[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken написал:
I'm curious to give this a go....I played scion whispering ice back in 3.12

How would you say it has changed since then and what do you think I could expect?

Right now I'm playing an RF inquisitor build with 800 es gained on block, 90% Phys reduction (40k armour), 81/84/79/75 resistances, and 75/75 block.

It's dps is 15m for map clear with an explodey chest and single target pinnacle boss dps is 8m.

Is it worth me re-rolling this or should I save it for another league....I would have 100 div to sink into making + int gear.

I did RF last league, doing WI now. They are fairly comparable IMO, though I suspect that at the high end RF might scale a bit further for truly crazy shenanigans. I like CI builds a lot though and this build feels a bit more 'active' to me in some ways, maybe since enemies are being *literally crushed by ice* vs just popping because I got close.
"
redjo написал:
want to try this build but amulet is very very expensive
astramentis is a good option ?

A good 2-mod %Int amu may not be an option in this league. Crafting has been nerfed heavily, and the economy is kinda dead.

But now we have the mirrored amulets. Something with 150+ Int and no super bad negatives is not expensive at all and is definitely better than Astramentis.
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
I'm curious to give this a go....I played scion whispering ice back in 3.12

How would you say it has changed since then and what do you think I could expect?

The main change from a 3.12 Ascendant is that you use a self-cast staff for bosses that does several times more damage than in 3.12. And survivability is on a whole new level.

"
Right now I'm playing an RF inquisitor build with 800 es gained on block, 90% Phys reduction (40k armour), 81/84/79/75 resistances, and 75/75 block.

It's dps is 15m for map clear with an explodey chest and single target pinnacle boss dps is 8m.

Is it worth me re-rolling this or should I save it for another league....I would have 100 div to sink into making + int gear.

Looks like you are far ahead on gear and budget. I'm currently about 25 div in. No explodey chest, no 2-mod Int amulet (and likely won't ever get one in this league after the crafting nerfs). ~3m pinnacle boss dps with the 70% less map mod. Raw dps doesn't mean a lot though. You need to get near the boss with your RF. I need to stack some Icestorms after it moves. It's more about the play style and the need to dodge stuff that can kill you.

Are you unhappy with the RF build? What's wrong with it? Why are you considering switching? Somebody else asked earlier how this build compares to it. You might be able to provide some information after watching the videos for this build and comparing it to how the same things go for you.

The RF is in a 4L and just for map clear...I can zoom through t16 maps and everything dies instantly. For bosses and harder mobs I throw down a fire trap and each ignite does 9m plus burning ground is insane.

My issue with it is uber bossing and things with phases...I'm only running 4.5k total HP/es and es gained on block doesn't really help me on bosses. Plus at about wave 25 simu the mobs overwhelm me.

It was a fantastic starter though and I've never gone through the story so easy!
I'm levelling a scion currently and will start with trying a cwdt ward build because they look super fun and unique. If that doesn't go well I might transition to this.

How are you liking trickster vs scion/witch?

Nice to know single target dps has improved since 3.12. When I played back then I had a lot of int......like 4k+ int and 20k es....was super fun and tanky.
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 2 сент. 2022 г., 11:19:51
New video: Uber Uber Elder

I've killed this with the same 10 div setup as Uber Shaper, but it wasn't deathless. Now I've added more ES and damage and increased the budget to ~25 div, and killed it again.

Pretty sure I could sell carry services, if I didn't hate TFT and trade chat.
Последняя редакция: Kelvynn. Время: 2 сент. 2022 г., 11:21:39
Saw a reddit post about this build and I'm about to start a new char to roll this, looks so fun!
"
Hemzokuken написал:
My issue with it is uber bossing and things with phases...I'm only running 4.5k total HP/es and es gained on block doesn't really help me on bosses. Plus at about wave 25 simu the mobs overwhelm me.

Ouch. I can do uber pinnacle bosses fairly easily. The only one annoying is Uber Eater with his invuln phase. I haven't tried him in this league yet, but I suspect that the Trickster will not have too much trouble with his overleech and the Writhing Jar "heal" flask.

Sim 30 is trivial, except for a random chance to get 1-shot when a boss spawns and immediately does a big attack while you are still dealing with some annoying Archnemesis rares - they are in fact more dangerous than Omni and Kosis.

"
How are you liking trickster vs scion/witch?

The Trickster is the tankiest by far. He's virtually unkillable in mapping.

I consider the Ascendant the 'beginner' version now. She's easy to gear up.

The Occultist has the Profane Bloom explosions and the clear speed that comes with them. If that's more important than farming pinnacle content then it's the way to go. But after the mana reservation nerf you will need to either get Enlighten 4, or drop Aspect of the Spider.

Regular (non-uber-pinnacle) bosses are completely trivial with any version.
near 5min and drop just suck xD not worth it xD
"
archwerewolf написал:

None of the ubers are worth it. Their extra drops all suck, and the drop chance of their main loot is the same as the regular version that you can roflstomp with the 300c version of this build.

I suspect that GGG will make some new uber loot soon and put it on these new pinnacle bosses. But right now these are killed purely for sport and bragging rights.
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
archwerewolf написал:

None of the ubers are worth it. Their extra drops all suck, and the drop chance of their main loot is the same as the regular version that you can roflstomp with the 300c version of this build.

I suspect that GGG will make some new uber loot soon and put it on these new pinnacle bosses. But right now these are killed purely for sport and bragging rights.

well i hope no, cause it's lazy -70% dmg design truly meh

and cause there are boss killers specs who can annihilate uber red/blue by 8-10 sec...

PS 100 lvl yay! xD
Последняя редакция: archwerewolf. Время: 2 сент. 2022 г., 14:36:44
"
Kelvynn написал:
"
redjo написал:
want to try this build but amulet is very very expensive
astramentis is a good option ?

A good 2-mod %Int amu may not be an option in this league. Crafting has been nerfed heavily, and the economy is kinda dead.

But now we have the mirrored amulets. Something with 150+ Int and no super bad negatives is not expensive at all and is definitely better than Astramentis.

Case in point:

Also, the polymath cards are just 14c each, so that will hold you for quite a while (buy 3 of course.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация