[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

"
cheapbunny написал:
"
llYll написал:
I liked another skill) (Siege Ballista) but in general both options are not bad.
who will advise to replace what? I'll take Rain of splinters later

Скрытый текст

You can try to replace added cold support with barrage support for bossing, i never tested it, so not sure if it is good.

checked. no. The damage dropped very much
Do you think this build would benefit from a mage blood? I have one and kinda wanna go this build hehe, but I only have a 80 divine budget. So should I sell the MB or implement MB into the build with 80 div? :)

With one flask you can reduce the mana cost of skills by ALOT. Going for something like any utility flask with 25% increased effect/25% reduced mana cost of skills and then top that off with 70% increased effect (no flask charges gained during effect) Which if my math is not wrong will gain 44.6% reduced mana cost on just one flask alone :)
Последняя редакция: LordDuckiie. Время: 27 янв. 2023 г., 5:23:51
"
LordDuckiie написал:
Do you think this build would benefit from a mage blood? I have one and kinda wanna go this build hehe, but I only have a 80 divine budget. So should I sell the MB or implement MB into the build with 80 div? :)

With one flask you can reduce the mana cost of skills by ALOT. Going for something like any utility flask with 25% increased effect/25% reduced mana cost of skills and then top that off with 70% increased effect (no flask charges gained during effect) Which if my math is not wrong will gain 44.6% reduced mana cost on just one flask alone :)

80div is more than enough for this build, and MB is definitely a great upgrade for this build. Imagine having onslaught flask with 70% effect, you can even drop the the onslaught cluster jewel.
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
LordDuckiie написал:

80div is more than enough for this build, and MB is definitely a great upgrade for this build. Imagine having onslaught flask with 70% effect, you can even drop the the onslaught cluster jewel.

Do you happen to have a PoB that i can look at for a MB version? :)
"
LordDuckiie написал:
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
LordDuckiie написал:

Do you happen to have a PoB that i can look at for a MB version? :)

Nop, I am too poor for a MB x.x, just slap on onslaught flask with 70% effect and you are good too go :)
So just took this through to mapping. Currently about level 82....can barely do tier 5 maps etc...when i do tier 8 maps i get one shot by basic mobs, yet along getting to the boss.

Here is my POB. https://pastebin.com/M7ApXgW3

Any help to make me a bit more survivable, would be greatly appreciated.
"
Nyghthawk написал:
So just took this through to mapping. Currently about level 82....can barely do tier 5 maps etc...when i do tier 8 maps i get one shot by basic mobs, yet along getting to the boss.

Cap your resis
cheapbunny, someone, could you share a levelling tree? not sure which goes where, when. thanks a big bunch!
"
strangehat написал:
cheapbunny, someone, could you share a levelling tree? not sure which goes where, when. thanks a big bunch!

33points/66points leveling tree
https://pastebin.com/YVwxnZqi
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 2 февр. 2023 г., 0:03:37
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
Nyghthawk написал:

Cap your resis

Thanks, now I can do some yellows and take a hit every now and then.

I think the next thing I need to work on is higher evasion? and a bit more damage/speed?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация