[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Yes
"
zorker написал:
Yes

i bought amour and shield bit similar to yours (but it is sub par) but it does help with survivability.

Understood the importance of Physical damage reduction !.

Thanks for this build learnt quite a bit, also gathered some 20 divs :). But don't want to invest in meta wand.

Wondering if this freeze concept can be extended to any other build types e.g. PowerSiphon -> CoC ?
Or Lightning Arrow, Tornado Shot etc, Splitting steel etc.
This build has a ton of lightning damage for shock. So we have shock and freeze.

Other builds with high damage per hit probably want all damage can shock. Because shock is so nice for damage.
"
Dragonnik1 написал:
Curious how is this "Intensifying Suffusion" working , if we have 3 empty flask slot i.e. 75*3=225% increase. So does that also apply to lightning penetratation?
So if we have 12 penetration with 225% increase that leads to 39% penetration!! That is like awakened lvl 5 penetration gem! Am i understanding it correctly?

Same way if we had crit multi mod of 120 which translates to 390 crit multi ( i know this is for initial hit only but still). So now if we have 585 criti multi with this add on it will be 975!! For first hit!

Yes. I have no flask and went for max light pen and rarity (bought my tincture before it was really meta). It is bonkers.

Недоступно

There may be setups with flask with better damage/survival? Maybe. But it's working for me and gave me enough force to farm for a HH to put the league mechanic in t16.

I've played this build three times now. I love it. Thanks zorker.

Последняя редакция: Vanchelot. Время: 5 янв. 2024 г., 21:49:50
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hi! First of all, I want to thank you for the build! Despite the fact that even with totems in some encounters I feel like a glass cannon (sometimes I die on t16 with juice, the Maven and awful corruptions) the build is still very pleasant to play. This is the first time I've managed to defeat all pinnacle bosses except Uber versions, and I am very glad that I found this guide.
Today I noticed (yes, just today) that Lethal Pride, in addition to +Strength, gives additional effects on big passives. I thought that rolls were important here and bought the one with more warriors, but I realized that this did not give me the effects I really needed. Tell me, please, does it make sense to try to find exactly the same stone as you have in the build, or are these passivities not so important? Thanks in advance for the answer!

https://i.imgur.com/iYcxGry.png
"
kira_shik написал:
Tell me, please, does it make sense to try to find exactly the same stone as you have in the build, or are these passivities not so important?

It is super easy actually.

In PoB on the tree there is this button at the bottom. Before you use that remove the current jewel from the socket.

We do not use any of the major node the jewel gives so any conqueror is good.

This is the setting you want:

Lethal Pride
any
Minion Instability
Filter YES (make sure you have all the nodes in the picture selected)
leave the weights and the rest alone

> Click Generate
Might take a second.

After that click Search.

You get a bunch of numbers listed.

Click copy trade url and you get poe trade links for the numbers. You get the jist.
Thank you for the build. I've been playing almost exlusively RF builds for the last years and even though at midway of my play (couldn't overcome the feeling of squishiness) I switched to nomana's manaRF and then poeguy's ballista build, sunk hundreds of divines and wasted time trading, somehow I was addicted and had to come back. Made few changes, mainly inspired by previous stringtheory's comments,https://pobb.in/551Ro-gcUYnB, but it does not matter, didn't even bother minmaxing, as the damage is already plenty. 95% penetration feels amazing, it was a great ride. 40/40.

For those who would still want to try it: you will occassionaly die, but unless you plan to do 8k whisp t16 or ubers, you are the bully.
"
sumark написал:
Thank you for the build. ...
For those who would still want to try it: you will occassionaly die, but unless you plan to do 8k whisp t16 or ubers, you are the bully.

Thank you. Yeah I love this build a lot. It is very comfy to play and lets be honest here: It does really well in rather cheap gear.

Let's hope for some cool new stuff in 3.24 :)
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 февр. 2024 г., 14:50:09
I want to show sth I found yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCxrFbdT2qY

That is the best approach at Power Siphon of Archmage I have seen so far. Inquisitor with str/int stack without Arcane Cloak and mostly no totems.

Damage and tank is comparable to this build if we would go the full LC setup. Needs an int-stack wand. That being said if one would compare it to our LC setup it is sadly super expensive since it requires stat stacking gear and probably the Mageblood. But nontheless cool approach.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 2 февр. 2024 г., 3:25:41
I must be missing something about crafting wand. How to craft this mod -
"% increased Spell Damage, Gain % of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage"
Don't have it in crafting bench.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация