[3.24] Devon's Frostblink Elementalist - The Hotstepper | Build of the Week! | 9M+ DoT DPS

As someone who played most of the league as a VERY spendy version of this build, I can 100% do all regular content/pinnacle bosses and a few ubers.
I was able to complete Uber Shaper/Elder, uber Cortex and uber eater.

It's extremely spendy at the top end tho
hello
I have a couple of question:
1) why convert cold to fire if u already have shaper of flame ascendancy?? (is only for the gain as extra from cold to fire support ?? )

2)The Heatshiver Leather Hood is a good helmet??
"
Alcoor666 написал:
hello
I have a couple of question:
1) why convert cold to fire if u already have shaper of flame ascendancy?? (is only for the gain as extra from cold to fire support ?? )

2)The Heatshiver Leather Hood is a good helmet??

1) Yes the cold to fire support is the highest damage support on this build variation and the reason I went for the Replica Cold Iron point is the +3 level and it was very very cheap plus it had crit for proccing elemental overload.
2) Yes it is, I will eventually make a variant with it as well :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I set up your pob with heatshivers, disable clarity and precision, replace life tap by burning damage, it seems ok with resist, huge gain of dps but i don't know the cost in mana of frostblink. Pob says 75 unreserved mana.

I'm not an experienced player, so i don't know if i did well with pob ^^ but i'm really interested to make this build.
Gratz on build of the week.

Looks really solid, never thought you can get 12+mil DPS out of frostblink.
very funny build
but why don't you use Unbound ailments . POB shows 22M combined damages with Unbound ailments vs 12M with swift affliction
"
fredericreg написал:
very funny build
but why don't you use Unbound ailments . POB shows 22M combined damages with Unbound ailments vs 12M with swift affliction
I do use unbound ailments. You swap prolif with unbound on bosses. Also what you're quoting is damage not dps (aka not that important).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Последняя редакция: devon752. Время: 24 окт. 2022 г., 12:29:55
"
Camatoo написал:
Gratz on build of the week.

Looks really solid, never thought you can get 12+mil DPS out of frostblink.

Thank you :D
How TF are you using Hatred when your unreserved mana pool is 55 and it's attached to divine blessing?
You use Divine Blessing + Hatred with Vaal Clarity - Proc Val Clarity ( all skills are free ) Then pop Hatred.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация