[3.24] Guide Power Siphon - Trikster - Afana (Full Unique)

Build of the Week Season 14!
great build, using it right now.
"
MichelSparda написал:
Made some changes again. Got berserk again. Managed to corrupt one Ravenuos with alva

https://pobb.in/zDypLo_8oTEa

look me up on discord: @carlosteodoro
"
Krassny написал:
Hi, today finally i swapped for Hunter endgame version. I have two questions. 1. I watched your videos on youtube. How are you building stacks from gloves so fast- after few shots (like the beginning of facetank uber lycia video). I played five t17 maps and in four of them I was running almost without these souls.

2.I have problem with mana, I tried to have everything like in your pob. I can't have precision even on 1lv (frost bomb and sigil costs 70 mana, sniper mark 81) and after using precision 70 mana left. You have in pob 6lv of precision, how? And i'm felling like sniper mark is applied hardly ever on mobs. Below i'm sending my pob.

https://pobb.in/IXbVMiruCc-W

look me up on discord: @carlosteodoro
would be interesting to fit a watchers eye into the mageblood version, i dont think the hypnotic jewel is necessary?
Последняя редакция: Myst3ryMan99. Время: 18 апр. 2024 г., 17:16:32
Hello, playing your build for a few days and it's very fun. I'm not sure what to do to upgrade my character, was wondering if you or someone could point me in a right direction. Thank you for your time
Hey,

U could follow how i build my character.
I deeply upgraded it i think, still more to come but it's already insane.

On pob, 175k ehp, 13m dps, 4k ES
How are you guys doing t17s on here? i can make it to the boss sometimes (others not as i get 1 shot by a lot of the rares) but by the time i do make it to the boss im out of portals and the boss basically 1 shots me to lol
I did two t17s with my std version of this char, who had a mageblood to make things a lot smoother, this build is perfectly capable of most t17s without many issues but the Catarina invisible ground degen really ruined my day, I died 0 times getting to the boss but died 4 times to the boss degen because there wasn't any enemy to leech from during her phase changes after I killed the lich.
Build of the week season 14
Can someone explain how you get resists with all those uniques? Jewels slots dont seem to be enough

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация