[3.24] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

How are you keeping up with mana I feel like i keep running out everytime I cast my aura
wtf is going on with amanamu's price? 20div? it was on 14div like a couple days ago and although it rises on availability it keeps rising on above 20% a day.

i manage to farm like 1-2div per 2h (currently only farming t16 maps) and thats my play time per day.

should i just try some other build? i doubt i can come up with reaching this
"
XSpecialed69 написал:
How are you keeping up with mana I feel like i keep running out everytime I cast my aura

You need to cast your aura sparingly and try to have some es nodes on the tree. Also allocating life mastery, skills cost 30% life before mana helps.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
panikouk написал:
wtf is going on with amanamu's price? 20div? it was on 14div like a couple days ago and although it rises on availability it keeps rising on above 20% a day.

i manage to farm like 1-2div per 2h (currently only farming t16 maps) and thats my play time per day.

should i just try some other build? i doubt i can come up with reaching this

I don't play trade so idk whats going on with the prices :S Probably there's so few people doing abyss.
Cool build, I think I might swap to this one since I tried pop-SRS but it felt clunky. Just one question- is there a pob to this build? I have tried looking for one but I didn't find one that's post-transition to poison.

Edit: Nvm I am blind, found it
Последняя редакция: Croziff. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 15:51:22
Ty a lot for this build, I like play like you, you explain very well. Sadly, in this season I felt a little bit squishier, even if my AG give me fortification. What can I do for that?

So, I am clearly really lost with my 3 spectres. What is the best?

- Arena master / Spectral leader? Both? 20 % Action speed seems good but AG is still here, maybe there is a cap? The Arena master gives 20% cast/attack/move speed, maybe it is better? I really don't know.

- Ancient suffering / Pale Seraphin. One put temporal chain, other one reduces 3% action speed and 15% increase damage taken. Both seems good, which is the most efficient? Maybe I need both?

I heard about Deadly tarentula, warcaller, wild bristle matron, has anybody tried?

Should I have to aim at 4 spectres? Or, it is better to try to have another aura? I would love to hear all your advice.

(my pob https://poe.ninja/pob/1CrK)
"
Maysmat написал:
Ty a lot for this build, I like play like you, you explain very well. Sadly, in this season I felt a little bit squishier, even if my AG give me fortification. What can I do for that?

So, I am clearly really lost with my 3 spectres. What is the best?

- Arena master / Spectral leader? Both? 20 % Action speed seems good but AG is still here, maybe there is a cap? The Arena master gives 20% cast/attack/move speed, maybe it is better? I really don't know.

- Ancient suffering / Pale Seraphin. One put temporal chain, other one reduces 3% action speed and 15% increase damage taken. Both seems good, which is the most efficient? Maybe I need both?

I heard about Deadly tarentula, warcaller, wild bristle matron, has anybody tried?

Should I have to aim at 4 spectres? Or, it is better to try to have another aura? I would love to hear all your advice.

(my pob https://poe.ninja/pob/1CrK)

It looks like you need a bit more hp and suppress, mainly suppress on your helmet and boots. Amanamu's gaze helps with your damage.

When it comes to the choice of spectres, I recommend ancient suffering and spectral leader, you can have arena master added to those or matron for some defense purposes.
Warcallers arent really that good and I have not tried deadly terantulas yet.

The content is also a little bit harder this league, there is an option where we change haste for grace and gain some evasion which might help with our defences but the cost is a slower playstyle.

Try to get defensive stats on your abyss jewels like, chance to avoid being stunned, chance to avoid ignite etc.
You should also try to be immune to freeze and chill. That helps.
Other than that it looks like you are doing fine. Also this league made the endgame content infinitely harder than before so we could use every bit of hp and defense we can find.
Hi,

a very nice guide. I found a lot of base jewesel but im not sure wich one i schould buy. Is ther a difference?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/Z5zPEz8UQ

thx
Thank you very much :), I have a new farming focus now.
I finally understood why it's harder, that the league.
It's really kind of you to have taken the time to look.
"
Eisenhuf написал:
Hi,

a very nice guide. I found a lot of base jewesel but im not sure wich one i schould buy. Is ther a difference?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Necropolis/Z5zPEz8UQ

thx

Yes, the class needs to be witch and the function needs to suit us ^^ It could be leech or void beacon for damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация