[3.23] Eye of Winter Triggerbot Assassin: >5000 projectiles per second (update + league start guide)

Well it is definitely possible to get zero mana cost in 3.24. The challenge I've having is the damage isn't great and my sabo is entirely made of glass. (aka Extremely squishy)

Update: April 4 - NO EB

1 - Adding HydroSphere with hextouch to slap both curses is a nice QOL and helps with damage a fair bit

2 - Taking the Evasion / ES Mastery - 1% increased evasion rating per 5 intelligence really helps push up the evasion. Then a jade flask with increased effect is really helping on the defenesive side.

Update: garbage - I quit this build
Последняя редакция: crstar. Время: 4 апр. 2024 г., 20:33:31
"
soddfor написал:
Try setting up a blood build in POB to resolve the the mana cost issue with Dissolution of the Flesh/Eternal Youth/Replica Tukohama's Fortress.

A single trigger with a life cost of 70x8[brand count]x4[trigger count]x(1/1.35[brand call cd])=1660 should be covered by life recharge of 2000+.
However, reaching double trigger is challenging for stack life up to 10k.

For defense, use evade at 95% and spell dodge at 75% (via Acrobatics).

The POB is just a proof of concept and should have many ways to further optimization.

https://pobb.in/DSGvXdyHjt5l

Here's an update on my current progress:

https://pobb.in/VlWjj3peD59E

1. Converting mana cost to life cost for concept verification appears feasible, allowing for trigger without restraint.

2. Dissolution of the Flesh with hight evade and spell dodge provide robust defense layers; however, immunity to nearly all forms of damage over time is necessary. Despite acquiring immunity to all elemental ailments, bleeding, and poisoning, numerous other special mechanisms for damage over time from monsters persist, leaving sudden deaths possible.

3. I haven't got nimis yet, and my DPS is significantly lacking, only around 8M. I estimate that even with nimis, it will only reach about 15M, posing a challenge to defeat T17 and uber boss.
Последняя редакция: soddfor. Время: 6 апр. 2024 г., 4:12:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация