Affliction Challenge Rewards

"
mostbrilliant2 написал:
"
robert2003 написал:
"
TheTrueNoob написал:
Thats shittiest challenge reward since i play poe (3.4). ugly plastic suit with flower unfestation, helmet looks like 2 water buckets

But the fanboys will keep drooling and act like this is amazing, that's how you kill a game, accept everything the devs give you, even as low quality as its possible, who cares that with an ssd and high spec pcs people load in 2 minutes and have 30 fps, nah "best league ever!"

Woe mate I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues.

My PC is fairly high end and very rarely experience the problems you've mentioned. Perhaps its the setting?

Also, I'm a professional artist, so I can see work that the untrained eye can't see. That said, I can understand someone not likely a specific concept or end product.

Are there any challenge rewards you really liked?

Yes i like many challenge rewards but that were in the past,portals,pets,weapon vfx, literally anything that has lots of effects, this doesnt look like something that would be worth a month or more of doing challenges to get a black set with a litle bit of purple color, and no i literally have every single setting turned on the lowest and i have an SSD and i load about 2 minutes in every instance, but sorry i dont have 10k$ to fucking play PoE which doesn't even have some mind breaking effects, ive seen many people with 4k$ pc's who complain about loading times and fps, so its not jsut my problem, obviously if you have gtx 3060 24gb ram and i7-10th gen you won't care thats obvious
Please stop being lazy - give us portals, wings, hideouts etc.

Its a cool set but its like the 4th armour challenge league in a row now...
I hate to sound ungrateful, but this armor thing is played out. After all of those leagues with great rewards and now we just keep getting the same old stuff. I get that it's easy with less people working on PoE 1, but come on... Another league where the rewards give no motivation to hit at least 38 challenges. Zzzzzzzzz
"
Voidbreaker1 написал:
Whoever complains in this comment section is out of this world. This is the first league in years when we got such insane rewards. First armor set that we got was literally garbage and everything after that was bad. You literally cant compare those sets with this one. And this set compared to individual idk wings, character effects...it's just better. Theme is good, colours insane, looks dark. What can u ask for?

For wings? Portals? Pets? Map device skins? Hideouts? Finishers? Stash skins? Crafting bench skins? Etc Etc Etc
Последняя редакция: MarlorZ. Время: 8 дек. 2023 г., 5:39:51
How boring and small.. Once again..
meh
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Gorgeous rewards, really like them, especially the boss kill effect. Any chaos build can utilize it in a theme. Hexblast could literally disintegrate foes... Awesome work GGG. I really appreciate this form of challenge rewards with additional effect, at least free to play people can also get such nice effects.

Most of the people complaining that it is lazy, don't remember the good ol days when all we got was some shitty footprint, or a helmet attachment at that was that (looking at you - Ritual!).

I believe that keeping the rewards as armors is a good choice, especially if you will continue to make them better and better. People forget that it is a free to play game, and buying stuff needs to be seen as meaningful - this way all the other MTX seems more worthwhile.

I'm not a free to play player, and I still like the rewards, which is really rare - this one is unique and interesting.
YES! U only need 35 challenges to get the MTX! Much appreciated ty!
nice mtx
Very cool. But did you fix Night Lotus Toxic Rain MTX poor performance? With ballistas it drops my fps significantly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация