[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

Hello Cheapbunny. I'm not very good at crafting. Do you have any tips for crafting budget/expensive stuff?
"
nech0 написал:
What about a large thread of hope it can pick up a lot of good nodes the 2 plus 1 projet the 2 ele dmg bow node ms and ss node

I didn't use thread of hope because lack of jewel slot/passives points, +1 proj also not as useful for this build because Artilery Ballista already has 12 projs.
"
RichRamp написал:
Whats the difference between non forbidden jewels and forbidden jewels tree? Which one is better?

And 3.21 leveling pastebin is not working

Non-forbidden jewels version does not use the "Fury of Nature" forbidden jewels. I added a non-forbidden jewels version because the forbidden jewels might not be too accessible depends on the league. I didn't try non-forbidden jewels version, so the default one is still using the forbidden jewels.

Somehow pastebin is not working, I shared via poe ninja instead, updated the link.
"
Kisora написал:
Hey cheapbunny - I'm a PoE novice but came across this build on YT and it looked quite interesting. Do you feel this build has weakened a lot since the video or is it better in 3.21? I'm hoping to play it in Crucible.

It got weakened abit if not considering the new crucible passive tree. With the right crucible passive tree, this build actually got stronger in 3.21.
"
ReturnToPathOfExile написал:
Hello Cheapbunny. I'm not very good at crafting. Do you have any tips for crafting budget/expensive stuff?

I myself is not a good crafter, but i would recommend checkout CraftofExile website if you want to learn/try out more advanced crafting.

https://www.craftofexile.com/

I think you can find some CraftofExile guide video on YT
Build is actually shitty and squishy) never seen so bad build.
Cannot done even T2 with 2 6-links armor/bow

no defense at all (
what about frost blink vs dash
"
nech0 написал:
what about frost blink vs dash

Dash is better imo, it has lower cd, frost blink has high int requirement as well
Leveling via Galvanic arrow -> RoA -> TS on maps, very comfortable and smooth mapping untill respec. Got my hat, little bit later i make a respec and we will see how this build working. I'm on 81 lvl now. Check my review later
What do you think about getting a +1 to Fire gems or any sort of +1 level for the Artillery Ballista gem, to push a lvl21 to lvl22 so you get to the breakpoint where you get 1 extra max totem? Seems like a potentially huge dps increase on bosses for a fairly small price. Also i have tested this build with concentrated effect instead of cruelty and it definitely feels a lot better damage wise, might consider switching to it for ubers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация