set to 33.

According to devs, this is not true. You can read about that here.

"
Is there a limit to number of stacks of poison?

There is no stack limit.

If your own testing only got to 33, it's almost certainly because your attack speed/poison duration etc. topped out at that figure i.e. stacks were dropping off as fast as you could apply them.

Not that there's anything wrong with the non-Frenzy version! It's actually almost as fast as the Frenzy version I think, and a whole lot cheaper. It's doesn't do nearly as much damage, but if you're just farming maps its completely adequate (and fun).

What I am saying is that when the devs say "there is no limit"... the real answer is exactly what you said. It's based on how fast we can apply them. You are right it is fun still, dropped the black star in under 40 seconds. The most expensive relevant item is the awakened GMP.
Here's a realistically best possible 36 million DPS, 115k eHP version. I'm just the gloves (can't find a double corrupted pair this league, they just don't seem to exist), and 2 skill points away from this. Currently 32-35 million DPS.

It's a mess of tattoos and mana balancing, but it works.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 6 окт. 2023 г., 3:11:58
Hello there.
First of all , i love the build.
Now, i have a question for you and any insight would be appreciated; i cannot , for the love of me, find a devouring diadem with poisonous conc area effect on trade for the last week or so. Any inquiry about a lab enchant service in the chat either falls on deaf ears or i get suggested to go to tft which won't let me see their channels even after verifying my account. So i am kinda stuck without one of the most important pieces of gear for the build. Currently using a rare helmet with the 24% aoe effect. Do you have any alternatives to suggest instead of devouring diadem or is it just that good?

Thanks in advance and cheers.
Последняя редакция: Gadarel. Время: 9 окт. 2023 г., 20:12:33
"
Gadarel написал:
i cannot , for the love of me, find a devouring diadem with poisonous conc area effect on trade for the last week or so. Do you have any alternatives to suggest instead of devouring diadem or is it just that good?

I'm sorry to hear that, and this league has been absolutely miserable for gear. I can't overstate that. GGG broke their own game (in trade anyway).

To answer your question - yes the helm is that good. It's a required piece for fitting in all our auras and solving our mana issues. There's really no way around that. You can mitigate by putting area on your amulet, until you get a +2 amulet (if you ever do), and it should still be completely playable.

However...

There is a version of the build that uses a Devoto's Devotion, and there is currently a couple available - I bought one so no one tried to flip it, and another much cheaper appeared. If you miss out on that one, I'll leave the one I got listed at the price I bought it. Mention this post and I'll know it's you.

Devoto's is actually almost a perfect helm for us in many ways - chaos res, movespeed, attack speed. It's always tough to give it up when it comes time to transition to the other helm.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 10 окт. 2023 г., 8:47:09
After much struggle and convolution, here is my final version for the league. It lacks the 10th Frenzy Charge because I couldn't acquire a pair of the gloves, so I doubled down on HP and defense instead - which probably isn't a bad option this league.

I doubt any of the key items are still available, but it gives an indication of what is possible with tattoos. Now it's just farm like a fool to the end of the league.

35 million DPS - 142 eHP, 4400HP, all res capped/overcapped, stun immune, 100% spell suppression, 50/50 block, perma flasks

The build is still solid, but it's lost some definite punch. We don't hit as hard, and are hit harder generally. If GGG don't throw us a bone next league, I'll likely be playing something else.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 30 окт. 2023 г., 9:49:27
I've made a proper guide for next league that goes all the way up to the pre-Frenzy version. I think PConc will remain a good league starter no matter what GGG decide to do, so taking it to (red) maps and transitioning is going to be useful for any build that uses the Ranger.

The pre-Frenzy version is a really solid option for fast early league progression.

UPDATE: Leveling Guide.

P.S. there are a few unique chests that suit this version of the build, as it's no longer held to Farrul's Fur. I've added them to the PoB.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 13 нояб. 2023 г., 8:25:11
It's impossible to tell how the sweeping changes of 3.23 are going to affect the build. The only definite change I can see is:

"
Poisonous Concoction:
Quality now provides 0-20% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit, instead of 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

I have no idea what the effect of that will be considering we haven't seen any of the new gem versions, and it's highly likely it will be beneficial to use one of them instead. We'll have to wait for the information to be dripped out next week.

Right now, it does look like we lose a lot of AoE with the loss of helmet enchants, which is bad. Hopefully the gems will make up for it.

Either way, it looks like Super Lab League (tm) to me.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 1 дек. 2023 г., 2:52:26
Well, they have taken our helmet enchant from us with the 3.23 changes - 24% AoE - and given nothing back in return as there is no new form of the Poisonous Concoction gem to compensate. Also, the change to our existing skill gem means we lose another 10% AoE.

At this point, I'm convinced GGG actively dislike PConc for some reason. Either way, I think the build is probably not worth it for now.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 8 дек. 2023 г., 3:07:19
"
t0lkien написал:
I think the build is probably not worth it for now.

Sad to read this, I was looking forward to start with it.:(
Now I'm less than 12 hours away from launch and I have no idea of how to start.
"
Martox29A написал:
"
t0lkien написал:
I think the build is probably not worth it for now.

Sad to read this, I was looking forward to start with it.:(
Now I'm less than 12 hours away from launch and I have no idea of how to start.

Same! I could still recommend leveling using the guide, though (if you want to play a Ranger). The league start will remain as solid as ever. It's just endgame that I think is going to suffer.

There is a chance the league mechanic could offer some compensation. Not sure it will make up 34% AoE, but it might! And by the time we get to the transition point, there will be more information about what the tinctures and charms can do.

I'm pretty sure that is what I'm going to do.
Последняя редакция: t0lkien. Время: 8 дек. 2023 г., 6:26:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация