[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Guess with the new patch notes, build is kind of dead?

Power Siphon:

Now Fires Projectiles at 4-7 nearby Enemies, instead of firing 4-7 additional Projectiles.
Quality now provides +0-10% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge, instead of 0-20% increased Damage.
There will probably an alt quality version for the single target. The default gem is for AoE now.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 дек. 2023 г., 10:07:43
rip build? or wait alt gems in lab
I think it is a RIP as a league start character and would be a total RIP unless one of the lab gems gives us the single target back.

I am not starting league with it.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 дек. 2023 г., 10:43:50
"
zorker написал:
I think it is a RIP as a league start character and would be a total RIP unless one of the lab gems gives us the single target back.

I am not starting league with it.

Why bad for league start? if there is an alternative stone for projects one target, doesn't matter Rip?
Последняя редакция: inmuna. Время: 1 дек. 2023 г., 14:06:04
"
inmuna написал:
Why bad for league start? if there is an alternative stone for projects one target, doesn't matter Rip?

As a second character you can totally go for it. You could scrap PS and just use KB later on in a 6link. The build will be just as before an insane mapper.

KB > Ballista Totem > GMP > Chain > Return Projectiles > Crit Damage

You can substitute Chain with Barrage when bossing. I tested 6 link KB setups against loaded pinnacle bosses. It is doable but the damage difference if very very noticable. With luck we get the single target gem back but who knows.

That being said. Once the LC setup is in place and the 6link is on the build is such an chill mapper. KB is such a nice skill. Sadly it can get kinda laggy against bosses. Especially with Sniper's Mark and even more projectiles.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 2 дек. 2023 г., 6:24:23
Is return projectiles worth it? I would doubt it.
Build isn't... dead dead, but it is going to wait for either more news regarding power siphon which might not come this league or transition to using barrage instead of power siphon.

Though a Barrage Totem Poison Pathfinder or Deadeye might be... tasty.
IGN : Reamus
With the penance mark kb should be fine at single target as the phantasms will act like the very old deadhand talisman trick and provide the extra explosions needed for single target I think.
Yeah that might be quite nice. Sadly the Mark cannot be supported by any trigger since it is added via tree. You need to self cast it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация