[3.20 - not up to date] 🌟 Purifying Flame 🌟 Selfcast Edition 🌟 ~20M DPS

"
Icih3 написал:
"
Bl0rk написал:
In-game name is Abattoir btw :)

Done :)

Thank you so much dude, you saved me a lot of time and money when I respecced (for the umpteenth time).
Edit: Any tips on which pantheons to pick? And do you know whether or not I can equip a corrupted abyss jewel in my stygian vise, or will that nullify the crown effect?

Edit: Don't think the corrupt jewels in the stygian vise has any effect/not nullifying the crown.

Currently going for Brine king, and abberath/tukohama
Последняя редакция: Bl0rk. Время: 22 мая 2023 г., 16:12:21
"
Bl0rk написал:
"
Icih3 написал:
"
Bl0rk написал:
In-game name is Abattoir btw :)

Done :)

Thank you so much dude, you saved me a lot of time and money when I respecced (for the umpteenth time).
Edit: Any tips on which pantheons to pick? And do you know whether or not I can equip a corrupted abyss jewel in my stygian vise, or will that nullify the crown effect?

Edit: Don't think the corrupt jewels in the stygian vise has any effect/not nullifying the crown.

Currently going for Brine king, and abberath/tukohama

I used Brine King and Tukohama for me. Also used corrupted lvl 21 skill gems to get more DPS and test of this in Path of Building says that its fine with helmet properties so i think corrupted abyss jewel for belt is also ok. The main thing is not to use corrupted clothes. Anyway you can easy check this in Path of Building program.

And try to get Unnatural Instinct ASAP, it gives really great boost for this build for AOE radius.
Последняя редакция: Icih3. Время: 23 мая 2023 г., 6:41:33
Really appreciate the advice, currently saving up for that unnatural instinct and watcher's eye! Thank you again for the help!
Hey guys, I am so glad to see that others are trying their best with this build.
I really enjoyed it in 3.20.
It's not a zoomy build, but it's damn fun to play with.

Sorry I couldn't answer all the questions, I've been busy with my new build that I'm currently presenting in the forum.
By the way, last empty slot for skill gem is good for Decoy Totem instead the portal. With guards from Herald of Purity it really helps with an especially angry mobs and bosses this league.
Последняя редакция: Icih3. Время: 29 мая 2023 г., 2:50:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация