[3.24] Creeping Frost + Cold Snap (Cold DoT) Occultist (Leaguestarter)

hey there,
just wanted to say thank you for the nice build.

I am playing hc ssf for the first time and so far I can say that lvling acts with ur build was really nice so far. Hopefully i can survive maps :P

Cheers!
Updated this to use creeping frost + cold snap, without vortex, because I'm going to be using this for leveling this league. It's not in the best of spots, but it's playable up to pinnacle bosses / voidstones, and I like playing it. So I'm updating POB in first post, in case anyone wanna use it or maybe even give some opinions.
Последняя редакция: gui_orioli. Время: 26 марта 2024 г., 8:30:13
Randomly picked this to play this as our leaguestarter , so far so good. thanks for sharing.
"
80k написал:
Randomly picked this to play this as our leaguestarter , so far so good. thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it!
Also league starting this, thanks for the guide. I'm pretty new, do we go Brine King for stun protection? Only because we get the chill and freeze immune from the ascendancy right?
"
infinitea написал:
Also league starting this, thanks for the guide. I'm pretty new, do we go Brine King for stun protection? Only because we get the chill and freeze immune from the ascendancy right?

Yes, this is correct.
Picked this build up for my second character for Necro league. I'm enjoying it. However i'm unsure if i'm playing it right cause most die as i just drop cold snap on em. Is CF Just there for bosses when i need to hit em with it?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация