[3.21] Cheapbunny's Frozen Legion Glacial Cascade Battlemage Inquisitor

"
Falgorn написал:
Hi is it possible to go ES CI with this build?

Possible but i think CI generally worse than hybrid in current state of game, especially for a two hander build and on the left side of the tree.
I really love your idea. I'm a new player, ando I've decided to start a new league with this build. I spent hours searching for the perfect build for me, and this one looks amazing.

I'm still on the regular campaign, and I just finished the 1st lab last night (I'm a "Sunday player"). I finally found my first 4-link equipments, so I decided to switch to full GC and FL.

I'm aware that this build requires a lot of grinding and planning in the early stages of the game due to the price and complexity.

I just wanted to say, thank you!

Do you anticipate any changes for 3.22?
"
MacHunt написал:
I really love your idea. I'm a new player, ando I've decided to start a new league with this build. I spent hours searching for the perfect build for me, and this one looks amazing.

I'm still on the regular campaign, and I just finished the 1st lab last night (I'm a "Sunday player"). I finally found my first 4-link equipments, so I decided to switch to full GC and FL.

I'm aware that this build requires a lot of grinding and planning in the early stages of the game due to the price and complexity.

This build is definitely not new player friendly, hope you'll have fun with it anyway :D. No change to the build, other than you could play around with the tattoos this league.
What are you pantheon choices for this build? Judging from one of comments minor is Garukhan. What about major?
"
darchangel77 написал:
What are you pantheon choices for this build? Judging from one of comments minor is Garukhan. What about major?

Arakaali or Lunaris
Can someone link me the PoB for this? The link in the OP isn't working. Thanks in advance.
Disregard my last post, I got it to work.
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
MacHunt написал:

This build is definitely not new player friendly, hope you'll have fun with it anyway :D. No change to the build, other than you could play around with the tattoos this league.

I stopped on t14 maps, because I just bored the game. I bought my first maul with 566%, not the best but still powerful, also heatshiver. I finished around 86 lvl. It was fun run. Maybe I'll back to this build some day. Thanks again :)
"
MacHunt написал:
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
MacHunt написал:

I stopped on t14 maps, because I just bored the game. I bought my first maul with 566%, not the best but still powerful, also heatshiver. I finished around 86 lvl. It was fun run. Maybe I'll back to this build some day. Thanks again :)

:)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация