[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
Dalrost написал:
I dont know how you managed to kill uber bosses
I have tried shaper,uber elder,uber exarch and eater and they all oneshot me.
My pob : https://pobb.in/xhAr6CiTpdGd

Even with 46 m dps and double damage,i couldnt scratch half their hp.
I managed to kill uber maven befause she have slow animations or hits.

Uber cortex is impossible except if you jave like 100m dps or a lucky map roll without crit resistance.
Curious how you did it,i even tried with an aurabot and i still die in 1 hit to most mechs.
40/40 but i bought uber carries

The variant you are playing is not that tanky. Most bosses, especially Ubers, hit way above your max hit and so you cannot get hit at all. Thus the fights become a skill check.

In the Lightning Coil variant that I ran, I bought myself time for the skill check. For instance Shaper slam or bullet hell, Sirus die (single hit) could not take me down and so I could adjust. That alone improves Uber success rate dramatically.

Damage is nice but one has to remain alive to deal that damage. It takes a second or two to phase the bosses and that is with timing the Arcane Cloak and Sigil of Power appropriately.

Uber Cortex indeed can brick rather easily. I had resistance and more life as well as inc AoE and haste. I was looking it like it was going to be a brick, but nope. Not even a scratch.
"
Ty. Why is Inc. Duration in your Frenzy setup? I think you switched the wrong gem to the gloves.

Biggest issue: Lack of accuracy. You need to upgrade one of your rings asap.

Both rings have dex which you need only on 1 ring. Get one with a decent chunk of accuracy.

Attack catalysts work on accuracy and elemental damage with attack rolls on rings.

Imo you should replace the belt. You can craft the strength/dexterity suffix. Which would give you 2 skill points back. That way you could keep one of your rings with lower dex rolls. Do not get too much strength. Stay under 100. If the belt has only strength you need high dex on one ring or substitute with jewels.

Other possible upgrades:
* 21/20 Anomalous PS
* 2 good jewels. Imo yours can be easily upgraded (belt+rare one)

After that only one thing would remain. The wand. But that will cost a fortune or you need to get lucky.

Thanks for having a look at this. Pretty embarrassing I switched those gems (/facepalm). Are there specific thresholds for accuracy to reach? I'm always aware of mana regeneration being a key component for survivability too (from what I understand). I'll try and do some crafting to get a couple of upgrades.
100% chance to hit. Nothing less. You need to check. I think a ~550 accurracy with catalyst on ring is enough with precision.
"

Are there specific thresholds for accuracy to reach?

To add to zorker's note, which is entirely appropriate and probably enough to know, I went to check for specific numbers.

Against normal pinnacle bosses I have 100% hit chance in PoB at 3698 accuracy rating. At 3697 it drops to 99%. I have currently 93 extra accuracy in my build.

Against Ubers, the numbers change and I am only at 98% hit chance with my setup. I would need to have 4164 accuracy rating to get it to 100% against Ubers.

And this is with Power Siphon of course. I am not too familiar with attack skills, but I imagine each have their own different treshholds so do not use these numbers for any other attack.
Последняя редакция: Thailron. Время: 9 мая 2023 г., 14:26:47
A nice addition that is not mentionned is the belt enchant '+30 global accuracy while you have onslaught '

On pob it gave me around 5% hit chance.a belt lab runner id around 15 div
"
Dalrost написал:
A nice addition that is not mentionned is the belt enchant '+30 global accuracy while you have onslaught '

On pob it gave me around 5% hit chance.a belt lab runner id around 15 div

Indeed. That I have included in my numbers since I have the enchant. If you can do the Uber Uber lab, it is usually cheaper to run it by yourself. There are not that many belt enchants and if one preps Darkness Enthroneds in advance, the others can be put in those and they sell relatively well to compensate the cost of offerings. 15 div for that enchant is bit much.
This build is insane. My gear is completely scuffed, I have not spent more than a div in gear I think, yet I was able to do t16 maps easily. I'm still on a 4-link on my PS setup cuz I just didn't bother (I'm gonna change that now lol it's about damn time, I was just lazy) I started struggling a bit with damage so I tried crafting a wand. Turns out something wasn't adding up on PoB and I couldn't figure out why, my damage was a lot lower than it should be at least, even with scuffed gearing.

It then clicked. My crit multi was 1.0x.

I didn't spec out of Elemental Overload after finishing leveling with armaggedon brand.

I've been playing with 50% of my actual dps. And I was actually doing fine.

just.... wow.

To summarize....

-50% of dps because of ele overload
-no automated flasks, using 2 quicksilvers still from acts
-a life flask for some reason?
-garbage gear
-4 link PS
-only lvl 88 at the time of writing this
- < 1 div gear I think
-low lvl gems (highest is 19, a lot of low lvls because of dex/str)
-no jewels

and the build STILL works at t16s.

If you can't make this build work for you, you are doing something REALLY wrong.

Don't worry, I haven't been playing like this for a month, I league started late and this is like my 5th day ha.

Gonna actually start investing into the build now with the results of my farming, again thanks for the incredible build.
Is there any mapping footage of this build?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
Is there any mapping footage of this build?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMcIEzDx0vQ

KB will destroy everything while mapping. PS will kill any boss in a blink.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 10 мая 2023 г., 8:13:34
hey everyone!

Any idea how to remove that cold mod on this wand? I can't think of anything, I think I'll just keep it like this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация