[3.24]g00fy_goober's Poison SRS Necromancer (Easily Clear All Content)

I feel like a total pleb. Was getting through t16 and whatnot but it was notably ruff. Just realized I had Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield flipped between SRS/Spectres and my golem. lol. like flipping the mosquito net inside out. what a facepalm. Hopefully will be a bit easier going now...

Was enjoying the build even before disabling this unintentional hard mode!
Great build! Leveling it now! I am super excited!
IGN: Skolcal
Would this build be SSF viable? should be able to get the uniques from doing breach on map tree?
"
ns10fan написал:
I feel like a total pleb. Was getting through t16 and whatnot but it was notably ruff. Just realized I had Feeding Frenzy and Meat Shield flipped between SRS/Spectres and my golem. lol. like flipping the mosquito net inside out. what a facepalm. Hopefully will be a bit easier going now...

Was enjoying the build even before disabling this unintentional hard mode!

I honestly swap them constantly myself. As long as nothing is dying I like the aggressive behaviour of stuff better, I actually dropped minion life and put raise zombies of falling back in helm and they feel pretty great. Constantly still swap between meatshield + feeding frenzy myself though.

"
caac108 написал:
Great build! Leveling it now! I am super excited!

Build is great hope you enjoy it.

"
PHILtheTANK написал:
Would this build be SSF viable? should be able to get the uniques from doing breach on map tree?

As with all things SSF just makes things way harder. The build plays fine but you will have issues finding certain uniques and things like that especially any type of min/maxing.

Can you play without that? Sure, but even things like covenant are extremely rare drop. Chances are the build will play completely different for an SSF person.
I am using harvest to spam on jewels to craft. I am doing life,chaos spam for good mods. Should i be trying another method?

Would have a question.

From a damage perspective I am guessing this would be better. Had it as random drop, but from survivability perspective the build feels a bit brittle. Honestly I don't know, should I swap for aegis for the extra armour and max res?

Of course I'm nowhere near properly geared. I was just wondering if I should swap this, crafted even spell suppression on it instead of resist.
Последняя редакция: Nosferat. Время: 6 апр. 2024 г., 12:15:19
1\ Build is great. Thank you! I know you may feel annoyed when someone talk shit on the build. But I also learned a lot from your discussions. I just wish people could do that in a nicer way.

2\ I have been playing this build as a new player to poe. This is my 2nd league and I just want to play a TANKY and UBER viable build. Technically this build will work. But I still die randomly in a juiced t16 map and had a hard time in t17. My eHP is around 11k with 9k phy max hit. My question is how to get tankier after I have Aegis/MOM/determination/75% atk block/60% spell block. I don't have spell suppression tho. Is that a huge problem?

3\ I am not saying this build isn't tanky, it definitely is. But I am a lazy and old person so I want to be immune for most of time lol and get those t17 map easily cleared. I found consistent dmg is very deadly to this build because we can't regen ES - no spell cast - die. I am wondering if it is better to use instant ES leech with discipline (Balormage's new idea). But from POB this strategy doesn't improve that much eHP. It might be a qol improvement because as long as we can leech we will always have max ES and MOM is always working. What do you think?

Finally, really appreciate your build. This helps a lot and it is always great to see different ideas on the same build. I do hope you can keep editing this tutorial and I will always come back and learn.
"
PatienceGG написал:
I am using harvest to spam on jewels to craft. I am doing life,chaos spam for good mods. Should i be trying another method?

I've never harvest crafted jewels since they made a bench. I always just bought jewels that were already rolled. At the start for abyss poison ones you can just alt spam to get a couple beginner ones. Most my jewels atm are like 2 mods.

"
Nosferat написал:
Would have a question.

From a damage perspective I am guessing this would be better. Had it as random drop, but from survivability perspective the build feels a bit brittle. Honestly I don't know, should I swap for aegis for the extra armour and max res?

Of course I'm nowhere near properly geared. I was just wondering if I should swap this, crafted even spell suppression on it instead of resist.

I mean it looks nice with the mods especially for a random drop. That being said it's basically just 35% minion dmg and +1 all which isnt HUGE especially for psn. If you check on pob probably not a huge difference.

That being said aegis is way better for defenses and the max res, the armour/es and the much higher block chance.

"
jiazihao1991 написал:
1\ Build is great. Thank you! I know you may feel annoyed when someone talk shit on the build. But I also learned a lot from your discussions. I just wish people could do that in a nicer way.

2\ I have been playing this build as a new player to poe. This is my 2nd league and I just want to play a TANKY and UBER viable build. Technically this build will work. But I still die randomly in a juiced t16 map and had a hard time in t17. My eHP is around 11k with 9k phy max hit. My question is how to get tankier after I have Aegis/MOM/determination/75% atk block/60% spell block. I don't have spell suppression tho. Is that a huge problem?

3\ I am not saying this build isn't tanky, it definitely is. But I am a lazy and old person so I want to be immune for most of time lol and get those t17 map easily cleared. I found consistent dmg is very deadly to this build because we can't regen ES - no spell cast - die. I am wondering if it is better to use instant ES leech with discipline (Balormage's new idea). But from POB this strategy doesn't improve that much eHP. It might be a qol improvement because as long as we can leech we will always have max ES and MOM is always working. What do you think?

Finally, really appreciate your build. This helps a lot and it is always great to see different ideas on the same build. I do hope you can keep editing this tutorial and I will always come back and learn.

Spell suppression is absolutely huge since it came out. Especially with all the spell damage type stuff that exists now. Going from 0% to 100% should feel night and day.

Can't really speak much to t17's but I already sort of struggled through them as I am now without a HUGE issues tho it is new content and I don't know anything about them, the bosses, or the mobs. From what I have heard from even big time streamers and other posts/ppl talking about it they are still way so overtuned and difficult so some might be just because they are new.

I also took off MOM atm because it is annoying until fully geared and always being out of ES. Most things are fine but the situations where they are not fine it's annoying to not be able to cast. No clue about es leech but doesn't sound very appealing to me tbh. I'd rather probably just drop MOM completely rather than try to fit in discipline but who knows.
Took off MOM and Aegis and using The Surrender/determination.

Dying to juiced Maven fights because all my mana goes poof and im stuck without being able to use movement skills.

Hopefully a difference is noticed. Still missing spell suppress cap on my end.
Последняя редакция: PatienceGG. Время: 7 апр. 2024 г., 9:47:27
I'm going with basic cast when damage+immortal for a bit of mitigation.

Dunno honestly if steel skin would be better with automation or not.

I was not here in "footmen frenzy" league so I don't know how the entire tattoo thing works.

Does it replace the passive you put it on? Or does the passive remain+you get the thing from tattoo?. As in I saw some with resists, or reduced damage etc.

Starting to wonder if I should apply them or not.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация