[3.24] CheapBunny's Summon Reaper Ailmentalist | Ahuana's Bite | Call of the Void

"
NitainExtract написал:
Can't wait to play around with the new reaper gems, the triple reaper could be great for clear and the self cast reaper could be insane for single target hit/bleeds.

Agree triple reaper could solve clearing issue and still using regular Reaper for bossing. The Reaper of Eviscerating seems to require a lot of mana regen to get the most out of it which this build does not have.
Updated to 3.23
What do you think about using 1 regular reaper with 2 smaller ones for mapping?
Also, I'm assuming league starting with this is a terrible idea?
"
Kyokuji написал:
What do you think about using 1 regular reaper with 2 smaller ones for mapping?
Also, I'm assuming league starting with this is a terrible idea?

It's decent enough
I leaguestarted this on day one - running through the campaign is crazy fast. reaper oneshots everything and bleeds out the act bosses quickly.
I'm struggling with clearspeed in white-yellow tier maps, though.
It might be just because I don't know how to play the skill.
"
BabeyPlz написал:
I leaguestarted this on day one - running through the campaign is crazy fast. reaper oneshots everything and bleeds out the act bosses quickly.

Try using Reaper of Revenants if you struggle with clear
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
BabeyPlz написал:

I tried out reaper of revenants but the skill is pretty clunky and not having the ability to direct them with the recast kind of sucks..
I ended up solving the issue by using occultis chaos explode charm, although this is a rather expensive solution.
How do you usually deal with the reaper dying? Sometimes my poor guy just can't stay alive.
I was thinking just getting a minion leech mod on an abyssal jewel.
"
BabeyPlz написал:
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
BabeyPlz написал:

I tried out reaper of revenants but the skill is pretty clunky and not having the ability to direct them with the recast kind of sucks..
I ended up solving the issue by using occultis chaos explode charm, although this is a rather expensive solution.
How do you usually deal with the reaper dying? Sometimes my poor guy just can't stay alive.
I was thinking just getting a minion leech mod on an abyssal jewel.

Reaper almost never die at later stage, I just resummon if she dies. For early mapping, take the minion defensive nodes on tree first could help.
What wildwood Ascendancy would you use with this? The charm one or warlock?
Hello. Can this build be played on budget, without amanamu's gaze and other unique jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация