[3.19] Relic of the Pact Perma-Freeze Heatshiver Inquisitor

"
xNxBxDx написал:
Congrats on BotW....what are your thoughts about incorporating Righteous fire into the build? Do you think it has a place?
Thanks! I don't think so, the gear is pretty constrained with a lot of uniques, I don't think we can get enough regen and we need the ES for eHP.
Congratulation for BotW, I'm currently playing your build and really enjoying it.

I just wanted to ask you if you socket any gem in the empty socket of the build (in the shield), and in case which one.
"
Norfo написал:
Congratulation for BotW, I'm currently playing your build and really enjoying it.

I just wanted to ask you if you socket any gem in the empty socket of the build (in the shield), and in case which one.
Thanks! well I don't currently but you can put frostblink in there with culling, just been too lazy recolor my chest :P Could also 6 link chest and put culling with shield charge, or enhance.
Any changes in 3.20 to consider for this build?
#pathofexile.fi @Quakenet
"
Ann3li написал:
Inquisitor got a small nerf on pious path removing consecrated ground effect which I guess makes our ES regen abit worse, but I don' think its too impactful.
"
Frost666 написал:
"
Ann3li написал:
Inquisitor got a small nerf on pious path removing consecrated ground effect which I guess makes our ES regen abit worse, but I don' think its too impactful.

Cheers mate, going to try it out!
#pathofexile.fi @Quakenet
Is there any updates on this build for 3.22? I'm currently looking for another build to do, and this is very appealing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация