[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Corak_de написал:
I also reworked the High budget ES version as well as the High/Ultra-High budget life versions to improve minion survivability which is much needed for T17 maps.

Thanks alot for updating the guide and answering some questions.

I also have some questions:
Whats the reasoning for a basalt flask? I thought we want the golems to tank everything?

I'm also having some trouble keeping my spectres and animate guardian alive during bursty content like essence or multi maven bosses. Currently I'm missing the minion life cluster jewel. Would it be worth it to spec back into the minion life wheel and maybe even take the +max res?

Also on the progression,
I have a +1/2 cherubims that I've been trying to get 2b4r but I'm already like 4 divines of chromes+vaal/tainted chromes in with no luck. I see a aura chest like in the high budget you can get a quite good one for <10 divs. It seems like it would make sense to just skip the medium budget chest and go straight for the high budget chest, but It seems like I would also need most of the other gear to make it work.
"
Davoker написал:
I see the changes, yes. Is the high ES version still valid for everything? In other words, there's no longer an "ultra high ES" version like before, so can the high ES version handle the same content as the previous ultra high ES version that no longer exists?

NOTE: How do you put it in the PoB so that the tattoos are marked on the nodes as in your video?

The Ultra High budget ES version was always just a slight increase in dmg and never needed to do Ubers. For the Tattoos right click the node in PoB and pick your poison.

"
Nabster написал:
I also have some questions:
Whats the reasoning for a basalt flask? I thought we want the golems to tank everything?

You should get a Basalt Flask for the additional armour and the taunt from it matters very little in general even less so for this build since it will be overridden by the golems slamming.

"
Nabster написал:
I'm also having some trouble keeping my spectres and animate guardian alive during bursty content like essence or multi maven bosses. Currently I'm missing the minion life cluster jewel. Would it be worth it to spec back into the minion life wheel and maybe even take the +max res?

Also on the progression,
I have a +1/2 cherubims that I've been trying to get 2b4r but I'm already like 4 divines of chromes+vaal/tainted chromes in with no luck. I see a aura chest like in the high budget you can get a quite good one for <10 divs. It seems like it would make sense to just skip the medium budget chest and go straight for the high budget chest, but It seems like I would also need most of the other gear to make it work.

The medium cluster jewel is important for minion recovery so you should prioritize it. The AG should be fine once you have the double influenced chest.

Missing out on the +levels hurts a lot in terms of dmg so I don't advise it.

To adress both issues I reworked the life based medium budget to increase minion recovery (which was lacking) and also went from a 4r2b chest to a 4r1b1g one. This is very easy to roll by using the bench crafting recipe "one Blue Socket" for 4 Chromatic & Vaal Orbs which should take you around 15 tries or so.
Последняя редакция: Corak_de. Время: 25 апр. 2024 г., 9:42:23
Hello, will this build work with carrion golems? i hate all the stone golem skins and really want my celestial carrion golems xD thnx and great build :D
ward
Thanks for the build. I've been playing the (now apparently no longer linked) Ultra- High budget ES variant. I'm missing a few upgrades still (Notable ones being Woke Multistrike and Empower 4s), but on the whole I'm enjoying the performance. It's been a while since I played high end minions.

This is my current setup: https://pobb.in/o8v1exH1luHZ Gem levels and quality possibly a bit outdated.

I adjusted AG gear a bit, since with the phys explode chest tech, I just found he randomly died a lot more than I'd like. I also worked in Mageblood for higher max fire res, more life regen from the crafted mod, curse immunity, as well as obviously constant uptime and stronger flasks.

I still occasionally feel a bit squishy. My goal for now is run XP map strat until 100, then get better Large/Small jewels, Empower 4s, then retouch my gear a bit since the high res rolls are no longer needed everywhere. Oh and bother with good Eldritch implicits apart from helm I suppose.

I was toying with the idea of trying to work in Vitality too for even more regen, but it's tough to see what I could cut at this point. What changes did you make to the life version for minion survivability and are they applicable to my ES version?

Finally I saw your previous explanation on CDR breakpoints but still wasn't sure how to find the same info in PoB. I found the numbers, but wasn't sure if mine are correct or not. 2.28/s attack rate with 1.122s CD on Slam suggests to me that only every 2nd attack is Slam. Is that right?

EDIT: After looking at the new ultra high budget life variant, it looks like transitioning into that might be my best bet, lol. At least I can reuse the weapon. Wouldn't want to recraft that!
Последняя редакция: EmagDrolBot. Время: 26 апр. 2024 г., 19:05:29
For what u use this trash armour?
@lIHateYouAlll if your talking about the cherubims its for the life leech regen rate because of the leech on bone barrier
Последняя редакция: BakdPotatoe. Время: 28 апр. 2024 г., 9:19:31
Skin of the loyal..
U have a lot of best variations because use ES for live
Awakened Multistrike in pre-top version.. It's High budget but price of this version is over 2 mirrors
Последняя редакция: lIHateYouAlll. Время: 29 апр. 2024 г., 18:34:29
"
BakdPotatoe написал:
Hello, will this build work with carrion golems? i hate all the stone golem skins and really want my celestial carrion golems xD thnx and great build :D

Sure. Just replace the Stone Golems with Carrion Golems (of the Hordes) and replace the Primordial Harmonies with Primordial Eminences. The Carrion Golems have worse survivability than the Stone Golems and it will cost you around 40% of damage.

"
EmagDrolBot написал:
Finally I saw your previous explanation on CDR breakpoints but still wasn't sure how to find the same info in PoB. I found the numbers, but wasn't sure if mine are correct or not. 2.28/s attack rate with 1.122s CD on Slam suggests to me that only every 2nd attack is Slam. Is that right?

No, you're forgetting about the repetitions from Multistrike. Take a look at the calculations tab again, it will show you all attack rates (att speed&cd based) if you hover over the number next to "MH att. per second". It also shows you which is lower and thus determines attack rate.

"
BakdPotatoe написал:
@lIHateYouAlll if your talking about the cherubims its for the life leech regen rate because of the leech on bone barrier

No, you're pretty much leech capped as long as a single golem attacks. The reason I chose this unique is because it's an armour/evasion base which scales your defensive layers and allows you to make use of both the armour and evasion mastery (1% max res + 15% spell suppression). It also has max life and is relatively cheap meaning there should be a couple of them with the +2 level of socketed minion gems implicit in the economy which helps with damage early on.

"
lIHateYouAlll написал:
Skin of the loyal..
U have a lot of best variations because use ES for live
Awakened Multistrike in pre-top version.. It's High budget but price of this version is over 2 mirrors

The only really expensive item here is the double corrupt implicit Skin which isn't needed and is more of an aspirational item than anything else. If you self craft the items, the High/Ultra high budget versions are in the 200-400 div range, depending on the economy of the current league.
Can a mageblood be fitted here for improvement?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация