[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Blaezy написал:
This is my first time trying a minion golem build and I have no clue what I'm missing to increase my damage, but I'm currently stuck on tier 4 maps my golems just don't do any damage

Idk how to share my profile or gear here but this is the pob:
https://pobb.in/T7wcAAtBFkNb

You're running the Golems on a 5-link, replace feeding frenzy with brutality. Before you can get Primordial Might you have to be closer to your targets or use spells to command your minions to attack specific targets.

You should also drop clarity and level up Precision for more Accuracy and Crit.
Hello! I have some issues about priority in gear improvement. I appreciate if you can help me Here is my pob https://pobb.in/iu-VKoZ6jc3U
I actually decided to use 2 Cold Iron p oints and 7 Stone Golems with necro. So far I am able to do red maps super easy.

The amulet only cost me 1 chaos orb
Hello! Have you done some looking into the new spectres? The perfect sword ( I don’t remember the exact name) giving impale chance and impale effect seems really good, obviously perfect naval officer is too good not to use, and I’m using the perfect turtle aswell since I can’t run determination yet, with all these amazing spectres out there, do you think it’s worth dropping leap slam and using flame dash exclusively, so that we can empower a spectre to get a 4th? And maybe even a 5th with spectre chest?

Also with perfect hulking miscreationg granting gain 20% of phys as lightning, maybe using grip of the council and dropping brutality? Just some thoughts I’ve been having. Cheers!
Just wanted to share with everyone I just finished all my maps minus the uniques with the gear I have on and I only used Stone Golems for that. Now I need to decide which path to take and if I should include other minions or just try and build off of this one. I'm still not sure what to do but so far it's crazy decent. Any advice from anyone on what to buy next would help I have like zero jewels being used and have no idea what path to take next.

One question. I just arrived to maps. Been using absolution as my "main driver" or right click skill. I see that it is not used in "late game". Should I rely solely on my minions to be smart enough to kill? If I run more than them I get all the aggro and I might die. Tried running through a delve and it is too hard if I rely 100% in my minions.

Thanks.
In the POB summon stone golem costs 308 mana to cast on the medium budget version but you just have 107 unreserved mana. Am i missing something or how do u cast the skills
"
SlayerOfPain написал:
In the POB summon stone golem costs 308 mana to cast on the medium budget version but you just have 107 unreserved mana. Am i missing something or how do u cast the skills

Turn off aura then cast it, after reaching the max golems then turn on the aura back (afaik this is usually what us golemancer do).
So I've been following his POB and I'm slowly transitioning into Medium budget version although I don't have all the gear I do fairly well surviving with no chaos damage taken. This is my current gear.

I still don't know what flasks to use I want to automate them but haven't done it yet.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Should i put poison immune/burn on flasks it seems to be the only thing that kills me in the blink of a eye if not how do i overcome it
Yuzo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация