[3.19] Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Poison Stone Golem Elementalist

I might have a go at a version of this (I actually started levelling one yesterday then realised after the ledge I'd picked scion, not witch - so have to start again!).
P.S Sidhebreath is OP for early minion levelling now.

United in dream seems like an upgrade (Even if you don't run the envy aura) and is fairly cheap now. Lets you run a stronger support than chance to poison.
Probably can't fit in Envy unless you also run an Envy Aul's uprising, and not sure it's worth it.

Going occultist is tempting too, but probably will stick to elementalist just for ease of play. Need to figure out some use of the uber lab though otherwise it will annoy me. Some kind of chill or shock applicator I guess.

Brass dome is the sensible option but might take a look for any decent skin of the lords/loyal for damage if I want to try any bossing.
Hey Odif,

I'm really enjoying your build at the moment!

I'm a complete noob so any reply would be much appreciated, I've got a slight issue - I'm using the stone golem on a 6 link Tabula, and I've got 2 Clayshapers.

When the stone golem dies (I've got of the primordial ascendancy), it automatically respawns, BUT rather than respawning the 6link golem...it respawns the "Level 12 Stone golem" from the Clayshapers with no links.

Any ideas how I prevent that from happening?

I'd link my build but I have no idea how to do that!!

TIA!

Quick query - don't we need to get aggressive minions from somewhere? Or doesn't it matter?
"
chambersb написал:
Hey Odif,

I'm really enjoying your build at the moment!

I'm a complete noob so any reply would be much appreciated, I've got a slight issue - I'm using the stone golem on a 6 link Tabula, and I've got 2 Clayshapers.

When the stone golem dies (I've got of the primordial ascendancy), it automatically respawns, BUT rather than respawning the 6link golem...it respawns the "Level 12 Stone golem" from the Clayshapers with no links.

Any ideas how I prevent that from happening?

I'd link my build but I have no idea how to do that!!

TIA!

I am unaware of this.
Sounds like a bug.

You should report it in the bug forum section.

Er...how do you tell the respawned golem is from the clayshaper?
"
Carlovski написал:
Quick query - don't we need to get aggressive minions from somewhere? Or doesn't it matter?

Its not necessary, but it is helpful.

I chose not to get it.

If you can somehow fit another jewel socket on the tree, you can use a Primordial Might.
"
Odif написал:
"
Carlovski написал:

Its not necessary, but it is helpful.

I chose not to get it.

If you can somehow fit another jewel socket on the tree, you can use a Primordial Might.

Thanks!
I've shoved one in - I'm going with united in dream (Well just severed in sleep at the moment as still levelling) in one hand so I don't need the extra abyssal jewel.

Was also messing around with a minion cluster and rolled 3% attack speed/35% increased effect, it's got t1 ES on it too (Shame not life). So might use that and drop a few nodes on the tree, that will give me another socket. Which I'll probably need for another harmony with all the attack speed.
I'm also having the problem of the golem summoned as NOT the 6link ... And you can notice on the buffs up on the left part of the screen, golems summoned from 6link, have all the support icons on them (5 small icons on the golem icon). The extra golem summoned has only 'I' on it.

I believe and am pretty sure of this, it happens not because of the ascendancy, but because of the "cast when DMG taken" socketed in your second weapon.

Swap it around a bit and it should all work fine.

My advice :
Gloves with 2Link: CwDT+MS, Determination, Flame Dash
Weapon with 3Link: Malevolence+Presicion+Generocity
Последняя редакция: artemios. Время: 3 окт. 2022 г., 16:29:58
Hello Odif,

I love your builds, you are the one who brought me to my first Sirius with the skel mage for newbies. Hence I think I will try your build for next league starter. I have 2 questions thought :

- Can your build clear all the content?
- How is your build doing in blight? (since it is my favorite game mode)

Thanks!
On uniques you recommended 4 primordial harmony + anima setup.
But in pob you allocate only 3 jewel socket with only 2 harmony.

which one is it?
Последняя редакция: MamyPokoPants. Время: 16 окт. 2022 г., 17:43:29
"
Odif написал:

Elementalist Ascendancy order
Liege of the Primordial --> Elemancer --> Bastion of Elements --> No 4th Lab needed!

Why wouldn't you want the fourth Labyrinth?

How about "Shaper of Storms"? Even if you don't use any skills that hit the enemy, you can make use of some gloves enchantment, e.g. "of Ire", this will hit nearby enemies with lightning damage when you take a hit, shocking them to the tune of 20% increased damage taken. Just sayin'... ;)

My good old self is playing Stone Golems the "old-fashioned" way, pure physical, which I believe is still very much viable (almost 10m Shaper DPS) but poison is an interesting concept alright.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 6 нояб. 2022 г., 6:47:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация