[3.20] critpending doomler chargler | UBER DESTROYER MAPPER SANCTUM CLEARER

"
Waldinator написал:
"
Lyutsifer665 написал:
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?

Hey i think iam one of them :D this build is insane good in damage but lacks on defense. In PoB i do on Pinnacle uber boss something like 17mio dps.

You can check it yourself

i tried the skin of the lords version instead. its less squishy and the damage is still very good.
"
Lyutsifer665 написал:
"
Waldinator написал:
"
Lyutsifer665 написал:
why are only 3 people on poeninja using this version? are other versions better?

Hey i think iam one of them :D this build is insane good in damage but lacks on defense. In PoB i do on Pinnacle uber boss something like 17mio dps.

You can check it yourself

i tried the skin of the lords version instead. its less squishy and the damage is still very good.

yup! I quite like it as well. You can also try a rare influ chest.

Again, that was at the time of writing. It may not be the case anymore.
Последняя редакция: Kaboinglefop. Время: 23 февр. 2023 г., 22:19:57
"
Prof549 написал:
"
Drunkslurr написал:
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?

~50 divs, if you cut here and there, and don't mind one-shots

I don't think your price estimate is accurate. Without Progenesis you are a bit squishier than is ideal, and without Forbidden Flesh/Flame you can put this together for closer to 15-20D. I personally am playing without Flesh/Flame and have 14M DPS on this.
"
CBFTW написал:
"
Prof549 написал:
"
Drunkslurr написал:
This looks like a lot of fun! Do you have a rough estimate on the cost to start it?

I don't think your price estimate is accurate. Without Progenesis you are a bit squishier than is ideal, and without Forbidden Flesh/Flame you can put this together for closer to 15-20D. I personally am playing without Flesh/Flame and have 14M DPS on this.

50divs is about right if you count correct gems. And that's WITHOUT Awk. Spell Cascade :D

It all depends where you define a "start". You surely can "start" even with 1 div :D
"
CBFTW написал:
"
Prof549 написал:
"
Drunkslurr написал:

You can certainly play this with much less, but the charge tech is a big deal.

depending on trigger tech, this can either be cheaper less dps

or it can be more expensive and WAY more dps. up to you.
Последняя редакция: Kaboinglefop. Время: 23 февр. 2023 г., 22:09:17
this was a good build to get my first lvl 100 with :)
was thinking of selling all my gear and suddenly

Недоступно
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
WoyzecK_ написал:
was thinking of selling all my gear and suddenly

Недоступно

SHEEEEEEEEESH
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Lyutsifer665 написал:
this was a good build to get my first lvl 100 with :)

glad you enjoy it. there are some other interesting versions out there, i wonder if i should have submitted it for build of the week hehe
Ended this build awesome dps and fun, but form my play style is bit too soft. ...sometimes I got instant kill xD while running with speed of light, Good for Ravaged Blighted maps...making tons of divines on them all!
Последняя редакция: Wirowmaker. Время: 17 марта 2023 г., 18:10:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация